Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm
Mitsu looked at the little cycorgi for a moment as if judging what to call it. She lifted the little creature again to determine if it was a boy or a girl and seemed to come to a conclusion.

"I think I will call him Tobi," OuO Yes, she was as pleased as could be. "What will you name yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Mort blinked down into the box after he got himself back up fro the cyborg knock over. They were . . . supposed to raise them? Oh Jack. How was he gonna keep a little one safe from Brian? "Think you'll be happy," he said, turning to Taryn with a little smile. "Has reward for being good sport."

Rabid Ice Weasel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm
King walked over and looked at one of the pups. It cocked it's head at him. "Pup." The head went the other way. "We are leaving." Walking off, the puppy ran at his heals, occasionally trying to bite his feet.

(SN: Vamps)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm
Interesting name choice to say the least. Shun didn't answer right away as she tossed the question back at him. He hadn't exactly been expecting to take in a new pet, so he wasn't really sure how to feel about all of this.

Then again, he never expected to have more than just Bent-Tail coming into the school. And now he had four critters in his room. Five with this new addition.

"I'm not sure yet," he said while looking it over to try and figure out its gender, "Unless you have some suggestions for it?"

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 pm
Satisfied enough with his sort-of win no matter how ridiculous, West clumsily dropped off of his cycorgi and back onto the grass, picking out a puppy of his own. He'd raise it, if need be, but once he had, it would be pushed into the closet like the majority of the other pesky animals that had adhered to him since he'd arrived at this school.

(( smerdle ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 am
Mitzi looked around at the other students still in the yard. "Sure, if you want to. I only really know Alex and Yin, so it would be a good chance to meet some of the others."

As Savage suddenly started shouting from the top of the barn, the Reaper ghoul turned over to look. As she saw the pile of cycorgi puppies, she let out a very girlish squeal, and ran over to pick one up. "Aw, aren't they adorable! I wonder if they'll get as big as the ones we were riding?" she asked, cuddling her puppy and grinning over at Roch. "So, you still up for the hot springs?"

((sn: alliisara))

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:42 am
"Hmmm not too well I think, but that's alright," she answered sheepishly, taking his hand, "Hello Alex, Edel, pleased to meet you." Perhaps she should leave them to each other? She really didn't want to embarrass or make Yin any more uncomfortable.

The disruption in the form of yet another of Professor Savage's outburst provided a nice reprieve. Puppies? Dingo might not be pleased. Edel turned around to look at the cycorgi she had ridden.

User Image

Did they belong to her ... him ... her ... idek.

The ghoul headed over to where the Professor was and picked up one of the quieter ones ... well at least, that was what it was at first.

User Image

oooooooh dear.

((Zyphiris))
ramenli
Valeria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 am
((Minis have been sent to here. Just a note that these will not grow up to be giant cycorgi size - they will be regular human world corgi size. : ' D))  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am
"Waaait," Roch said, frowning slightly. "Might be that Alex was inviting you for his homework, y'know? I've already done mine--I took Hel to them. So--" He turned, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Yo! Alex! Can I ask you somethin?" he called to the other boil, blinking as one of the pups crawled out of the box and toddled over at his call.

"Huh, guess this one's mine," he said, scooping it up.

(SN Ice Queen)

alliisara
Valeria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Alex gave the ice demon's hand a light squeeze, content to stand and visit with somebody new that he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before now, when a voice calling his name grabbed his attention. Frowning curiously, he turned his head to see that it was Roch. "Uhhhhhh...Sorry...I'll be right back?" he said, suddenly backing away from the pair, giving Yin another glance to make sure he looked comfortable before turning and shuffling over towards the two purple haired Reapers.

As he approached, one of the puppies from the giant box that the teacher had laid open came bounding over, playing around his feet playfully. He bent down to pick it up, wondering if this cycorgi had a faulty sense of smell as well.

He stopped in front of Mitzi and Roch, glancing between the two of them curiously. "What's up?" He asked the boil, as his gaze finally landed on him.

Chobi_Chocobo
SN: Seussi
Thank you for the fun class! <33

Zyphiris

ramenli

Ice Queen

alliisara

NeoSeussi

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 pm
"Hmm...We'll figure it out I'm sure," Holding the pup close Mitsu realized she would need a few new things for the puppy. "I think I need to go to the store. Are you ready to go?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm
Nodding quietly, Shun looked down at his new pup, before turning to walk on out of the classroom with Mitsu.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm
Roch grinned slightly as the boil came over. "Me and Mitzi were talkin' about things to do around here, and she said you mentioned the hot springs. I told her I'd show her to them, but then I realized, hey, that might be homework poaching. And I've already taken Hel to see them. So... have you done your hot springs homework?"

Although he wouldn't mind tagging along, but he wasn't just gonna shove himself into someone else's homework! And hell, Yin and Alex were real close, so he was probably better off NOT nosing in--

Valeria
alliisara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 pm
"Actually, Yin was the one telling me about them. I'd just overheard him and Alex talking, and asked about it." She shrugged. "I'm fine either way, Alex, if you've got something else planned."

Ice Queen
Valeria

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm
Yin smiled at Alexander as he approached. "She was indeed." Miss Edel stayed to greet Alexander, but then left soon enough, presumably to get her homework. And then someone was calling Alexander over. Yin looked up and noticed the purple-haired reapers and gave them a small wave, but rather than following Alexander over to them he went over to cycorgi puppies.

So he had to take one. And raise it. He began picking up puppies and examining them, trying to pick a good specimen out. If he had to take one and keep it alive (and probably not eat it), he might as well pick one out that looked like a useful bodyguard. He finally made his selection and straightened up, debating if he should approach Alexander and the reapers.

Chobi_Chocobo
o3o I wish my rl classes were like this <3 sn: ramenli

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas