Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm
Molly screamed when they we attacked and she clung to Jay for dear life. "Now I wish I was a mongoose!" she said while shaking in fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:53 pm
(Woot completely ignored by the gel dude.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 am
((srry shining! i didnt read your post all the through, i've been busy lately))

Marx's movements began to slow down. "What the?" He looked back at his gel trail to see it being frozen rapidly. "Damn it! when did that happen!" He said as he kept trying to chase the pirates but the freezing was catching up to him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm
((I'm... Not entirely sure what's going on or how to have my pirate react...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 am
((jay is carrying your and molly's character while running across roofs while being chased by a seven headed gel snake, hence the the last attack of marx yamato orochi which is the seven headed serpent in ancient legends.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 pm
Scarlet felt take her arm and start leading her somewhere. It felt like gel. Most likely a gel replica Marx made to guide me back to the ship. As much I hate the feel of it, it's my only option. She followed the substitute until she felt an arm pull her away from her guide. She presumed it to be one of her crewmen, but wondered why they began leading her in the wrong direction. Quite a few times she heard the echoes of being led down an alleyway. She felt a rush of fear when an unfamiliar voice grunted in pain when her new guide presumably stubbed his/her toe. She felt stupid, because she had just been kidnapped and didn't even realize it.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm
he gel copy looked at the kidnappers. "back off!" It said a sit began attacking and fending of the captors while the real marx began to freeze slowly. "Damn it...."

Jay leapt into the air and hovered and turned and watched marx. "Girls, I think our sniper is a genius!" He said laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 am
Standing now between Marx and the direction the other's had gone in Ghostshot watched him as he slightly shook his head. Lifting his rifle up towards the devil fruit user he watched as he was nearly fully frozen. He would likely be fine after defrosting over several hours but just to make sure he wasn't going to take any chances. "Your kind is always such a pain going after the wrong kind of prey" he said firing off another blue freezing round towards Marx's chest.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 pm
Marx growled. "Don't think this is the end....I'll catch you and your crew." He said before freezing completely. His gel copy fought the kidnappers off as much as it could before it started to fall apart.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 am
"Tch what a waste of rounds" Jacob muttered as he started to walk away from Marx as he fully solidified. He had to use two freezing rounds along with a flash round to get them out of the area and back towards the ship safely. Speaking of which that was where he needed to be he thought taking off on a brisk run back towards the ship. He doubted they had left yet but with the captain's random actions he couldn't be to sure.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 pm
Marx's body shoke. "Geru geru noo...." His body glowed red and began cracking. "Boiling dragon!:" He said as red bubbling gel erupted form the frozen marine and formed a dragon and roared at the sniper. "Ice cannot hold me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 pm
"God what is it with you kids and making all kinds of noise before you attack" Jacob muttered hearing him yell his attack out. Without even looking around to Marx Jacob ducked in an alley as the dragon head went past him. "What an annoying brat" he muttered as he ran coming out on the other side of the alley as he continued his pace towards the ship. This side of the street was easily smaller then the side he had been on making large scale attacks all but impossible without causing structural damage to the surrounding buildings. He needed to get rid of this hot headed marine and do it quickly as those gel attacks could likely do some damage to there little ship.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 pm
Marx chased after Jake. "Get back here you scum!" He said as he fired gel shot at Jake. as he moved he burned the ground and buildings around him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:10 pm
((it's otay! =3)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers