Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 am
Pulling his hand across his chest kyo pulled his hand away it was coated lightly in blood from the wound. "Delicious" he muttered licking a bit of the blood off before smearing the rest on the wall. "Well the what to do now" he sneered th voice in his head finally speaking again as it simply cautioned him about being to masochistic. "Without pain tho I wouldn't feel alive tho" he laughed looking around. In all truth he should probably get somewhere and bandage his chest up but his enjoyment was overriding his sense of care about it.
Taking a breathe he looked around where he was at. He had gotten out of the alley way awhile back and stood at the side of one of the main city streets. His little display had caught the attention of several people as they kept a distance from him which didn't phase him at all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am
Shikara watched as Darius vanished before sighing and watching Miles begin to walk back to HQ. She jumped slightly before running after him "Hey! wait up!..." after catching up she looked to him with a sorry expression on her face "....uh...i;m sorry Miles, if it wasn't for me you'd have so much less work to do."  

uki-katzugowa

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 pm
Rock arrived to the town square, slightly huffing. He didn't see anything unusual yet. He popped open the case on his back and slid out the instrument, making sure no one was around. "Here goes..." he muttered as he let the bow ring a single note, followed with 4 or 5 others in a soft, melodic way. A slight wind blew through the area and Rock shut his eyes until the gale was done. His violin had quite a few abilities. It could soothe souls, boost their strength, distort evil energy, hypnotize or paralyze and cause seizures if he wished it to. But what he was doing now was allowing him to see trails of energy left from contractors. Their energy always seemed to leak from them and stain the land wherever they went. They were an abomination, nothing more. Rock knew he'd have to be careful an the effects he chose, he knew his limit was at 5 effects and he was down to 4 now...

Anyways, he reopened his eyes and saw the usual black sludge that a contracter left on everything it touched, Unholy energy. He'd have to see for someone to clean this area before it attracted more demons. He walked down the trail, letting his eyes guide him like in a trance, his violin at hand if needed.

((Just so it doesn't sound like god-modding, I put a limit on it. Now I feel like my character has a lot of restrictions XP Six shots only, 5 songs only... lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm
"Don't worry about it, the good thing is that you're not dead." Miles said cheerily, even if he was going to have to hear the riot act, he had managed to keep someone safe.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am
(I'm waiting or Bunnies dose anyone know if she's away or busy or something >_<)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 am
Shikara nodded before sighing "i feel useless right now...." She dragged her axe behind her as she stared up at the sky "todays been a nitemare...."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm
"Well, at least it's almost over. Who knows, maybe things will start to get better." Miles said, trying to cheer the girl up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 am
"ha...i doubt it, sometimes i only think i got into the order because of my father..." She lifted her axe of the ground and placed it over her shoulder.  

uki-katzugowa

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:52 pm
Rock followed the trail until the alley and looked in it. He saw the shadows moving and the dark energy from it and simply lifted his violin. "Come out come out, wherever you are..." he chuckle as he slid the bow across the strings in an eerie pitch before sliding on the high string. The sound seemed to shatter energy around, distorting it. The duo was quickly shown on that. "Found you..." he grinned, getting ready for anything at this point, but leaving himself ready to play anything. 3 songs left... if they are passed, I won't be able to bring them back alive... he noted to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:47 pm
"Really? Who's your dad?" Miles asked, curious about Shikara's statement.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 pm
"Horo Mitsuru......I guess he's something of a big deal with the order. He didnt really talk about his work much, only really mentioning it after i found my own abilities." She let out a big sigh as she looked up, not really caring to watch where she was going.  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm
"Hmm, how about that. Anyway, it doesn't matter, they let you into the order because they believed you could be helpful. If you dump on yourself all the time, you can never get any better than what you are currently. Rather than get depressed over the whole thing, you should take this as an incentive to get better, so that next time you won't need anybody's help." Miles said encouragingly. He wanted the girl to succeed and get better, because his job was tough as it was already, the more qualified people they had, the better equipped and prepared the Order and Exorcists would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm
((No news from the people I was supposed to catch or something? I haven't heard from them in a few pages... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 am
((I'mma go have Selicia wake up from a nap and catch up~ ...Later!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games