Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Plios Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
I love the feel of my boys as i nibble an play with them. I murr as i feel shiros n** me gently. i smile as i grasp both boys firm butt about to tease when shiros bites deeply into my shoulder. I give a moaning scream excited beyond belife as my claws comes out digging intp their tight cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros inhaled sharply before releasing his bite from Plios' shoulder and sighing in a somewhat frustrated manner. He was trying to get Plios to notice he was unhappy with the set-up, but apparently it wasn't getting across. He simply relaxed completely, giving up on trying to get his point across, and shifted his gaze away from the two.
Charlie had moaned slightly at the nails digging into him before lightly nibbling on Plios' ear. He'd gotten distracted by his pleasures so he hadn't noticed Shiros' unhappiness.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 pm
As much as i enjoyed charlie's touch i feel shiros pull away. i gently nudge him looking concerned. "shiros whats wrong you dont want to be withj me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:22 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

"It's not you, Master Plios. I like being around you..." Shiros mumbled lightly while wrapping a silvery-white hair around his finger, his eyes glancing over at Charlie who continued lightly kissing Plios on the neck.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 pm
I gently stroke his hair as i lean charlie over with us an kisses his cheek. I smile as i try to make shiros feel better an not upset charlie at him. "Charlie love i think shiros might not be ready for group fun just yet. Would you mind letting us have tonight an i swaer i will make it up to you in ways that will have u limping for a week?" (sorry i have been realy sick)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Charlie pouted somewhat, but nodded slightly at Plios. "Kay. Play nice," he teased lightly. He gently nipped his neck one more time before wriggling his way out of Plios' arms and over to his clothes. He picked them up and slipped out of the room before padding quickly after Raine's scent. Leviat would beat him senseless if he tried to make a move on him. After sliding into bed with Raine, Raine woke and raised an eyebrow, but didn't argue. He snuggled closely to Charlie's chest while letting him remove his boxers. Something must've happened about halfway through so Raine figured he needed release and would let him have that release.
"I'm so-sorry... I just can't... with Charlie ar-round," Shiros mumbled sliding his hands over his face so he could hide the fact that he'd started crying about the whole situation turning bad. He just wanted to become invisible now.

{(It's ok.)}  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 am
I gently reach over removing his clawed hands from his face an tenderly kisses his tears an away then holds him. "no its my fault i did this tring to make everyone happy an didnt think how much it would have hurt you. This night i have failed you as a kind Master."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

"I'm sorry, Master," Shiros whispered softly while curling as close to Plios' chest as he could get, his arms wrapped around the other male's torso with his clawed hands balled into fists so his nails wouldn't cut into skin. All because he didn't like Charlie, he'd turned such a good evening into something rather depressing.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm
I gently reach back an unballs his fists showing him that i trust him an not worried about a scratch or two. I lean in an kiss him befor holding an whispering. "there is no reason not to relax an enjoy ourselves lil one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:51 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros nodded slightly as he tilted his chin up enough to where he could gently kiss Plios on the lips. He readjusted his arms a bit to where they weren't tucked so close to his stomach as he gently trailed a few kisses across the skin on Plios' neck.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash