Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Mari kept her arms around Iona, her thoughts sluggish and her head one huge throb. She could feel the blood slowing and the wound slowly healing, but her only focus was on the woman in her arms and how idiotic she had been to think she would cheat. "Iona..... Please forgive me... I didn't mean to let her hurt you.. Ares made me realize.... I could never leave you no matter what...... Even when he tried to... talk me into.. hating you.............." she said then passed out, the emotions and stress overwhelming her and she collapsed into Iona.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona winced slightly when she remembered Mari screaming those horrible things at her, and knew it would probably take her awhile to fully forgive her lover. The belt marks on her body still stung as she reluctantly handed Mari over to Apollo, who set about healing Mari efficiently. She hadn't let him heal her yet, though. She didn't really want anyone to see the marks on her, not even Apollo, and she was still irked that Tyrinus had seen them. 'I'm so weak...'

"Eris threatened to break me... She'll be back, and I wouldn't doubt that Ares is planning his revenge," Iona whispered, talking to any of the three other gods that might be listening.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Tyrinus looked at Iona and wrapped her in a sheet before taking her to the bathroom to tend to her wounds. He was a minor God now, and any God of battle needed to have small medical skills as it was a must on the field. "I understand. Now you listen to me child. Mari is not in the clear, as I would guess you do harbor some well deserved anger and pain, but remember, she was tricked as you were. Also, she has been betrayed in the past. Saren, remember? And fool I was thought she had been seducing women when she was protecting her girl. You also must understand, she must have thought of that pain, as you have had no other lover aside from her, but she has been hurt by one before you." He soothed ointment on the welt gently, his gaze soft but commanding. "You have every right to be angry, but you must also remember that she has been through heartbreak and wars. She has seen humans she befriended die from metal weapons falling from the sky, vanishing in the time it takes to blink. People she had cared for fighting each other to the death. A love who left her after she risked everything to protect her. She is not an idle girl, and she knows pain." He looked into Iona's purple eyes, his green ones strong. "She is afraid of being alone now that she cannot die."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona felt tears of shame and pain sliding down her cheeks as Tyrinus tended to her wounds, looking down at her red and bruised body. Her mind went back several months, to when she had first met Mari. That time when they were shopping in the mall, she had said something terribly cutting to her thanks to her poorly drawn conclusions. Yet, Mari had forgiven her. She realized their situations were nearly identical.

"I understand," she whispered, finally looking up and meeting Tyrinus's eyes. "I forgive her. I just..." Iona trembled slightly and covered her chest with her arms, the tears coming faster now. "I feel so dirty, Tyrinus... She... She touched me... I didn't want it..." She buried her face in her hands, unable to completely vocalize her pain. The combination of Mari's words and Eris's actions had made her feel like a whore, even if she had protested the whole thing and was completely innocent of blame.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Tyrinus silently wrapped his arms around her, the ointment healing the wounds swiftly as he stroked her long hair, whispering into her ear, "You are no such thing Milady. For one, the correct term would be slut, and you did not want it. Eris will pay, mark my words. But they are both as stubborn as the night, they won't give up easy and you both remaining out of their grasp is what makes them want you both." He kissed her forehead and resumed his comforting embrace, the welts almost healed. "But Ares and Eris never were bright to begin with. And both are... what is the phrase? 'Pansy bitches'?" He pulled back and wiped away her tear gently. "We will fight them. And Queen Persephone is not going to let Ares forget you do not get between her and her child, and should find somewhere safer to stand. Like between mother wolf and her cub."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona sniffled and managed a very small smile, nodding at Tyrinus's words and brushing away what remained of her tears. "Thank you, Tyrinus," she whispered, watching as the lash marks on her body slowly faded as if they'd never been there, shivering when she remembered how much they had hurt when Eris was giving them to her. 'Definitely going to have nightmares tonight...' She wrapped the sheet around herself again and looked up at her guardian. "Is it okay if I sleep now?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Tyrinus handed her his jacket and wrapped her again in his jacket, smiling and carrying her to the bed where the unconscious Goddess was curled in a tight ball already, her top now replaced by a thin cotton shirt. He laid her next to the girl and stood next to Apollo, holding him tightly as he saw Persephone was not there, then heard her soft and sweet voice talking to someone outside who was screeching and begging piteously. Tyrinus looked out the window and saw her dragging a screaming and crying Ares off into the woods, probably to dismantle his violently, and smiled. All was becoming right with Olympus.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Mari shifted in Iona's arms in her sleep, moving closer as the wounds healed and she groaned softly. "Noo...... Leave her... Alone... Ares, she loves me.... Don't...." She begged the nightmare God, seeing him taunting her and trying to tear away her clothes again. "S-stop it..... Iona..... help....."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona woke when she heard Mari moaning and saying her name, instinctively drawing the girl closer and whispering gentle words into her ear. "It's okay, my love... You're safe now, he can't hurt you... You're with me..." She, herself, had not yet had a nightmare about what had happened that day, but she had a feeling it was just a matter of time... Therefore she didn't really mind staying awake and watching over Mari.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Three days later, Mari still refused to leave Iona's side out of fear and guilt. The goddess had refused to eat, and only slept that one time since the attack. Her body may have been immortal, but her mind was fragile, and slowly cracking under the pressure of not trying to keep her body in proper care. "Inoa, they... They wont... I wont let them... touch you again.... Forgive me..." She was repeating for the millionth time.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Iona

Iona turned and put a finger gently to Mari's lips, looking into her eyes as she quieted her lover. She hadn't slept well the last few days either, but she was seriously beginning to worry about Mari. She wasn't sure how to convince the girl that she was forgiven and safe (for the moment), but she decided to try the only thing she could think of to erase the touches of Ares and Eris from their bodies. "Mari... It's okay... You're forgiven, and I love you," she whispered, slowly removing her finger from the girl's lips and drawing her into a kiss, their first real kiss since the incident. She wrapped her arms around Mari's shaking form and held her gently, her fingertips hesitantly slipping under the back of Mari's shirt, going slowly so Mari could stop her if she wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

He brooded on his throne, the ocean a beautiful sapphire hue as the fish swam around him gracefully in an elegant dance. The god suddenly slammed his trident into the floor below him, the fish scattering as he bellowed, "ARES!" Summoning his nephew. He knew that the God would be able to help him get to have his way with his niece; he had gotten the closest to actually being able to enjoy the Goddess of Love. "ARES, I DEMAND YOU COME NOW!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Ares

Ares appeared before Poseidon with a sarcastic grin. It had been a few months since he'd attempted to force himself on Mari, and he was back to his cocky self, in both senses of the word. "Hey there, old man. What's shakin'? I'm sure you didn't ask me here just to catch up or reflect on good old times." In fact, Ares had rarely ever spoken to Poseidon, but it was fairly easy to guess what the clutching old octopus wanted. But Ares wanted to be asked before offering assistance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Poseidon glared at his nephew then said, "I desire what you desire Ares. The Goddess Mari. Perhaps, we can help each other get what we want? I know she slighted you when she beat you in combat so easily." He mocked, seeing the god stiffen in distain of the memory. "You know I do find the young goddess very attractive in a rebellious way. If we can get her, I will let you have her first since I am, well... Let's just say I will certainly make sure she screams my name for mercy." He told Ares with a cold and dangerous grin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares smirked the entire time Poseidon was talking, even when he tried to make him mad. After all, Poseidon and Zeus had also taken a beating from the young goddess. "Alright, old man, I'll help you get your cheap ********>" he said with a shrug, already fantasizing about how the goddess would scream in his grasp. "We're gonna need some minions... I'll take care of that. Just leave it to me, old man." Ares gave his uncle a sarcastic salute and vanished in a flash of fire.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff