Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm
Orion heard, in the depths of her mind, Adrian's confession that he had someone else.

Someone else. The words ripped through the loneliness and ignited the little bit of Shiva that Orion always carried with her.

Orion released her hold on Adrian's leg, and Shiva stood up. Her eyes were red and swollen, she was slightly unsteady, and her breathing hitched with the physical aftereffect of her weeping, but she ignored the mere physical aspects of her sadness and focused on the anger. She had one person in the entire world she thought of as more than a familiar face, and he was telling her that he didn't like her because he had someone else.

Shiva swayed on her feet as she glared at Adrian. She would find this... 'someone else,' Declare against them, kill them, and in the interim do her best to get Orion under control so she could go about actually courting this boy properly and establish a two-sided relationship. Emotional attachment or no, Shiva was disgusted with her other half and the idiot boy who was actually trying to comfort her. Her voice was calm, if a bit shaky from the crying. "Orion has brought me out so she will not have to deal with you. I am Shiva. You are her emotional universe. Do not ask why, the story is very long. I need to go and get her coherent again, which will take all my concentration and several hours. I dislike doing this, since it leaves me relatively defenseless, and am likely to have to do so on a regular basis so long as she continues beating herself up over this. So. This is my ultimatum: You will choose one of these options and you will do so now. Option one, you name a date that you and Orion may go on an outing. One day, and there need be no second day if you feel no spark. For her own sanity, I recommend this. Option two, you wait until I show up here later today, once I get Orion rational and detached enough to listen to you without breaking down, and explain again why you do not feel attraction to her. Do this only if you feel unable to feel anything for her, under any circumstances, ever. One or two, your choice."

Shiva didn't mention the third option, which was her immediately attacking Adrian should he attempt to harm her or ignore her options in any way. It was fairly well-communicated by her tone of voice, though. Shiva was utterly dependent on Orion for her identity and sense of self, and something like this threw her into orbit. She was barely standing right now, let alone thinking long-term, and her two options were mostly so that Orion would settle down a little, come back to her own mind, and relieve Shiva of the sense of having been smacked upside the head.

((So... I tried about a half dozen other posts and nothing really works like this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 pm
"Sorry, but it's going to be option two then. The more a person chases another, the more the target wants to get away. Like I said, I barely know her....you....whatever, and I've already got feelings for someone else." Adrian said firmly. "And I'm certainly not going to give her false hope. That would only make things worse."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 pm
Shiva stared at Adrian for several moments before nodding. "Very well. I will be by later today. As an aside, and for your own sake, please do not mention the 'someone else,' whoever she is, to Orion. She will almost certainly find out who they are and try to kill them and you. I would not be telling you this unless I thought it likely that she would do so without waiting for an Arena match. To kill without it being scheduled is unspeakably rude. Orion will stop by in... three to four hours to hear your explanation. Until then, goodbye."

Shiva turned on her heel and walked off towards her house, intent on finding Smith and having him help get Orion back to normal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 pm
"You know, we had such a lull in drama before. When did the world suddenly decide to start hating us?" Adrian said with a sigh as he closed the door and returned to breakfast. "My little admirer's coming back over later for hopefully the last time as I try to explain to her that I'm not interested. Why couldn't I be this lucky with girls before I turned into a freak?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm
Using a shadow to pull a bowl out of the cabinet, Amaya had it hand the bowl over to Kierra and then passed the girl the cereal and milk, using another shadow to retrieve a spoon for the girl. She ate quietly while Adrian went to the door, finishing her breakfast while he talked to Orion outside and began putting her dish away when he came back in.

"Well it's a bunch of crazy teenagers down here. It was only a matter of time before the drama picked up again." Amaya said with a shrug. "Regardless, just be glad that after all this time this is the first strange admirer you've picked up." She told him as she washed her bowl, dried it and put it back in the cabinet. "As for the world hating us, well I dunno. I just assumed it always did but occasionally got too busy to remember it hated us."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm
"It's the horns, isn't it? I figure the wings can't be a turn off, because I figure chicks would dig a guy with angelic wings that could whisk them away off into the air, like 'A Whole New World' minus the magic carpet." Adrian joked while posing like a pretty boy. "Oo, that's actually not all that bad. I gotta write that down." he said to himself as he trotted back to his room to add to his notebook of inspiration.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 pm
Kierra ate her cereal quietly as she watched everything that happened. She didn't think it was her place to say anything. Though the girl was freaking her out a bit. She looked down at her cereal and slowly ate. She hadn't poured much, so she finished a bit after Amaya and washed her dishes before putting them in the same place she saw Amaya put hers. "I hope this doesn't end badly," she said, not really directing it to anyone but herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 pm
Amaya just raised her eyebrows as Adrian went off on his little rant about his sexiness before disappearing to his room to write down what he had said. "Um...okay?..." Amaya muttered to herself before looking over at Kierra. "Who knows. Just have to roll with the punches. Wanna watch a movie? Get your mind off all this drama for a little bit." She asked Kierra, already walking over to the couch.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:59 pm
"Okay." She followed the shadow user to the couch. "My..owner...doesn't like me very much. He doesn't let me watch movies," she said, hesitating on the word 'owner'. She still hadn't gotten used to having an owner, let alone calling him that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:01 pm
"I'm a musician, remember? I may be rusty and unable to play at the moment, but I can still write songs now that I actually have paper and a pencil." Adrian said coming back out to explain his random outburst. "I also find it to be quite therapeutic at times. How do you think I got over the events of two days ago so quickly?" Two days ago, of course, being the first time he had to kill someone in the ring, and in a spectacularly grim fashion to boot. "So, what're we watching?" he asked as he plopped down on the couch next to Amaya.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 pm
"Yeah, some are like that." Amaya muttered. "Not sure why Sikes gave us the tv. I think mainly so we could watch movies whenever he actually lets me see my kid." She said as she looked through the dvds to find one that looked like it was worth watching. The shadow user found a Hayao Miyazaki film and popped it in, deciding that pretty much any movie he came up with was already going to be good. "I dunno, something by Hayao Miyazaki." She answered to Adrian's question, now plopping on the couch again.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:25 pm
Kierra sat down on the couch on the end , huging her knees to her chest, watching the television. She was glad that should have some fun before fighting.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm
"Hopefully your owner gets another monster. I've found it really helps if you've got someone to deal with the same crap you do under the same schedule." Adrian told Kierra with a small smile. He really was thankful to Amaya for getting his a** in gear instead of drinking his sorrows away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Hearing Adrain, Amaya smiled lightly as she watched the movie, not turning to look at him. It was nice to hear that he didn't hate being stuck with her all day.

((Dizzy and writer's block))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm
((*adjusts glasses all doctor-like* I suggest drinking plenty of water and taking a nap. As for block, idk.))

"When's the next time Calista gets to visit again anyway?" Adrian asked as he looked at Amaya curiously.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games