Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 am
(My guess is it's willfully transfered thru a bite but that's just my guess.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

The hope in Karma's eyes faded and she sat there with a frown on her face. Truthfully she could force him to bite anyone but if it was will, then he would not transfer the poison, unless she used more magic and had help from some of her 'pets' and bend his will to do so. Karma sighed and shook her head since that was not an option when it came to him. Any human she would do it to, and even some people working in the carnival, but she wouldn't do it to Cain or Lee or even Serrenedy. There had to be someway, she truly needed a single drop by tonight.

Slowly, Karma got off her chair and stood up along with Lee and stared at him. "I understand your worry, but I'm almost positive that it's possible. If you fear that you may go on a rampage, then I promise that if that is to happen, I'll figure out a way to keep you in line. Voodoo comes handy from time to time. This is the only thing I seriously ask of you. If you don't feel like you can, then I suppose it's okay..." Though considering the consequences revolving around the fact that if she didn't have it...well that was not a pretty thing to think about.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm
Looking at her Lee kept his arms crossed as he tapped his foot a few times giving a deep sigh. He didn't want to do this for her but from the way she was talking it sounded as if it was a very important thing to be done. Continuing to think it over Lee stood there for a time simply staring at karma. His eyes had glazed as he went deep into thought for a time. The time seemed to stop around him his body not moving in the slightest as he watched her.

Uncrossing his arms Lee shook himself his eyes returning to normal as he shook his head. "Fine" was all he said to her as he shifted his weight. He didn't see this idea as a good thing but at the same time he wanted to try it. If he could get rid of the poison in this kind of way then he could simply remove it from his body without having to change a human which he had no want to do in the least. "But should I rampage know I was not at fault for the most part" he shrugged as he stood there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Karma watched as he thought about it. She grew anxious for that amount of time but when he agreed to it she was both surprised and over joyed. "Yay! Thank you so much, I assure you that this will go smoothly. While you were standing there thinking, I was also doing some thinking of my own. You need to inject the poison into a human or basically someone with a flowing blood stream. I think with you helping me, I can help you pass on that poison of yours and i'll even have and endless supply of it for later use."

Karma turned around and clapped her hand, "Yes, this will certainly due. I amaze myself sometimes. I'm sure master would be proud." She chuckled and went over to the wall behind her table and tapped it once, a hologram appeared and she typed in something in weird symbols and a door pixelized and then opened. "Follow me," she said as she glanced over at him with a grin on her face.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm
[Actually, how I imagined it was that it was either in their blood and can be coated onto their fangs (because normally they're regular canine teeth, just unusually sharper, and they protrude when feeding) like a snake's basically.
Being too lazy to post atm, will come back eventually after I'm finished setting up with my other awesome rp. GO CHECK IT OUT. ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:22 pm
[That's what I imagined to lol well then we shall go with that and that makes things easier on me lol XD]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 pm
"Well, puppy-eyes, I must be off." Rosemarie muttured with a small chuckle as she gazed at Cain for a couple more moments before departing, deciding to explore the carnival a bit more. She decided to roam about the area for a little bit, wondering what other unusual attractions and preformances might attract her attention. It would probably be something messy and with at least one horrified-looking actor/"victem". Were she not so sure that she'd never succeed in her dream proffession, she would almost consider using what she saw and heard here today as inspiration for her writing. Her strange muse, if you will.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm
Aeon found a woman wandering by herself and stroked her arm. "Hello," Aeon said to Rosemarie, taking her hand away before the burn could start. Aeon was aware that this woman was just a human, and her Luminesce wasn't as apparent. One would only notice the glow emanating from her palms and chest if they were really looking for it. Mostly because she was kind of frustrated and discouraged. "Do you have a name? Most of your kind do." Her Luminesce brightened at that idea. She loved getting names from people, mostly because it happened while she had her hands on them. For a moment, she contemplated putting her hands on Rosemarie.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 am
(I like that way as well.)
"I would hope so" Lee said watching her as she moved and started to tap on something a hologram appearing infront of the girl. "Yea" he muttered as she asked him to follow her. A normal human would likely think twice about something like this and even being a vampire he was wonder if this was such a good idea but he followed her anyways. "Lead the way" he said forcing a bit of a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:01 am
Serrenedy finished with her portion of the show and ducked back behind stage to Lucille. She hugged the dragon with a thanks as she took the unconscious child from her. I can't thank you enough for watching the puppet here. She smiled, then continued. I've got to be off though-it only works for ten minutes and I've got a letter to write. Her smile morphed into a smirk as she tucked the child under her arms and ran back to her tent though the back. She placed Secret down in a chair and grabbed some parchment paper. She smiled curely as she gabbed a pen and wrote, remembering that Secret had given her name onstage.

If you're looking for a secret, then you've found the right note.
I set up a scavenger hunt for you to get to her, I suggest you hurry though. She doesn't have much time. Here are the rules for if you want her alive.
1. Play with me-if I don't see you coming then I'll assume you don't care about the thing.
2. Don't try to warn her-if she stops playing with me I may lose my temper.
3. Don't leave the circus; I won't allow it and if you're gone, I won't have any use for her.
4.Wear this necklace-it tracks your movements so I can be sure you're playing fair
5. Don't tell anyone-this is for your own safety rather then hers. My associates are all different. Some of them don't like playing with their food.

Hint number two shall be found atop hint number one. When you get to it, you best make sure it doesn't blow away in the wind. If it does, you'll be able to see were it goes but you'd need more time then you have to catch it...that was hint number one

Serrenedy placed the letter down along with a necklace that would soak in and amplify fear. She didn't need to track the woman's movements as she was sure she'd be following behind the child. She took Secret and left her tent with a strange sign on it. 'The fortune teller is not found her, however, here you may find her as well as her secrets inside'. She nodded and took some more parchment as she took the child with to the Ferris Wheal. By the time she got there, Secret had awoken.

((hope that's not godmoding-just assuming Secret took the candy))

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 am
"My name is Rosemarie." the woman replied with a small smile, wondering who this woman was that had approached her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss. Might you tell me your name as well?" Rosemarie then continued, patiently waiting for an answer while maintaining a pleasant look about her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm
"My name is Aeon de Avalonia." She reached out and gently put her hand on Rosemarie's cheek, then pulled it away to observe the flesh. The Luminesce wasn't strong enough to severely burn her, but it would've been very warm.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm
Rosemarie was certainly surprised to feel how hot Aeon's hand was. On a lesser scale, she clearly wondered why this girl was so touchy-feely towards a complete stranger such as herself. "Well, again, it's a pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, why are you touching me? Is there something on my face?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm
"You've got several things on your face," Aeon said, wondering why this woman would ask such a silly question. "Your nose, for one. And your eyes. Although I suppose they're in your face, not on it." She reached out again and this time her hand went to the back of Rosemarie's neck, the Luminesce a bit brighter, a bit hotter. "Do you like it when I touch you?" she asked curiously. "I like it when people touch me. Especially here." Her hand sought out the place she liked to be touched. When she took human form, she seemed to have taken on all aspects of them, including the pleasures of the body.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 pm
"Actually, I don't. I preffer it when people keep their hands to themselves, no offence meant to you." Rosemarie replied, starting to look rather uncomfortable. She truly didn't like it when people got all touchy feely with her. Whether it was a byproduct of her years as a Hooters waitress or something else entirely had yet to be mentioned by her, however. She moved herself away, not really liking how this stranger kept putting her hands on her. Not only that, but Aeon's hands...why were they so hot?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games