Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Cataclysm Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm
it means zeldi likes to party obviously. Also when did karan become more evil than me? I mean really during pummels mini event he was good now hes a main villain. Mind ******** dude. No offense karan just not used to you being evil Let alone more than me XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:53 pm
Why is being the most evil person such a huge contest with all you people? o___O  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:49 pm
Because I've always been evil I was like the original evil along with epic muffins and I dont get enough credit for it some times. Most of the evil guys were good at one point.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:52 pm
See that is the boring way to do things, starting off good and being corrupt. Now Alter is fun, he started off a kind of evil, yet fighting for the good side, even though he would commit far more genocide then most people, but won't harm an innocent as long as they aren't a virus. And now he has moved into proper good. Being reversed corrupt.

Upsettingly Epic Muffin started off like Alter. Then went true evil.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:58 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
See that is the boring way to do things, starting off good and being corrupt. Now Alter is fun, he started off a kind of evil, yet fighting for the good side, even though he would commit far more genocide then most people, but won't harm an innocent as long as they aren't a virus. And now he has moved into proper good. Being reversed corrupt.

Upsettingly Epic Muffin started off like Alter. Then went true evil.

I agree, that is a little more interesting... s'like why Hellboy is a more interesting character than Lucifer/Satan.

Maybe goody-goods like me aren't all that interesting... but... uh... heck if I won't try! Dx I guess. (Suppose I could go for comic relief, someone's gotta do that...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:01 pm
Yeah having something makes people interesting. That is the problem with Draco. All he wants is the freedom to do as he wishes. And what he wishes is to find the spring of Sol.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 pm
Spring of Sol... :0 And that is....?

...oh by the way the pony show is boring. neutral Not as terrible as previous incarnations, yes, but it's... yeh, boring after the first two episodes lawl. xD Boring for me, anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:05 pm
You have no soul.

A Spring I made up for the sake of Draco having some sort of plot to follow.

NO SOUL HAVE YOU!  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:10 pm
Well, c'mon. neutral Their predicaments were very simple and the outcomes predictable... Dx I mean, the designs of the characters are great and still ridiculously adorable, but... I just couldn't stay interested enough to keep watching. The fact that it was made for young girls really shows, to me... The only remotely interesting one was the purple unicorn one, but after a while she became as 2-dimensional as the rest of them.

...although I do have to admit, the pink one surprised me. I thought I was going to completely hate her pinkness and brightness, but she ended up being kinda funny, so I'll give it that. xp

And yes, you're correct. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt ate my soul.
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm
While the predicament and outcome were fairly straight forward, the way they got about it isn't. At least it is original enough to make me not predict it straight out, most of the time.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 pm
ZarAburame
it means zeldi likes to party obviously. Also when did karan become more evil than me? I mean really during pummels mini event he was good now hes a main villain. Mind ******** dude. No offense karan just not used to you being evil Let alone more than me XD.

: P Hey none taken. I am going to try and become more evil and stuff. PM Tamake and ask if you can be a main villain. He will probably say yes since your hella evil  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 pm
If you tried to interact with me in the RP pm me. I'm not going to be able to do much until Friday, and the weekend. After that is finals week, and I'll be ditching Gaia again for that. I will be back, and sorry if I inconvenienced anyone.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
While the predicament and outcome were fairly straight forward, the way they got about it isn't. At least it is original enough to make me not predict it straight out, most of the time.

I guess, but after they went from "Holy crap how do we stop the evil moon spirit from engulfing the land in darkness" to "oh now, how will I ever choose which of my friends to give my concert ticket to", I just went neutral

It started off pretty epic, (well, for a kid's show) but wasn't able to keep my attention after that. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm
Blademaster Banryu
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

I guess, but after they went from "Holy crap how do we stop the evil moon spirit from engulfing the land in darkness" to "oh now, how will I ever choose which of my friends to give my concert ticket to", I just went neutral

It started off pretty epic, (well, for a kid's show) but wasn't able to keep my attention after that. xD

Fair enough. I like being dramatic anyways. You can like what you like. And it does get slice of life after the opening.

But if you want something else from it that is fun watch Season 2 Episode 1 and 2. That is very much like the Evil Moon Spirit thing. But better.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 pm
ZarAburame
Because I've always been evil I was like the original evil along with epic muffins and I dont get enough credit for it some times. Most of the evil guys were good at one point.
Guilty, but the only tamer who knew me then is deceased. I win  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games