Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
A lab hidden in a Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil sighed nodding "yeah i will follow your advice...thanks...."he said picking Alex up having dressed him. He looked cute in that clothes and he had snuggled on Alex "there you go"he smiled rocking him a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 am
Irina96

User Image Sabina just smiled. "Master, Would you like me to heat up the dinner you never got around to eating tonight." she offered

((OOC: sure))  

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:24 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil nodded "in a bit"he said "i will wait until he sleeps and then clean the mess in here"he said motioning towards the opened capsule and the spoilt liquid on the floor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am
Irina96

User Image Sabina smiled. "It will probably be heated by then, it looks as if he is almost asleep now. I will go heat it then" she said taking her leave to give him a few minutes alone with his newborn son.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil nodded at her smiling lightly. He looked down at the infant when she left...he was indeed almost asleep. He started walking to his room rocking im still....he seemed so muck like his lizzie but he reconised some of his feautures. He sat on a chair after turning on a machine which would help him hear Alex when he was crying..it pretty much worked like a wokie tokie (err families still use it today....i can't describe it elsewere) Alx's seemed like a plastic teddy bear but his was simple and small enough for him to be able to put it in his pocket...he knew he needed to go clean th elab but he just couldn't leave him off his hands,,,,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 am
Irina96

User Image Sabina entered with the food. She sat it on the table, and snagged the portable bassinet she had brought down and sat it next to the the table as well. "Alright papa why don't you come over here and eat now. Your son is sleeping, and I am pretty sure he will be fine. You need to eat to keep your own strength up. I can clean up the fluids and stuff." she said gently

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil blushed lightly when she called him 'papa' liking it in depth "no leave them..no need to get tired with my mess"he whispered leaving Alex in his crib and putting a blanket on him to be fien. He pushed in his pocket the match of his 'teddy bear'. If he cried he would hear his cry in there and he would go upstairs "won't you eat with me?"he asked closing the door of the room and getting downstairs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am
Irina96

User Image Sabina smiled as she followed him. "I am surprised you put him down" she teased him, before saying. "I suppose I could go for a snack of some sort while you eat."

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil stuck his tounge out to her "you should have seen how he had gripped my shirt!"he said with a stupid smile on his face "he has so small hands"he continued not even hearing what she was sayign about her having a snack. He started eating wuickly wanting to go upstairs again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm
Irina96

User Image Sabina giggled at his antics "I'm going to end up finding you asleep in his room instead of yours despite the fact you have the baby monitor in the morning are I not."

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 pm
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil looked at her "now you are saying it....it's not a bad idea!"he grinned of course joking but he was laying his role well "i could so watch him breathing"he said but he was serious at that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Irina96

User Image"I'm sure he will be fine, but if you want to wake up with a crick in your back and neck be my guest."

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

[color=navy]Sesil stuck hs tounge out to her "you wil massage me afterwards in that case!"he teased her having his wings wrapped around him as he didn't have wore a shirt yet [//color]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 am
Irina96

User Image"I will? Maybe I will just leave you like that to teach you to sleep in you actually bed" she pretended to think about it. She never would of course she would just like she did this past week when he had passed out in the lab.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil fake frowned "of course you will....i'll make you step on my back to fix it"he teased her and finished his food "can i go now?"he asked wanting to go into alex's room again  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff