Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Shleck allowed Claudia to inspect his head. True she hadn't hit him that hard but the lazy sin didn't have much tolerance for pain. The sin incarnate lied still as his kin checked his head for any marks, not that there would be any. That or Lust just wouldn't find any marks because of Shleck's long shaggy hair.

Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
Captain Murphy drew a quick breathe and laughed as he saw the results. Lady Luck was in favor of the Pirate Captain. Murphy stashed the coin back in pocket and then reached for something in his orange tigerstripe jacket. The Captain quickly brandished a pair of ornate nunchaku and whipped them at the hatter. "En Guarde hatter!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Capn Mckay rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 am
The Hatter went to dodge the nun-chucks flying at him, plunging his hand into his hat. It was always seemingly random what he drew from his hat, but he was prepared for that. It always helps to be crazy.

"NUN-CHUCKS YOU SAY?!" He exclaimed with glee. "I counter with -"

He pulled out nun-chucks!

"NUN-CHUCKS!" He flung them at the oncoming nun-chucks and they both became a tangled mess.

((Depending on the number, the hatter will either pull out something really useful, that will help him counter, or something that's completely useless. razz

I also hope it's okay that I edit my post in order not to fill this forum with continuations posted by me. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm
Miss Emni Rose
User Image[I am so, so, SO sorry for my late replies. I just completely spaced, like, everything. Never happen again, I swear. And if it does, which it won't, you can string me up and beat me with a feather!]
Gabby squealed again when Adriana let C.J. into her room. "Oh, my gosh! His latest C.D.! I can't believe you got your hands on it, it only just came out! Thank you!" A big hug was thrown over the boy's shoulders, and any irritating music was nearly forgotten. I say nearly, because then Gabby pulled out her music player. It was lime green, thanks to the decorative Duck Tape covering it, and little speakers were plugged in the earphone outlet to maximize sound. "You guys ever hear the phrase 'two can play at that game?'" she asked mischeviously. And with that, she took the new music and turned up the volume. Sure, it was definitely unlikely to actually get loud enough for Gordan to hear, but it drowned out the distasteful music. Besides, how was one supposed to talk to her bestest-besties with a sound war being engaged. "Just ignore him. He's a regular bully, and he only does it for attention."
After answering the door, Anna had realized just how loud the music Gordan was playing truly was, and it bugged her how he was always messing things up. The jerk even had the cruel ability to make Gabby cry! And now, the day after her freaking birthday, he was doing it again! Well, no more. As the sister (even though she was the younger of the two), it was her duty to make that she herself was the only one who made fun of Gabby, and only in a nice way! Anna pulled on some sneakers, and marched across the street to Gordan's house. She knew which window was the one to his bedroom, having been sent to spy on him by her older sister in happier times, when the two had been dating. It was open, as usual, and Anna climbed onto the pane. "Sup, jerk-face." she greeted him. Thinking up a truly mean name to fit his personailty took more effort than he deserved. "I would suggest doing something to alleviate all this pent up anger. Have you kicked a kitten recently? Or perhaps you would rather hang Leroy Collins on the flagpole by his underwear agian." As she spoke, Anna skiped across his room and shut off his music. Sure, it would bug him, but what was he going to do? Punch her? Okay, he might. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea.

shabatha

Spectrum122

(Just so you two are up to date, I'm quoting Emni and welcome back Emni ^ ^)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
"I can't escape myself...so many times I've lied..."

Gordan was in his room, on the floor doing push ups. "19..." He had the habit to work out when he was upset, or punching everything and everyone in sight. "28...29...30.." However, thanks to a certain right hand man, working out was less trouble and easier to push aside. "34.....35..." He mostly did push-ups when he was really upset. Though, at times he would do sit-ups too. "46...47...48...49..." He would count aloud, making it harder against himself. With his music, he loved to this. But, he was too pissed to actually enjoy it at the moment.

"50...5...?"

He was about to do more, but paused hearing something. "That's funny, I thought I heard something other then my music." He rolled over, standing to face Anna. The music was too loud to hear her, and he had no clue as to what she said whatsoever. "Oh! Of course I couldn't hear it, it was just little bratlet." He growled, using his nickname. He called Gabby brat mostly, and since Anna was her sister he called her bratlet. Not calling either a pig, but the name was too fun to pass up.

He watched as she went over to turn off the music after she was done talking. His eyes went to full on glare, staring into her. "Look. Bratlet. It's a little something called privacy..." His voice was low, and by now she would realize it reallllly wasn't the best idea. In fact, he started to walk towards her. No, stomping. "....I never have cracked into your home before. So why the hell are you here? Hm? Did you come to whine at me? Give me some life lesson? Hm?" He starts up, more anger rising into him with each word.

He now stood directly in front of her, and behind her was a wall. His hands slammed into the wall.......landing at each side of her head.

"Because you know damn well not to come here...you're not welcomed." He whispered, though was too close to her to barely be called a whisper as she could hear him clearly.

"But there's still rage inside..somebody get me through this nightmare..."

(Its actually the day after her birthday, but tis kewl xDD And he is the bully peeps he is dangerous heart )

(I'll post for Author too soon)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

The Author clapped as the other match finally had began. "Magic of the Hat against the cunning of a pirate captain! Each to you, I wish luck." He says, right as the coin landed and the two readied themselves. He watched as two pairs of nun chucks were there, laughing really. "Oh what a promising match.." He says to himself, sipping his drink.

He looks down to the wolf with a broad grin. "You let me be the one to choose? Very well then..." He gave a chuckle, standing to better view the arena. His eyes started to go through the stands. He saw that most of the sins who was there previously was now gone, and had left on the account of Lust. He saw the Assassin's real form as he went to grab something to eat, and finally his eyes stopped upon the perfect one. The Big Bad Wolf...a lover of women, and a fighter just the same. If he was to fight one of the captain's crew, he would surely enjoy it. To add, I believe she'll enjoy fighting him too.

He sat back down, looking back to the Wolf. "You will fight Valliex, dear wolf. Your match may be in the arena or another location as I'm sure you're well aware of from seeing Pride's match against The Assassin."

As soon as the word Valliex escaped the Author's mouth, one of the women from the crowd stood. Her bright green eyes only tossing the Wolf a glance before walking towards the edge. She jumped off the stands, sliding down the great wall separating the arena from the stands. She gave a flip as she neared the wall's end, landing ahead of the wolf. "Aye, my blade was thirsting for a duel. Though, this one will end before my dear captain's match, Author.." She said to him, mocking the wolf behind hidden words. Her long hair was going with the wind, though half was covered with her bandanna. She cared not for clothing of a woman's, and was clearly wearing men's. Though, the fact she was woman was clearly seen through her curves although they were not as large as most women the wolf had faced before. Her eyes did not return to the wolf, for she awaited the match's start.

"But of course, Valliex, I knew of this. I have not see you fought for quite some time, and was hoping to see some of your famous moves." The Author replied to her, laughing still. He looked to the Wolf, awaiting his reply to continue.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Murphy couldn't help but stare at his tangled weapon. The chains of each nunchacku had been twisted around into sloppy mess. "Well bugger.." the captain commented as he stared dumbfounded as to how the two's weapons became tangle in such an embarrassing way. It was the first attack and already they were looking like fools on the battlefield. However, the pirate was quick to think of a way to fix this Murphy pulled on his weapon, sending one the handles spinning quickly and with the momentum, spun around to deliver another blow to the hatter.

(Wow. Capn, we suck XD. But the show must go on! 7!!!!!)  
Capn Mckay rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 am
The Hatter smiled with glee at the tangled mess of nun-chucks. He plunged his hand into his hat and his entire arm almost disappeared. He groped around and grasped something he was ready to draw. While this was happening the Captain's nun-chucks slammed into his side, he tried to dance out of the way, but forgot to compensate for his lack of arm.

"Now I shall draw forth,-" His hand popped out of the hat whirring out a demonic teddy bear with chainsaw arms. " Uh ... Oh ... I wondered where he had got to. Go forth Snooker!"

The teddy bear exclaimed in a tiny voice. "I will cut you~" He started bashing at the Captains guard, relentlessly. Fortunately for the Captain the chainsaws were out of fuel. However getting hit with chainsaws still hurts.

(( >.> Dude, a 9 cool!))  

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image Anna reacted with a surprised 'meep' to having a pair of fists slammed into the either side of her head, and was seriously starting to regret her rather brash choice to invade his 'lair'. "L-Look, I was just...Um..." Temporarily at a loss for words, the girl decided to go on the defensive. "Well, reason for visiting not withstanding, there's no need to go for the menacing bully act. I already know you're a bad boy, blah blah blah. Thing was, I'm supposed to write a paper for school on juvenile delinquents and how they became the pathetic losers they are. Want to do an interview with me?" Smary words, and yet Anna was smart enough to quickly duck under Gordan's arms and out of immediate punching range. "I figured that we could start out with how the ermanent brain-damage sustained from too many falls on the playground caused you to be socially inept, and work our way up to your latest failure, more specifically your being stupendiously dumped by my sister." Hopefully the words stung, although if the way the bully's face was turning red with rage was any proper sign, it would soon be Anna's face which would be smarting pretty soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm
(XDD Now I really wanna be the Mad Hare just to pull out the teddy bear's twin who has knifes for arms instead XD)

(Btw, Mckay, I've noticed you've been editing past pics and putting images of the Mad Hatter in the actual pose for the post. Is this your work? I really love it, very expressive)

(*whistles* Waiting for others to post in order to post)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 pm
(Hey Capn, was that nine for defense or attack? I'm confused.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 pm

((yup it is my stuff, I was doodling more of you guys, but since I don't know who the origninal people who did the work was I'm hesitant to post pics >.<))  

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

(( Attack, I looked at that too ... I figure since the hatter was pulling something from his hat he was attacking. I think if he's decided to defend he'll jump away ... if there's a problem we can work it out i'm sure.

*is not used to using this system* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 pm
Capn Mckay
Leprechaun_Sean

(( Attack, I looked at that too ... I figure since the hatter was pulling something from his hat he was attacking. I think if he's decided to defend he'll jump away ... if there's a problem we can work it out i'm sure.

*is not used to using this system* ))

(But then that would mean Mad was either hit and shook it off, or Murphy's attack was completely ignored.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games