Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:10 pm
Roveth continued to listen, though it looked like he didn't, or was ignoring it, but he did listen, as he chuckled "a way to get under people's skin, well ,that's typical, then again, i do that with my mere presence in a room, and that's even with people who don't know me." he just shook his head "well, i'll keep quiet then, besides, i need to finish studying this note Lady Tohsaka gave me on the summoning ritual, given my summonings will be next after Emiya's." he continued reading, while looking only with a glance to Matamune "true, but there are some religions which i don't consider real at all, and were made out of convenience and fear of the 'true' gods." he said with a pointed look, knowing Matamune has probably learned of the whole mess with the christians and all their branches. "granted, there might be something like -their- god, but if you ask me, i think it's all hogwash, and they're just trying to rule the masses... hmmph.. pigs in human clothing.." he muttered the last bit, apparently himself being disgusted with the depravity humanity could show sometimes.

Shiro had listened to things, slipping into a lotus position seating as he nodded a bit, understanding the method behind Guided Meditation "definitely sounds like something that'd work, especially with the seal as weak as it is now." he said, sighing "can't believe i went that far cause of that blue haired punk." he muttered, grumbling, while Arturia just shook her head "Shinji had it coming to him, Lord Shiro, if not by you snapping completely, then probably by Roveth. given you've told me how brutal -he- could be when angered." Shiro blinked, and then shuddered "right... forgot i told you about that time i poked too far in his business... almost came close to death that time." he muttered, shaking his head trying to -not- remember that kind of viciousness "never again pissing off Roveth, that's for sure." he just worked in settling himself down after that, ready to begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:00 pm
"You're forgetting that the world's religions have all been founded as a means of explaining the existence of the Great Spirit in some form or another," noted Matamune. "A person's beliefs shape how they will interpret the Great Spirit and which aspects of it they might encounter. As you said yourself, you visited your own personal hell and were able to conquer it. Other people have different beliefs and their vision of hell might be something quite different from what you experienced during your time within the Great Spirit. However, religion itself is really just an umbrella scheme to force one set of beliefs onto the masses no matter how fabricated that belief system might. The founders of the prominent world religions certainly had a way of twisting things around and only telling half truths. That being said, certain well known religious figures are more real than you might think, some even being former holders of the title of Shaman King."

"And strangely enough those guys aren't the ones who so strongly object to me," Hao mused. "The guy who wants me out is the previous Shaman King who likes to take credit for bringing about the present age of consumerism to Japanese society."

"The self-proclaimed 'God of Capitalism', I still can't believe a creep like him managed to win the last tournament," Matamune agreed.

"I don't think there was really much competition back then," Hao considered. "I mean, you and my descendent from that era killed me. He died in the process of killing me. And you simply went back to Japan to wait another 500 years for the next tournament."

Crystal moved to stand behind Shiro and waited until he was ready. "Okay, now try to envision yourself in a forest feeling the warmth of the sun's rays through the leaves of the surrounding trees. You're walking along a path through the forest. It's relatively quiet, but you can hear the sounds of birds chirping in the distance and the wind rustling through the leaves. As you continue down the path the number of trees begins to decrease as you approach the base of the mountain. You can sense something ominous about the mountain and soon enough your suspicions are confirmed as you work your way around the bend to find the mouth of a huge cave carved into the side of the mountain. You can see that warding talismans have been placed around the mouth of the cave, forming a closed circuit to keep some manner of beast trapped inside. And as you look closer you can see the eyes of a monstrous looking draconic silhouette staring out at you from the darkness. The dragon can't leave the cave, but it knows you're there."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 am
Roveth nodded as he listened "well, the half truths to me are still 'lies', hence why i typically ignore them, and believe in the Great Spirit that i know how to." he said while shrugging "but that's just me and my shaman ways." he then felt a small gathering pulse of prana, as it seemed to be building in the direction of the back yard "seems i need to hurry and figure my chant out." he mumbled, and continued reading, while Kuroyami just giggled from her shoulder a bit lightly "so when are you gonna let your new guardian ghosts have some fun?" Roveth glanced up only briefly before continuing to read "maybe later, maybe later." he said while seemingly waving it off.

Shiro had closed his eyes when Crystal started narrating, beginning to focus on the imagery in his head, the more she talked, the more it felt real, to the point where it seemed Crystal's words were not background noise per-say, but more merely guiding him as a notion as he left the forest, going to the mountain base, and working towards the cave, eventually narrowing his eyes when he reached there, staring at the silhouette in the cave, he took a few breaths, working to keep himself calm both physically and in this plane he was on, before speaking out to the dragon with his imaged mind "hellos there, mighty Dragon Spirit~" he said, not in a mocking way, but an innocent and pure way of going about things, not wanting to anger the spirit further by calling it names he had called it before when cursing it's existence from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 pm
"Yet, there are times when the half truths exist out of necessity because the whole truth is too difficult for ordinary people to reconcile," noted Matamune.

Hao had finished his meal and excused himself from the table. "Of course, this situation you're all in right now is one that I can't interfere with. I can only observe it as it happens. Even with the Great Spirit's power I can't simply stop a ritual already in progress. To do so would only result in a massive rebound on the participants, namely you and the others. You might want to mention that to Shiro when you have the chance. Not even Crystal can be bailed out of this one."

Crystal continued watching over Shiro as he seemed to be making good progress with the guided meditation. "If you speak to the dragon spirit it should be able to hear you through the talismans blocking the entrance to the cave, but it's up to the dragon spirit to decide whether or not it wants to acknowledge you."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 am
Roveth sighed, nodding "i know Hao, trust me, i know. i'm sure Shiro knows well enough as well, as this isn't his first Grail War Ritual, and that one in England he dealt with was -ugly-, from what he told me, so i think they -did- try to end it at one point , but the rebound turned everyone's servants into monsters, except for two, i think, as well as most Masters. it was a blood-bath of epic proportions." he looked to the papers lightly, muttering a bit "not that i'd put Crystal or Baka Hikari in that kind of trouble trying to end it in a way that a rebound would literally hit, given Emiya also knows that kind of problem, the Fuyuki Fire."

Shiro of course continued 'listening' to Crystal, while mentally calling out again "hello? can you hear me?" he asked, causing a baleful orange slitted eye to open up and stare at Shiro finally "about time you come see me... landlord." of course, the venom in the deep reverberating voice as Shiro had froze up physically, while mental Shiro gulped a bit, this was -definitely- unexpected at this point. "well... what is your name then, mighty Dragon Spirit?" the Dragon pondered over the question before narrowing it's open eye "i will not give out my name so willingly, Landlord... respect is earned, and you have -not- earned my respect, for Ignoring me for so long." Shiro flinched a bit mentally, before speaking up "... that, i admit, is both my fault, and the fact that the seal was tampered with... i was young back then, when you first possessed me after that seal tampering, so.. it put a fear of myself in me.. and why i never tried to contact you because all i could hear at the time was growls and snarls." the Dragon continued staring at Shiro for any lies, but upon seeing non it sighed, letting off a gust of wind which nearly bowled shiro over "excuses. my words still stand. until you can prove you have a reason for me to respect you, i have no reason to 'talk pleasantries' with someone who hates me as much as i hate Humanity."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:24 pm
"Then I will entrust the rest to you," Hao replied with a nod. "Now then, I think I'll take advantage of our host's hospitality and retire to the bath while you all are busy with these intriguing summoning rituals. I wouldn't want to be getting in anyone's way." He smiled and left Roveth to finish studying the documents he had been given by Rin. Matamune excused himself from the table and quickly followed suit.

Crystal continued to monitor Shiro's condition as he underwent the guided meditation. So far, so good. If he had made contact with the demonic dragon spirit, there weren't any signs on the surface so that meant the spirit wasn't lashing out at him to cause physical wounds. Perhaps the spirit truly could be reasoned with as Hana and Hao had both suggested. And if that was the case it might make Shiro's life just a little bit easier.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:57 am
Roveth nodded as the upswell of prana and mana could be felt when he looked up lightly towards the ceiling as he sighed tiredly, before looking back to his study materials with a calm look on his face, which is actually odd given how stressed Roveth really looked usually, which partly made up his whole 'evil arch b*****d' act, maybe the death he had did something that eased that stress, who knows? either way, he seems to be at least less hostile right now. cue -right now- being key words.

Shiro had also felt the upswell, but he didn't let it disturb him, even if it did cause a loud enough 'THOOM!' noise like a lightning strike and explosion or something, as he sat down in front of the cave with a sigh "honnesly, i don't hate you more than i hate myself, and i hate myself a lot more due to the fact that while it may be you whose been possessing my body... it's still my body with the blood of innocents on their hands." the dragon narrowed his eyes "you actually hate yourself more than your tenant? how... odd." the dragon would say, as it tapped it's claws along the cave floor "... you wish to be on better terms with the one who forced your body to kill, yet you hate the body itself, and not the spirit that did it?" Shiro nodded with seriousness "yes... i will admit i fear you, but whoever said they don't fear gods is stupid, everyone should fear you and the other gods. but i cannot hate a spirit who is probably rightly justified to be angry, heck, i would too if i was sealed and then tried to cut off conta--" of course this led to an angry roar and claw coming to smash against the barrier the talismans erected, causing a massive flinch and shudder from shiro's body "cut off contact!?!?! is that what those idiotic mortals told you about that day!?!?! the extra seal they were placing on you wasn't one of tightening the seal to cut off contact, IT WAS ONE OF ENSLAVEMENT!"of course, this led to Shiro blinking a couple of times to at least get the ringing out of his ears beofre snapping straight up standing "enslavement!?! what the hell!?!?! both the village chief -AND- the guy performing the second sealing procedure told me it was to make sure that the 'Demon's influence' didn't corrupt me!" the dragon of course snarled, as did Shiro at the same time "you were had, Hatchling, as was i it seemed, i had thought that even though you were young, you agreed to the enslavement of yourself..." Shiro of course shook his head violently "hell no! even if i didn't know any better as a kid, i wanted my freedom." the dragon settled down some, and narrowed his eyes "... if you want to know more about me, like my name... then pray for forgiveness." this threw shiro off guard, blinking "eh?" of course, the dragon snorted in half sarcastic amusement half anger "if you want a clean slate with me, Hatchling, then you must pray for forgiveness. now leave me, i must think." he then blew smoke out to envelop the cave and Shiro ,and 'blew' him back to his body, where he snapped his eyes open and took a deep breath before settling himself to give a -very- harsh, almost steel sharp, gaze on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:26 pm
Crystal naturally sensed the upwelling of prana and mana as well, but she was too busy assisting with Shiro's meditation to comment on it at the moment. It looked like the meeting had already ended, concluded from within from the way Shiro seemed to snap out of his trance all on his own.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but judging from the fact that you weren't devoured outright, I'd say that went well," Crystal commented while patting Shiro lightly on the shoulder. "Anyway, I should probably head inside to get back to work on figuring out my incantation for the summoning."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:33 pm
Shiro had looked to Crystal with a nod as he got up lightly "we can talk about it later, as there's some info i got that... puts things into a -lot- of perspective, and makes me even more a hapless idiot." he said while moving to follow inside given he had to find Kurama, who had his 'Grimoire' and all hidden in his tails so he could use the chant he had for the grail war in england. of course, the upswell of energy led to a small 'boom!' coming from the direction of the workshop, and a boisterous laugh that made Gilgamesh cringe in annoyance at hearing "great... just great, the one person i respect and at the same time loathe for his annoying attitude..." Shiro blinked, looking to Gilgamesh's spirit ball form as it appeared, looking -very- annoyed "what's up Gilgamesh?" Gilgamesh just sighed, and looked like he was probably pinching the bridge of his nose "you'll find out soon, boyo... either way, why am i sensing two servants?" Shiro blinked, and groaned, just as he had plopped down next to Roveth with a deadpan stare "this is all your fault, Yami no Ahou.... you jinxed us."

Roveth had been reading when Shiro, Crystal, and gilgamesh had shown up, blinking when Shiro had mentioned that he jinxed them "eh? whaddya mean Baka-Hika--" of course, shiro just deadpanned again "remember that little statement of us getting multiple servants? that. is. all. on. you." of course, Roveth sweatdropped "... uhm.... right..." of course, he quickly went back to reading with a sheepish look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 pm
Crystal frowned hearing Shiro's conversation with Gilgamesh and subsequent accusation directed at Roveth once they were back inside. From the sound of it the ritual was already manifesting some abnormalities, in as much as the ritual could be considered normal to begin with.

"Well, I guess I'd better hurry up and figure this stuff out," Crystal stated with a tired sigh as she went back to examining her set of documents from Rin.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 pm
Shiro nodded as he listened only faintly while Roveth kept an eye on the clock, of course also studying and now writing out his own chant as he worked quietly, it took him until 5 minutes til his peak time before he stood up and proceeded to the back where he was going to work on his Ritual summoning.

Emiya however had at least returned, looking a bit exasperated over something, namely the fact that he was being followed by what looked like a Saber Look-alike, maybe a prototype? dressed in red garb, and a -very- tall man, red hair, billowing red cape, armor being worn, laughing like no tomorrow... of course, this led to Gilgamesh flinching at the sight in his spirit ball form"seems i was right and we're lucky, or unlucky... King of conquerors... Iskander." of course, said king looked around, noticing all the people before smiling "well well, a feast is it? wait..." he then paused a moment to stare hard at the Gilgamesh spirit ball, who was looking deadpan as ever, before the red haired man let out a boisterous laugh "Hah, i don't believe it! how have you still managed to continue on, King of Heroes?" he grinned all the while, while gil kinda looked aside "none of your business, Rider."

Shiro of course looked between the banter with a sweatdrop before looking to the saber look-alike "well, if he's Rider, i take it you're a Saber class?" the blonde nodded with a slightly arrogant air to her "one must not define me in mere classes, for i am an artist, first and foremost~" of course, Shiro just blinked, and tilted his head with Kurama, looking especially cute doing so.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:48 am
Crystal was glad that when Emiya returned accompanied by his two Servants that she had had the presence of mind to put that strange sword away in the guest room when she had gone to get changed because she really didn't want it raising any more questions while she was busy trying to focus on making up her own incantation to chant for the summoning ritual once her peak time did eventually roll around. She was more than a little surprised, therefore, to see that the words written on the document that Rin had given her had already been changed, not by her own hand writing down anything new, but as though the original writing on the paper had been systematically rearranged to spell out an entirely different document. The main reason Crystal was surprised by it was because the new writing was recognizable as her own handwriting and written in terms that she had only begun to think about.

"Ah, well, at least I guess this eliminates any need for me to borrow a pen and paper to write it out myself," Crystal eventually spoke with a raised eyebrow. She looked up at the exchange between Gilgamesh and Iskander, a little surprised by the fact that the two apparently seemed to know one another in some capacity. From what little she knew on the subject, she figured they must have met during a previous Grail War ritual. Crystal was a little spotty on the subject of world history, but she was relatively certain there was no historical connection for why the two would know each other. Beyond that line of thinking, the woman in red was a complete and total mystery. So far, at least, the Servants that had appeared seemed to be amicable sorts.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 pm
Gilgamesh had noticed the surprise on Crystal's face, before sighing in annoyance, more about Iskander than anything "we know each other because of the Fourth Grail War here in Fuyuki, he was known as Rider back then as he is now..." this led to Rider laugh as he grinned "what a battle that fight was, especially with that weapon you unleashed on my army." with that, shiro just sweatdropped before shaking his head in amusement "of course..." with the red dressed saber looking in awe of hearing such a thing "my my.. that must have been a glorious battle... wish i could have seen it so i could properly illustrate it in my arts.." Emiya just worked in the kitchen with a hum, even as a pulse of prana unleashed through the area, coming from the shack, such a dark... empty... void feeling... nothing negative about like what Hao felt in general, but a deep, raw encroaching void threatening to swallow everyone, a lack of true emotions, even though he shows them... something that made Shiro and Kurama both shiver as Shiro glanced outside "... jeez, even his Prana is as empty as his Furyoku can be at times..." Shiro muttered, while Kurama piped in "its any wonder he's a proper shaman despite that... furyoku of his... that he thinks he's a saint for putting up with you, Shiro, if anything you're the saint for putting up with -him-!" Shiro just deadpanned lightly at his kitsune partner while gilgamesh snorted lightly.

Line Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth had been standing in the middle of the circle, closing his eyes as he focused, once he felt the upswell starting, he'd do his preparations, before beginning to chant "Let the Obsidian and Tempered Steel be the Essence.
Let Stone and the Archduke of Contracts be the foundation
Let Crimson Blood be the color i pay tribute to.
Let rise and impregnable wall against the ominous black wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close to open the Gate of Hell.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
" Roveth had begun channeling his prana, which formed into a small blackish purple aura on his body while his blood was 'drunk' by the array, turning black and purple as well as crimson red, all seeming to flow upwards slowly.

"Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill.
Repeat every five times.
Simply drink, once filled.
" by this point Roveth was furrowing his brows in concentration as he continued pouring his prana into the ritual he was doing, the time getting closer and higher to its peak time as he forced down the pain.

"Let it be declared now;
your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate(doom) shall be with your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail.
Answer, if you would submit to this blackened will and this bloodstained truth.
" the pain started to get worse as his body started to 'heat up' to quite an upswelling point with more and more circuits opening with each chant, black lightning beginning to come off his body and absorbing itself into the floating array around Roveth's body.

"an Oath shall be sworn here.
I shall abstain all virtues of all of Heaven;
I shall conquest over all evils of all of Hell.
" Roveth snapped his eyes open, as one of then stated getting black scelera and the pupil itself starting to become golden in color, with a slitted eye as he grit his teeth, speaking in a much darker, almost dual tone voice at the moment for the next lines.

"Yet you shall serve with your eyes clouded by chaos.
For you would be one caged in madness.
I shall wield your chains.
" of course, by the time the eye was completely encroached on by this odd phenomenon, Roveth gasped a bit as a flash of black prana unleashed through his soul, body, and the ritual, causing him to nearly double over in pain, but he managed to keep himself straight as he continued, given he only had two more lines to finish...

"From the Ninth Layer of Hell, attended to by three great words of power... come forth from the ring of Unholy Restraint, Denzien of the Demonic Abyss!" he called out ,before a bright purple flash occurred, and a minor 'THOOM' of an explosion outside to the others would be heard in the direction of the shack, while within, Roveth was currently on the ground outside of the ritual circle with his fingers twitching and moving erratically due to the massive pain he was feeling, but he looked up to three individuals standing before him, one looking like a Chinese Martial Artist, a Knight donning Midnight Black Armor, enshrouded in Mist, and oddly enough... a man similar looking to Shirou..., had all looked at Roveth, with the chinese man speaking up with amusement "in accordance with the Holy Grail.. we ask of you... are you our master?" Roveth had looked between the three, before slowly, and painfully getting up, revealing his command seals with a smile "i am your master." he said, with the knight speaking up, though... quite muffled "how... you summoned me... through Berserker class... but... i'm... sane...?" roveth blinked, and shrugged a bit lightly "i don't know, myself... from the looks of the one who first spoke... he's an Assassin, you, as mentioned, are Berserker..." he then heard the voice of the third servant "Avenger." he simply stated, causing Roveth to go sheet white, knowing -exactly- what that meant, from hearing the history of the Grail Wars through Shiro's findings on investigating it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 pm
"That's certainly interesting," was really all Crystal could think to say on the subject as she was still feeling pretty overwhelmed by the whole situation. The unsettling emptiness of Roveth's prana certainly wasn't helping either. Crystal had no way of knowing whether or not this was how these summoning rituals normally went, but if they all received as many Servants as Emiya it was liable to become very crowded very quickly. And next was going to be her turn.

"This is going to be very long night," Crystal remarked rather pointedly.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:28 pm
it took a few moments for Roveth's complexion to return to normal, but the -threat- was right in front of him as -his servant-. he had heard about the Tainted Grail, and the fact that made it tainted, said fact was right in front of him too "... this is going to be tough to explain..." he muttered, while finally shaking his head, and motioning for the three of them to follow him, as he headed out of the workshop and back into the main house.

Shiro had watched as Roveth eventually came back ,looking through to him who looked distressed, while at the same time pensive, spoke up "what's up Yami-no-Ahou?" Roveth looked over to Shiro and shook his head ".... i think i literally screwed us all over." he said with a sigh "... meet Assassin, Berserker.. and Avenger." of course, Shiro greeted the three and gotten greetings back (bit rough from Berserker, due to distorted voice.) before Shiro looked at Avenger with a blink, and a headtilt ".... he looks like Emiya-san." Roveth shook his head lightly "even so... Avenger.. we are all allies here, so i do not want you to freak out by my saying your true identity." Avenger shrugged, givign off a smile "whatever you say master." Roveth took a deep breath, and looked towards everyone with a grave tone in his voice ".. Avenger is Angra Mainyu." of course, Shiro and Rin both froze immediately, and Emiya, in the kitchen.. dropped the frying pan back onto the stove making a loud clanging noise.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff