Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 pm
" Simpel let her calm down " Gaven said thinking it was obvious but then again he had delt with it more then they had. " We'll ....its going to be sunrise soon" He said sliding the door of the car shut. "I'm going to bed have a good day "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm
Proper pinched the bridge of his nose.
" There really isn't much we can do except what Gaven has been doing already. If I had the book of the white i might be able to do something, but i dont. and have no intention of having that book." He added. Taking his hand off Gaven, he sat on a box, leaing forward so his wings could fold against his back.
" I suppose we'll be reaching our destination soon?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm
"Ah I hope so, I'm getting trainsick. ... If it's even possible. Anyways, good night-I mean, good morning," Akahana said with a gentle smile. She climbed onto a pile of crates, spread out her blanket and sat down. Her eyes were partially closed as she leaned her head against the metal wall of the car.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:48 pm
(( Time skipping since no one stepped up to the plate ))

It took two days traveling in the frait car to arrive in chicago. When evening came gaven pulled open the black curtian, befor moving over to the frait car door to open the door. A steady evening wind blew into the opening " We're here the windy city...better get use to it " The vampire said getting out of the train car.

Antoi came out cheerful once again no sign of her poor behavior days befor ." I want to go shopping ! " she exclaimed excited to take advantage all chicago's shops have to offer. " We should look our best shoulden't we for a diffrent vampire clan? If we look like popers they wont treat us well. After all we have an opertunity. madmoiselle Akahana and I can catch up with you boys later. "

" You can go shopping but remember what Alphi told you don't buy exsesivly because we can't travel with that mutch. Also if your going to steal a credit card make sure you leave it behind so we can't be traced. " Gaven instructed her sister " .Don't think ,I'm in need of cloths ...maybe the warlock he's been in a cart for a week might start smelling if he doesn't take a bath soon ...that goes for the shadow hunter to. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm
[[I think we needed a time skip anyway, the story was getting slow, all stuck in that one car. >w<.]]

"Excuse me? I don't smell that easily, my friend." Akahana was slightly offended by this, but looking forward to the idea of shopping. "And I've never been to Chicago." She stepped out after Antoi and shuddered. "Hace viento, isn't it Proper?" She asked, testing his Spanish.

"But anyways, what are we--well you guys-- doing with the vampire clan here?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm
" Shhh... the brit dosen't understand complicated languages " gaven whisperd to akahana " They are after all ....unrefined sounding to force him to speak in another tongue fluently would be insulting "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 pm
Akahana stifled a laugh, but nodded her head.
"Well anyways, where to now?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm
" I have no idea " gaven admited looking around " some train station in chicago. We better get going proper we'll have to get in touch with his uncule. Then there is time to feed inbetween that. Antoi will be responsible for feeding you Akahana. "

" I-I don't know how to cook ..." Antoinette admited ashamed of her lack of culinary education. " ...she'll starv "

" No thats what fast food places are for " Gaven told his sister.

" I've never been in one befor. " Anotinette admited " Will , I have to...to be amoung peasents ? "

" No antoi " gaven replied  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am
Proper smiled at Akahana, " muy. pero creo que debemos ver a mi tío en primer lugar. And your one to talk frenchy!" Proper blushed with the indignation of using his heritage as an insult.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:01 pm
[[OH SNAAP. My Spanish 1 class got me as far as, 'Very, but I think we should...' then something about watching... and uncle... and fadeeeeeee. xDD]]

"Oh don't worry Antoi, I'll eat anything." Akahana said cheerfully. "Fast food is good too though, as long as we're on the move, I have no plan on getting fat."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 pm
Proper grinned, " i said i think that we should go see my uncle first. The faster we speak to him the faster we can breathe a little easier." Proper knew his uncle would not let anything happen to them in his city.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm
"Will do Proper," Akahana said. "Now, might he live...?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Proper looked at the cityscape off in the distance.
" He lives in an abandoned hotel. The Deed Hotel, it used to be. To downword, its The Dead Hotel."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 pm
" abandon hotel how droll " Gaven admited as he grabbed the duffel bag from the train with the curtians. " Lets get going if were going to make a good impression it has to be befor sun up"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 pm
Proper looked very mischievous.
" well, its a ways away. Luckily, i can get us there pretty fast." Proper snapped his fingers. blue sparks jumped and fell around them. Then he did it again. " you should be feeling pretty light right now." He said. He had cast a special spell that would temporarily make them weigh next to nothing. The first had been merely glamour. Grabbing all three by the shirts, he took off. All together, they weighed about 30 pounds. He took off towards the town, the winds pushing against him but not doing much.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games