Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm
((Shining?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm
((poke...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image"By the gods don't I know it" he said with a sigh as he stood there rubbing the side of his head. "Life never was a very quiet one can't seem to keep trouble like that from popping up out of no where" he said shaking his head. "Tho hopefully I can keep the wrath of the sea off the captain. Ain't her fault for all this let alone pulling my sorry carcass on to the ship" he said hanging over the edge watching down at the goddess unsure on if she planned to stay like that during the remainder of the trip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Damn straight it ain't her fault," Kieren muttered. "We was jus' a normal pirate crew 'til this storm blew up, an' now we're dealin' wit' the Goddess an' 'er pet." He looked down at Calypso and moved to the opposite side of the crow's nest, putting as much distance between himself and the Goddess. "Mind me askin' what in the seven seas ya stole ta get on the Goddess's bad side, mate?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 am
User Image"A broken compass" he quickly said looking at Kieren. "Something I didn't even pilfer from her I pilfered from some dark skinned woman I usually made stops in to fence alot of the items I would steal. Her name was caylsta tho thinking about it now it's not hard to see who it was that I was dealing with." he sighed rubbing the side of his head. "Maybe the jar of dirt she had would have been a safer theft" he sighed looking at him with a mostly defeated look. "Worst is I don't really know to well if the man I sold the dam thing to even has it anymore" he sighed hanging his head. Nothing was going right for him lately it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren raised an eyebrow. "A broken compass? Odd thing ta rile up the Goddess, but only the gods know their own minds." The other eyebrow went up as well at the mention of a jar of dirt. "Uh, no, I don't think that'd 'ave been a safer bet, mate. From the stories I've heard, that jar'a dirt 'olds the 'eart o' Calypso's lover. An' anyone who's been ta sea e'en once knows who that is."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image"No not really didn't know that" Joesph said with a shrug as he looked at him. "I usually don't go for being one that really believes in the gods but with one simply standing in the middle of the ship it's hard to disbelieve anymore" he sighed lifting the key from under his shirt and looking at it. He wondered to where it went exactly unsure of its use or the prize behind the chest it went to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren sighed, watching the sun start to set. "Least the Lady o' the Seas's lettin' us outta that storm," he muttered. "Wonder what's gonna happen..."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image"No telling lets just not think about it till we get to Tortuga" he muttered rubbing his eyes a bit as he sat down. "Why don't we just think about that celebration that we are supposed to be having later tonight" he commented wanting to get his mind off the goddess of the sea and mostly anything at this moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren leaned on the edge of the crow's nest and watched silently as the captain emerged from her cabin and strode over to the center of the deck to speak quietly to the Goddess standing there. A few minutes later, a grin spread over Jaqueline's face, and she climbed up the wooden steps to the helmdeck. "Awright, you lazy dogs!" she bellowed. "I know yer all anxious ta have yer weekly fun, an' the Lady's agreed we can 'ave it, so go make yerselves presentable! Handsomely now!" A cheer went up, and men scrambled to head belowdecks to wash up and change clothes. Kieren turned to Joseph. "Ya comin', mate?" he grinned.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm
(Idk out of creativeness currently for here.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am
(('sokay. I got it.))

User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Along with getting themselves ready for the night's festivities, the crew set up the deck as well, lighting the lanterns and bringing up a couple tables and benches from the galley to set along the sides. A few men brought instruments that they started to tune by the stairs to the helmdeck. After making her announcement, Jaqueline returned to her cabin and emerged after all had been set up and the crew was all gathered. She'd changed from her normal attire to a seafoam green gown, much sleeker than the dresses that women on land wore, that matched the color of her eyes and darkened the already near-black hue of her hair. Putting a hand on her hip, she grinned and raised the other as a signal for the party to begin, and the band immediately started playing a lively tune. The quartermaster stepped up to Jaqueline and led her to the center of the deck to start the dance. Another young woman strode up to Kieren where he stood beside Joseph and took his arm, leading the lookout to dance near the captain and quartermaster. Kieren looked back at Joseph and gave him an apologetic shrug as he was led away.

((Birthday post! W00T!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 am
(Happy birthday.)
Looking as things went rolling along on the ship rather smoothly Harding watched each of the people on the ship his eyes finally resting on the captain as she came out in a gown that gripped her figure. He found he couldn't pull his eyes off the woman as she walked hand in hand with the quartermaster to the center of the deck. Looking down at his own attire he realized how informal his own was but noted most of the crew held a similar dress. The light clap of footsteps heading towards him drew his attention away as he watched Kieren being taken away by a rather pretty young female. Shaking his head he gave a small wave to him as he watched them go about dancing. Currently the sound of music couldn't make him feel any more out of place as he looked around each of the crew seeming to have a good time laughing and making merriment. The goddess as well seemed to have started acting as the woman he had dealings with back on land and was mingling with the crew. "A damn compass" he sighed rubbing his hair and shaking his head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The first dance ended, and the band struck up another, livelier dance. The cook's aide had joined the festivities as well, and the four women aboard were whirled around from partner to parter, laughing and enjoying themselves the whole time. It just so happened, that when that dance ended, Jaqueline was near where Joseph stood. She smiled and motioned for him to come toward her. "Dance with me, Harding," she called. "The whole point'a this night's ta have fun!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff