Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm
"Nice. Beats my half-time job at the meat market." He said with a laugh, really not liking the job but knew it was better than just taking wallet money. "Oh, did you hear about the laboratory slaughter? Clear went crazy in there!" Nicholas asked, somewhat liking to hear what people thought as a small hobby.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm
"I'm Star." The masked girl replied. She tilted her head as she examined this older guy. "So what do you do?"  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm
Draco followed close behind Snow with the injured boy secured on his back. He made certain not to drop him to keep him from taking further damage. "Wow. This is definitely a cool place! Even for this time, this is cuttin' edge stuff!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Easy, pick a card." Jenos said cheerily as he produced his Tarot Deck. "Draw a card and I'll show you what my power is." he said cheerily.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 pm
Star hummed in suspicion, but reached a hand out and drew a card anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. "I've always wondered what it was like in here. Now I know. There should be a medical area somewhere on this floor..." She teleported around to every doorway she could see until she finally looked into one and called to Draco. "It's over here! Bring him over here!"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm
"Wow, really?" Molly asked with an impressed look. "Bastards deserved it though. Testing on poor animals until they die. Now they know how it feels." she said. "Sorry I can't let you in right now, I have a friend over and she's in the shower." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Luck is in your future, yours is the Fortune Arcana." Jenos said and closed his eyes. The card began to glow and suddenly a breeze flew threw the air. Suddenly Star would get slapped in the face with a 50 dollar bill.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 pm
((@Fiyah: I wish that would happen to me... I'm broke...))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

After cleansing her skin and hair from the blood, Alice turns off the shower and starts to dry off. She frowns slightly as her gaze briefly settles on her blood stained clothes. She wraps a towel around herself and opens the bathroom door enough for her to poke her head out while trying not to expose to much of herself. "Excuse me... Do you have any clothes I can borrow...? Mine aren't suitable for wear at the moment..."

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:44 pm
"Oh yeah. Hang on a sec Nick." Molly said as she went to her bed and picked up the clean clothes. "Here you go." she said and gave the clothes to Alice. "I have a blow dryer and hairbrush in there if you need." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 am
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Thank you...", Alice says as she takes the clothes with her right hand, revealing numerous burn scars in her hands and lower arm. Her left arm was similarly marked, but it was still somewhat hidden by the door which she had now closed to change.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((What kind of clothes did she give her? Or do I get to decide?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:27 am
Draco quickly joined Snow in what appeared to be an advanced infirmary. He found a safe place to lay the boy down, then stepped back. "Here. This should help to at least stop the bleedin', and maybe numb the pain, too." He closed his eyes, then spoke in the same strange language as before. "Irisvir Bakmada..." He breathed a light mist over the injured boy, but rather than chill like the previous one, this one was meant to heal. "Who knows? It might work even better than what I'm thinkin'."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 am
Star squealed in surprise and jumped, grabbing the fifty like it was a bee that had just stung her. She pulled it off her face and looked down at it. She suddenly looked up at Jenos and said, "That's amazing! Do all the cards do something different!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 am
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

It was another day at work and Alexandra was just finishing up on the computer. "Ms.Nore, I need those papers by Friday.." A woman said, leaning upon her desk. The woman was one to harass her...a lot. She wasn't her boss, yet she acted like it. "And as I have said before, I need time to research. You mustn't rush science, Ms. Johnson." Friday was just around the corner, she wouldn't be done by then. "Ms. Nore...must I remind you who I am? By..Friday...or else I'll report your lack of respect and work to the Mr.Walson." The woman threatened more, walking away now in her usual attire of revealing clothing. A few of male co-workers watching her go. "'Must I remind you of who I am' Pfft..I know who you are, a damn woman using her body for the boss to get a promotion..." A quick slam followed as she slamed the books on the table. A brief sigh following as she gazed up at the clock. "Hey Mark, taking my lunch break..okay?" She says to the man across from her lso busy typing. "Sure, no problem. I'll cover ya..Ms.Nevermore" He jokes back with a wave. "I keep telling you..call me Alex." She replied back, getting her purse. "Right...right.." "I'll be back soon..promise." Alex added, leaving the office. It took a flight o stairs to get out of building as she walked off to the nearest cafe or resturant. Though, she still had her labcoat on from work.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Heya Sparton, love your villian btw really nice...CLEAR XDD I laughed my a** off seeing the irony within the word. So, I decided to play a scientist citizen just in case you tire of npcs =P Oh, and could you reply in Monster Mash? )

(As for the rest of you, hello~! heart )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

The shadows of the city laid like blankets across the alleys, one of which holding a figure unseen. A mask revealed as the figure stepped into the light. The mask was of white, and as black as night. It held no expression, however, and soon the figure was clear now as it stepped out once more. The figure's clothing was tight upon the figure, revealing it was of a woman as its curves was set. The clothing was not of a lady, though, as its rips saw into the woman's black shade of skin. "New ones enter the story? What ending shall it hold.." She says, in the distance two more figures conversing. The figures was of those of another woman and of a man, yet each she had not recognize. The masked woman went back into the shadows, fading into them as she teleported to a nearby rooftop. From the rooftop she gazed upon the rest of the city that was not in her previous point of view.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(Btw, any words upon the mask I drew for Shadow? I drew it about a few weeks ago and photo edited it to be more bold to where you saw the mask more clearly...and would love opinions)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 am
(you can pic if you want ^^)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games