Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 am
While he swept the chimneys Thomas would be able to hear the faint echo of a lone voice; and although it was alone, it seemed to be speaking to someone. Whether they were arguing against them, or attempting to convince them of something was difficult to distinguish from so far. "This is a bad idea...they never listen..." The voice said, sounding worried "...better....better to just kidnap them. Kidnap them, then dump them in the woods as far as we can manage. No one would ever..." For a moment the voice faded, then returned "...not after that." Most likely the person speaking had stepped away from the fireplace for a moment.

"...but what if they get hurt? Then I'd be no better then...no, the forest would be far more merciful. What happened last time was..." Again the voice faded, only faint murmurs managing to reach up the chimney "...it took forever to clean, and the place still smells faintly of..." The voice went on, disappearing now and then as the source paced back and forth "...yet there he stood, smiling like a child. How can he...how can I..." A soft thud could be heard, only due to it's proximity to the fireplace opening "No. I have to try. Maybe this one will be different..."

The voice vanished again, but this time did not return. Whomever was speaking had either finished what they had to say, or simply walked away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:36 pm
Arisa

Arisa was sitting on his lap, his strong arms wrapped around her and holding her safely as the warm summers breeze. Lord Brackengard had yet to find their little hidding spot, and even if he did, there was no force living or dead that could tear them apart or shatter this joyous moment together. Arisa relaxed and snuggled into chest a little more. A glowing smile lit up her face and she closed her eyes, though they didn't remain closed for long as she felt his fingers running through her raven locks. She turned her head and looked into his eyes with shy longing. She turned around so that she was facing him, the one person whom made her feel this way, like her soul was free and vibrant. It was amazing how one person could make you feel so complete when you didn't even know you weren't whole, that same strong hand brough a finger to her chin and guided her gaze upwards. She shyly deverted her eyes for a moment before looking back at him with soft gentle eyes and a faint blush kissing her cheeks. He leaned his head forwards and she tilted hers back. It felt like a dream, like she was having and out of body experience as his lips slowly came toward her own.

"Ouch!"

The knife clattered into the sink and Arisa frantically flicked her wrist back and forth to shack the sting out before bringing the accedental self inflicted wound to her lips.
'That'll teach me for daydreaming while working in the kitchen...' She chidded herself somewhat playfully in her mind. 'Oh man... I really got myself good that time.'
Arisa looked around the kitchen, she would need someone to help her placed the boar on the spit in order to cook it, other than that, the salad was just needing to be tossed, the bread was on the rise and the fruits were 90%... though that might have to wait a while longer before Arisa was comfortable using a knife again. Hopefully she would pay attention this time and not cut into her finger, she probably wouldn't be impressing the guest with her culinary skills if she was to find a finger in her dessert.
The master wouldn't likely to take too kindly to his guest being scared off so soon after her retrieval either...

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Lucian frowned as he heard the faint and worried mutterings of his master's split personality echo up through the chimney. "On second thought, let's just get you cleaned up for dinner. I'll go easy on you since this is your first night here..." he said as he headed for the hatch back into the house. Of course Alister would come out now. He always seemed to do so just when things were beginning to go smoothly, both for him and for Frederick. At any rate, it was that time again to try to keep Frederick's alter ego from ruining things too badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm
Like the butler, Thomas had heard the voice coming from the chimney. A sadistic butler or a seemingly benevolent figure was not a very hard choice to make. Unfortunately, the chimney was just a little too high for him to climb, and he wasn't about to try.
"Very well."

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Lucian led Thomas back to his room and stopped outside his door. "As much as I'm enjoying our quality time together, I'm afraid I must part ways for a while. Don't wander too far off, I may call upon you to attend dinner." he said with a slight scowl. "It depends on what mood the Master is in, and what he has planned for our other guest." he said before walking off to check up on Alister.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 pm
{Bampu.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 pm
"Oh Nona is wonderful. You should have no worries about making friends with her at all." Abigail said with a gleeful smile. "Just watch out for her son. He can be quite the prankster at times. Though he is harmless, and quite adorable at times." Abigail watched as Luckette got up to look at herself in the mirror. It both pleased and saddened her to see that Luckette was quite beautiful. But maybe with Alister's help...this one wouldn't suffer the same fate as the rest. "It is my pleasure Miss. I'm just glad you like it." Abigail said, smileing inspite of her thoughts.
She went over by Luckette and stood next to her in the mirror. "Is there anything else that you would have me do Miss Luckette?" Abigail asked then. Words did not express how much Abigail wanted to put off going down to the kitchen where Arisa was no doubt waiting. She had no doubt that the second her and Arisa were in the same room together, that a heated argument would break out in a matter of seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm
"Not right now. At least, not as far as my looks go. You've done such a lovely job. I've never looked this good before~ I'm...I'm at awe, actually." Luckette giggled in delight, enjoying this novelty while she could. Some people said she was beautiful, but until today, Luckette never believed them. All she saw was a plain, slightly stressed girl with frazzled hair, dressed in fashionable clothes while holding a bulky fictional book in her arms. But now, she looked like a princess. The star of a fairytale. It was only after this thought that she timidly asked, "If you don't mind, please could you show me the rooms I should be well acquainted with while I'm here? Or should I stay within this lovely room for the most part?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:01 pm
"Well, now that I'm done with that, I think I'll take a walk around the grounds." Thomas said, making sure to change out of the soot covered shirt and clean his face and hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:27 am
Abigail was slightly disappointing for a moment she Luckette began to say that she wasn't in need of anything else for the moment. She was quite self-capable Abigail was sure, and she wasn't used to being waited on so perhaps she liked to do things independently? But a smile soon returned when Luckette asked to see the rooms of the castle. "Oh that's no trouble at all M'lady. The entire palace is at your disposal while you stay here. All the rooms are free to use, except for of course Master Brackengard's private chambers." Abigail left the side of the mirror and walked over to the door. "Whenever you are ready Miss Luckette, we can begin the tour of the palace."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am
Luckette was most certainly pleased to hear as she did. She sincerely hoped that among those rooms there would be a library. It had been awhile since she last had a decent book to read, and she couldn't help but wonder what sort of books the people at this unusual place would keep. She didn't even care at this point that her feet ached, her legs somewhat wobbly and resistant to her wishes. Luckette was too much in awe with being able to stay at such a beautiful castle, at being treated like such a princess, to care about the pain that she currently felt. Slowly, yet carefully, she headed towards the door. With a child-like eagerness in her voice, she merilly spoke, "I'm ready now, if that's alright with you~"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 pm
Figuring out where Alister was by the chimney he and Thomas heard him from, Lucian soon knocked on the door. "Dinner should be ready soon, sir. Shall I go fetch our guests?" he called from the other side. Being steadfastly loyal to Frederick, and Alister often trying to foil the former's plans, Lucian refused to show the proper respect to Alister. Rarely 'Master', never 'My Lord'; Alister was simply 'sir'. Frederick Brackengard was the true master of the castle, and Alister would always be the imposing guest. Never leaving and always in the way.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 pm
Thomas sighed as he picked up his umbrella.
"Might as well head to the dining hall. If there are any secret passageways, they'll be there, or in the kitchen."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm
Lucien's voice would be met by silence save for the hollow creak of the door, which had not been properly closed. Inside he would find a somewhat dusty, and rarely used room. One of dozens in the castle, and among the many Alister frequented when he needed some time to think.

The Butler had not been wrong in his assessment of the dead noble's location, he simply wasn't there any longer. Both butler and guest had caught the end of his arguing and self-derision. His mind made up, he now wandered the halls clad in a thick cloak, the hood obscuring the majority of his features. It was useless to hide whom he was against the Servants any longer; though he had hid his secret well in life, in death they'd been given more then enough time to figure things out. The same could not be said for their visitors of course. "Though perhaps if they knew I was insane they'd simply run on their own" He muttered, allowing himself a brief chuckle, one which never reached his eyes.

He was almost toward the rooms the woman were usually kept in, now he had only to time his introduction correctly. By the time that meddling butler arrived, it would be too late. Unlike his other half, Alister knew his way around the castle perhaps better then anyone. He'd needed to in order to avoid those servants whom might hinder him...or in life, to simply avoid his existence from being discovered. One couldn't realize 'Fredrick' was acting strange, if no one knew he were missing.

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 pm
Lucian scowled. Alister always had to make things difficult for him. That side had the most ill-timed of appearances. With a frustrated sigh he turned and left the room to track down the wayward noble. He had a vague idea of Alister's usual haunts, but those times he did find him in the past took him ages to track him down, were pure luck, and never in the same place twice it seemed. "Sir Alister, it would be most rude not to make an appearance. You have guests that are most eager to greet you." he quietly called as he searched the castle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff