Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:33 pm
"Hey, what makes you think i wouldn't want you there, your a decent guy, and it means i don't have to talk to Moon about anything girly or the sort."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm
" oh come on, im not that bad Hammer." She flicked her hair from her eyes before prodding him with her horn "your just not in touch with your feminine side."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Col laughed. "Well then, I guess I will go." he said and looked at Nana and Dysi. "Hope you ladies have a good day. I'll see you later." he said and politely bowed to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm
Moon smiled as Col laughed before prodding Hammer again "see, Col knows what im talking about." She Grinned at Hammer before sticking her tongue out.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Hammer starred at Moon as she stuck her tongue out before sighing again "now your just being childish.....now, lets get some food please....i'm starting to get the urge to eat you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm
"well then, lets find a nice place to eat then, id rather keep my body intack thank you very much." she smiled before looking around "uh, i dont know where we should go though."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm
Col laughed when he heard Moon. "Don't worry, I know a great place." he said and lead them down the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm
Hammer nodded before following behind Col " as long as its got good food ill be fine, if not, its back to eating Moon."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm
"Well....not if i eat you first!" She walked up to the side of Hammer and bit down on his kneck before letting go and letting her tongue drop out her mouth. "ewww...oh god, you taste like smoke and metal shavings...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm
"What do you expect, you dragged me out straight from the forge....." He didn't really notice the bite that much, but he didn't ignore it, instead he bumped her gently away with his shoulder "don't bite me......"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Moon continued to walk next to him, her tongue still hangging out of the side of her mouth "Dont you worry, im not gunna do that again...you taste aweful." She trotted forward as she slowed down next to Col "i bet Col tastes better"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:20 pm
Col chuckled as he listened. "You two sound like a married couple." he said as he lead them to a small bakery/cafe that had wonderful food. "This is my favorite place to go for lunch." he told them. He then looked at Moon and laughed. "I don't think I would taste good either." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm
"I hope not, it will drive all the single mares away if they think i'm already with someone..." He looked at the cafe as he ignored Moons comment about who would most probably taste better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm
"i best warn all those mares about your taste before hand, because it isnt nice" She screwed her eyes shut and made a sour face "not nice at all"  

uki-katzugowa

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm
Nana waved to Col, "Hope to see you soon!" she yelled as the ponies walked away. Turning her gaze back to Dysi she noticed the female pony was know karate chopping every flower in sight. Nana just dropped her head and laughed, she was such an odd pony.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff