Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

<-Click For My Goddess Fan!
For those close to me...

The waitress wrote their orders and walked to the kitchen, talking to some of the other waiters and waitresses, complaining about the man. Zelkova turned his head over in the direction of the shouting, his eyes trying to locate the shouting man. "I-I'm sorry, sir.." the waitress who was being shouted at by this drunk man uttered, trying to calm him down. "Next time, don't ******* touch my **** without my permission!" He rose his mighty looking fist high into the air and looked as if he was going to strike her with all his might. She flinched in terror and everyone sitting at his table watched, all too drunk to actually comprehend the situation.

Zelkova didn't like the looks of things, but didn't know what he was going to do, then a thought struck him. Releasing his demonic speed, he prepared himself to move as he watched the man's fist come down towards her. The moment to move was now. With his own demonic speed unsealed for the moment, he could move the waitress, knock out the drunk man, and return to his seat in the blink of an eye. Hopefully, no one would notice.

The moment he decided to move, everything seemed to freeze. His body was moving at such a high speed, he left an after image in his seat. He saw the fist that was coming down to hit the waitress, so he had to arrange some things while he was moving in his extremely high speed motion. He redirected the man's fist to hit the floor, hit him in the head and position him to fall head first onto a table to cause give everyone the feeling he knock himself out.

Returning to his table and resealing his speed, it would be as if he had never moved from the table in the first place, but everything was set. The man's fist missed the waitress and hit the floor, he tumbled and hit his head onto the table and was knocked out before hitting the floor. A smile of victory played on Zelkova's face as he watched the performance play out.
"Ha ha," The out cold's friend laughed as he pulled his buddy back onto the booth. "You know you're drunk if you knock yourself out!" Everyone at their table were laughing, enjoying their drinks while the man remained out cold. "I guess good things really do happen to good people." He smiled as he turned back into his seat, smiling at Articuno and Yuuki.

The waitress came out a few minutes later with their food, putting it on the table for them and smiling.
"Enjoy!" She told them, leaving to tend to her other customers. Zelkova smiled at the Ramen in front of him and stared at it, waiting for everyone else to eat so that he could eat the same way rather than the "weird" way.

… I will protect them with all that I have!
Click For My Goddess Scythe! ->

Nobody Knows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno once again cover Yuuki's ear from two men. After the whole events, the blue bird uncover youngest singer's ear and saw their meal, Yuuki gave a waitress a proud smile, "Arigato." she replied to her very kind, then she and Articuno look at each other, they clasp their hand together, "Itadakimasu!" they said altogether and start eating their favorite lunch meal.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image

Mikuo Hatsune and Neru Akita

neru looked at meiko " see the thing is you think im kidding when i say i will never trust zatsune you can tap your foot all you want your not stronger then me and have no authority over me and quit your foot tapping go back to kaito and nag him around" neru went to find miku but was stopped by zatsune " you are one to talk you think just becuase somebody betrayed you were suppose to defend you know not a chance miku is my friends and you already hurt to may people to ask for forgiveness zatsune you do not have my respect or friendship you never have and never will i made myself clear to you and i will be watching you like a hawk i don't trust you and mikuo dosen't trust you no one here besides miku is your friend so keep your mouth shut and stay out of my way" mikuo nodded and followed neru " after wiping away mikus memory you think you have the right to seek friendship and respect you get nothing from me zatsune you know who i am i am mikuo hatsune mikus older brother and you took all her memories of her parents and of me away you don't know the what you've done and i will repay you in kind may you reap what you sow"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:18 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova watched them as they clapped their hands together and chanted something before eating, "Itadakimasu!" He stared at them with confusion and curiosity. "Itadakimasu?" He spoke slowly, not comprehending the purpose of chanting such words before heading. His curious gaze simply asked "What does it mean?" while his slow utterance of the word asked "Why did you say that?". Hopefully, one of them could inform him of this word. Overall, while they were eating, Zelkova was studying them, trying to watch as they consumed their food and felt a bit strange for doing so, but continued.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 pm
Arru_Akki

° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

Meiko heard Neru as she widen her brown eyes, and watch her leave after hearing "nagging", she pouted and rush to bartender to order the heavy drink.
Miku and Zatsune are sat on the street, while young queen continue to cry from her salty tears, then suddenly they heard Neru talking to Zatsune. They stood silent to listen to tomboy, Zatsune was about to take a leave, then she, along with Miku, heard Mikuo's last name. They froze themselves, Miku walk towards to Mikuo and slap on his cheek as it echo. Zatsune widen her eyes in shock, "Miku... is he your brother?" she ask, but Miku said nothing, but giving him crying fume expression, "Your not my real brother, you just a new member and... we are not related! I don't like jerks and liars, Mikuo-san... is that how you mistreating amnesia people like that!" she cried at him and shouted at him as her light aura appeared, and it became really bright light, Zatsune covered her eyes and shut her eyes, After the light begin dimmed as Miku is standing there, then run off as she cry, Zatsune turn her face towards them with a glare, "Nice going, you two... and that really explains why light attacked me, but she and I work together to figure out Xehanort's plan." she told them as she sprout her black wings and flew up to her apartment.
Articuno and Yuuki heard him as they stop, before one of them say, those two saw crying Miku pass by the window. Articuno widen her red eyes about it, then Yuuki turn her head to Zelkova, "Uhh... it's very formal japanese before you eat, if you don't say it, people might think you are informal. And..." she told him and look at the window again, begin to worry, "Is Miku-nee-chan crying?" she ask Articuno, but Articuno continue to look at crying Miku, she begin to worry about young queen. She look at Yuuki in worry, "I don't know, but I have feeling she's heading home crying."

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Mikuo Hatsune and Neru Akita

neru looked and ran after miku she caught up to her and took out a piece of paper " miku this is a DNA test from the hospital mikuo took it to prove to you he was right i looked at it aswell mikuo really is your blood brother look at the paper yourself" when mikuo felt the slap on mikus cheek he was mad he walked up to miku but saw neru talking to her " miku its the truth if u want i can take you to the doctor and he can tell you i am your brother i have so many memories that zatsune wiped away she's a lair and i will never forgive her miku your all i care about neru is to why would we lie to you were not the evil witch that zatsune is neru siad i should take the test and i did the note right there proves it tests don't lie"mikuo looked hoping miku would first look at the test results then see the truth

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

Miku clench her head by her both hands and trying not to listen to them, her memories are gone from ten years ago, her Master found and adopted her. Ever since she found out her foster dad kept the files about Zatsune's creation, she felt so hurt that Master treating her like an experiment, and begin to lose her trust on him. Neru showed her a paper from DNA, she took it and look over, then listen to her "twin brother". Are they telling her a truth or trying to regain her memory? After listening to them, suddenly her head started to pound as she grab her head, "AH! My... My head... why did it... show me?" she cried as her missing memory showed the mirror of identical twins, Miku and Mikuo, and her six year old self trap in the machine and ended up sleeping after seeing six years old Zatsune Miku created, she couldn't recall as she passed out, but Dell Honne saw this and caught her on time. Dell saw the paper and read it, then look at Mikuo and Neru as he scowl, "Really, showing her a DNA paper from hospital, it won't help her regain her memories! How could you not remember only to regain her lost memory, is to let her kill Zatsune Miku? Haku-nee-san and I believe Zatsune will allow Miku to kill her counterpart, Zatsune probably forgive us. Geez, you two should listen better, and more you trying to telling her a truth about her past, she will ended up losing a trust on you guys." he said to them as he walk off to Hatsune Residence, while carry unconscious Goddess of Heaven in bride style.
Meanwhile, Zatsune read the book about Nirvana and send text to Vocaloids because she forgot to apologize to them for hurting people and Miku.
"Minna, I wanted to say I'm really sorry about everything. I will decide to let Miku put the end of my life, I wanted to see my boyfriend for last time, before my life end, she will gain my weapon. Her light won't be corrupted, but there is something about her, she has no darkness. -Zatsune Miku"
She sent it to her old friends, then text her old boyfriend Zeito and wanted to hang out with him for last time before she finish her life. She begin to cry as she smile, then whispers to herself, "Zeito... this will be last time you will see me."

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

His eyes were turned towards them as he watched Articuno's expression change dramatically. Zelkova was prepared to look in her direction until he heard Yuuki speaking of the reason they spoke of that word. He smiled at their ways. "Oh, that's really cool." He clapped his hands together and said, "Itadakimasu!", but right after he heard Yuuki speaking Miku's name. Obviously, eating normally was totally going against him in this very instant for it was now time to leave, though he would rather see Miku. "Let's go get her." A gentle smile on his lips he stood up and with his eyes on his untouched bowl of ramen, it began to rot rapidly. Typically, anyone's first reaction to this would be "What is the world just happened?" Well, Zelkova would give time to explain if they asked.

"Let's go!" He told them, making the first move out the door. He looked around and after spotting a girl with teal blue hair, he began to run towards him. Both his incredible speed and his unlimited stamina were sealed away in his body while gave him the ordinary physical ability of an average boy his age. Running as fast as he could, he smiled trying to get to her, but after only 5 seconds of running, his breathing became rapid. 'Humans really do have a hard time..' He chuckled it off and continued. "Miku!" He shouted, hoping that it would case her to stop before he became so tired he would ache.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno and Yuuki watch him go out, oh well the ice bird will pay the bill. They ate their lunch meal, then Yuuki call out waitress for a check, few minutes later, Articuno paid for the meals and left. They can hear fans groan to watch them leave, mainly Yuuki. Those girls rush to find Zelkova, and Miku to see what's wrong with Queen.
Dell heard Zelkova and turn his body around to see light hair demon child, he slightly cough because he wanted to smoke a cigarette. He sigh, while holding unconscious Hatsune Miku, "You must be the young demon that Luka told me and my half-sister, Haku, about. Man, no wonder why Miku find you cute from her influence with cuteness." he said to Zelkova, then he remember he Miku's name as he snap his eyes wide, "Oh right, Miku is unconscious because Neru and Mikuo are trying show her DNA of Miku's twin brother, but she ended up having a head stabbing her to show her lost memory because they never learn about her putting the end of Zatsune's life." he told him about why Miku is unconscious. Dell really need to smoke after putting Miku back to bed, but he really need Haku or Articuno to help.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

After reaching Miku, Zelkova was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath. He heard Dells voice and stared at him, still trying to catch his breath a bit. He listened to his compliment him and he gave a small smile to show that he was friendly, but he was ultimately concerned with Miku. As Dell brought up Miku's name, Zelkova noticed his attention drawing on her and listened to his story. Something told Zelkova that Dell was telling the truth, but Zelkova still didn't trust him. His appearance was being judged on the spot.

Zelkova held out his arms as if he were presenting a sword, but there was no sword in his arms. "Could you give Miku to me, please." He asked politely with a happy smile on his face, but happy wasn't his feeling at this moment. He did believe Dell, but he didn't trust him and wanted to ultimately make sure that she ended up nice. The appearance of a smoker didn't escape Dell and thus Zelkova was to make the judgement that this man was not to be trusted, as stereotypical as it may be.

Zelkova's next plan of action would be to distrust this man even more if he were to refuse handing Miku over and he may have to try and steal her from him, but that would be decided after he choose to hand her over to Zelkova or refused him.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 am
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno and Yuuki saw Zelkova as they run towards him, but saw Dell Honne as they stop and saw unconscious Miku on his arm, "Dell-san, what happen to Miku-chan?" she ask him in curious tone. Dell doesn't answer Articuno as he handed Miku to Zelkova, then back away from kids as he pull out cigarette to lite the fire to start smoking. He inhale it through his lung, then exhale the smoke as he held the cigarette out. He look at three kids with smuggish look, mostly to Articuno, "Neru is trying to help Miku regain her memory, by showing her stupid DNA paper from hospital by her twin brother, but that's what she's ended up unconscious. She has to kill Zatsune to get her old memory back, but it seems like Dark Miku sent us a message that she's apologize for her action. Talking about Two-Face Lover, but before Miku became a goddess of heaven, she's cute doll with bright smile on her face, it make me a guess that she's born naturally free of darkness, that old man might have known her heart couldn't trigger the darkness," he told them and inhale his cigarette to his lung and blow out the smoke. Articuno sigh, and look at him again emotionless, "Dell-san, when are you going to quit smoking, it's going to kill you, but who is Miku-chan's twin brother?"
Yuuki walk to Zelkova and look at unconscious Miku in worry, then look at Zelkova, but she and Dell froze about Articuno's second question, "I... I will explain about her twin brother, and if you promise us not to tell her."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

Neru Akita

Neru sighed but looked up " we have actual proof that mikuo is her brother we didn't do anything wrong i will never trust zatsune she has done horrible things to people that can never be undone she may have wanted her boyfriend but she has done a lot of damage she must pay for her crimes she put the curse on miku that only with her death would miku be free and have her memories returned because she though she would never be killed even if she has gone to the good side how do we know it will last i am not being mean im trying to prove a point"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova being a small boys and Miku being taller than him with the same slim feature would case anyone to believe that he would have a tough time holding her and for the most part, that was true. When Dell placed Miku in his arms, he could feel her full weight being pulled down by gravity, and with the force of pull being on the outside perimeter of his center of gravity, he was having much difficulties at first, but he soon gained controlled. Using his summon creature's strength, he was able to hold her without too much difficulties, but he still needed to focus his center of gravity, or they would fall and he would hurt her.

Listening to Dell speaking of her situation a bit more in depth, Zelkova stared at Miku, trying to hold her hair and keep it from touching the floor. "So she cannot avoid taking the life of Zatsune?" He asked, not knowing as to how Miku would react to something of that sort. 'If Miku does take her life.. I have to take her soul from her and I don't want Miku hating me for taking her away..' The job of a reaper, given to someone as kind and caring as Zelkova, it was pure torture for him and to make matters worse, he may lose the closest person to him..

"She.." He uttered softly under his breath, loud enough for them to hear but so soft that they couldn't make what he was trying to say. "She doesn't have to regain her memories, does she?" He asked, staring at them. His golden yellow eyes expressed a sense of sadness with a mixture of curiosity. His lips formed no smile, but what his facial expression showed could read a sense of deep thought and unease for something that they were talking about. Whether it was for Miku's memory, her killing someone else close to her, or anything in between.

Nobody Knows:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Yuuki and Dell widen their eyes and look at Neru, while Articuno froze in stiff. Dell tries not to hit the girl, but continue to smoke, "Neru, we suppose to keep it as a secret to Miku. More you try to tell her the truth, she might keep saying 'I don't remember' or something like that." he told her as he remember he tried to tell her what happen to her real parents, but she told him she honestly don't remember her real parents, but remember her first memory in Hiroshima and founded by Vocaloid Master. Yuuki look at Articuno, who is shock to hear Mikuo is Miku's older twin brother. Yuuki grip Ice Bird's finger tight as the bird look at her, "Just please promise us you wouldn't tell Miku-nee-chan about her twin brother," she told her as she nearly cry, Articuno look at her playmate, then give her a small smile, "I won't tell her, until the time is right." she promise her, which Dell and Yuuki smiles at the bird. Those three listen to Zelkova, but Articuno can tell his look and she walk to his back as she place her hand on child's shoulder, "Don't worry Zelkova, I overheard them, Zatsune told her if something bad happen, Miku-chan will take the responsibly and regain her memories. Miku-chan is very magnanimous towards everyone, well even the enemies she met, including cuteness." she told him very soft tone, letting him know Miku is very generous and forgiving type of girl, even to her enemies, like she did to Zatsune. Dell smiles as he remember he accidentily burn some of Miku's music sheets when he first met her, and thought she's going to yell at him, but she softly told him it's an accident and forgive him, then introduce herself and gets along. Yuuki remember she accidentily teared Miku's summer homework, thought of punishment like other kids did, but Miku smiles at her, then forgives her and it happens to a lot of people. Dell look at Zelkova as he drop the cigarette and step on it, then kick it up to small bag, "What this ice bird said is true, Miku possess magnanimous towards everyone, including rival and enemies, so there is nothing to worry about. Miku will have to wait until Zatsune ready to put to end of life. Still I wanted to kill that b*sterd who erased poor Miku's memories. Gakupo and I will beat the cr*p out of him." he told him, then he held grudge against "someone", knowing Gakupo has same feeling, but didn't know it's Vocaloid Master did it. Articuno cover Yuuki's ear from Dell's tongue.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash