Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana swung herself up so she could grab the pipe from which she hung, then she pulled her legs in to her chest and pushed off the pipe, flipping almost halfway across the gymnasium. She shot off a series of bad luck bursts at Will while in the air and landed in a wide, low crouch.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle quickly shifts into her human form, barely managing to grab the staff and keep it from hitting her though the force caused her to slide backwards. The 'phantoms' vanish as she begins to pull on the staff, trying to reel Gamer in while trying to hide the exhaustion that summoning the 'phantoms' had caused her.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Will dropped, grabbing his knees and tucking them into his chest to increase his drop speed so that the blasts hit the wall behind him, missing him completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Katriana "hmph"ed and stood straight. She shot off another bad luck burst, aimed at Will's guitar rather than at Will this time.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm
"Not quite" Gamer said as he shook his head looking at Arielle. The staff simply slid out of Gamers hand as it digitized for a moment before vanishing out of Arielles hands. "Talim" Gamer muttered rushing towards Arielle his clothing shifting as his weapons became two tonfa's that he spun as he ran. Closing the distance in a moment Gamer started a barrage of tonfa strikes towards her with several kicks and flips added in his attacks difficult to read as they never came from set directions with the aid of the tonfa's shape. While at the beginning he may not have been putting much effort into his fighting it was evident when he had switched to a fighting game motif that he was putting more effort towards there little spar. The downfall of the more effort he put in was his ability to hold back diminished as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm
Panicking, Will did the first thing that came to mind. Lifting his very head from his shoulders, he threw it at the blast, preventing his precious guitar from harm, though his head was now gone.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Katriana shuddered. "Nice job, Lockstep. You just gave yourself an automatic loss. Hard to fight someone without a head to help you see them."

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 am
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle does her best to block and dodge the blows, her eyes no longer glowing and movements starting to become more and more sluggish from her 'phantoms' and the sleep spell begin to take their toll on her. She grimaces slightly as a blow from one of Gamers tonfa's smacks her on her ribs. Her vision blurs in pain for a moment and the simple act of breathing was nothing short of agony, but she tries to ignore it as she begins to strike back. "Téigh síos, tá tú i bastaird fuilteacha!", she manages to gasp out between pained breathes.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((Mental image of Lockstep's head... Not sure if I want to laugh or find it creepy...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 am
Grimm continued to read from his book, unaware of the madness and mayhem that he had created. Then one student came up to him and demanded a challenge. Damien had suggested he try fighting one of the Five, but the kid whined and whined and demanded that Grimm HIMSELF fight HIM because HE was just so GOD DAMN STRONG. "Look, if you want to fight me, then you had better not whine if I kick you into the crossfire. Now hurry the hell up, I want to go back to reading." Damien said irritably. The student turned into a giant rock monster and Damien flipped to the Chupacabra chapter. Then turning a page he began reading the ancient script and instead of calling out a Chupacabra, Damien instead summoned the Jersey Devil, which began attacking the student, causing him to stumble into Gamer and Arielle's fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am
((I just noticed that one of the words Arielle said is very easy to translate back into English...
@Fiyah: Grimm is such a cruel man))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 am
((He's a super villain teacher who has only ever had sex once. He takes all the magical and wonderful supernatural things of the world and cuts them apart for fun, what makes you think he would be any kinder to his students? XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am
((Which is why I find this somewhat amusing... Though Arielle is going to have to be sent to the nurse or whatever it is))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 am
((I'm sure Damien's Jersey Devil (aka Snooki) would be more than willing to help, since Damien has a soft spot in his heart for the HIVE Five. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:54 am
((Um..?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 am
((Um what?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games