Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm
"Oh? But the night's only just begun. And it would be such a shame if you didn't join me." He looked at Will. "And I do mean both of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm
The staircase climb to the apartment was always long. Being on the tenth floor could be a pain, especially when your powers taunt you to just fly through a window. He pulled out some keys, the noise being oddly loud for some reason. Inserting the key, he twisted, and opened the door.

Closing it behind him, he not only bolt locked it, but also used the chain lock. Couldn't be too safe. "So did you get it?"

"Of course. I wouldn't have walked out if I hadn't" Amy stood up from the recliner she had been waiting in. Handing him the piece of paper, she went back and sat down, watching his eyes speed through the text. "I know we all have our reasons for following Reinherdt, but how can you be okay with what you just did?"

Not bothering to look at her, he spoke softly. "I'm not sure how that matters to you, but no, I have no problems with what I just did. Apparently you do, though?" This is exactly what we were wanting. Hopefully Reinherdt can use it appropriately.

"It affects me because it would be nice to know whether I'm the only Holy General who cares about more than just herself. You," she paused, looking down at the ground, "you not only destroyed a very large building, but also killed the hundreds of employees within. That doesn't bother you at all?"

Sighing in slight annoyance, he put the paper down. "Look, Aimie, I don't have any issue with what just happened because I know that what I'm doing was for my cause, the cause I've looked forward to since Reinherdt proposed it." Picking the paper back up, he turned towards the door. "This document has everything we needed, so good job. I'm going to take it to him. You can come, or you can do whatever. The day is still young, it's barely even six o'clock. Now, what happened today will most likely repeat itself." He began unlocking the door. "The killing, I mean. so if you are against killing people to further our goal, then you best bring it up with Reinherdt before you put us all in jeopardy. That or come to terms with what we're doing. Make up your mind soon, or I'll kill you. This operation is too precious. Hopefully I am understood." Before he could even get an answer, however, he was out the door.  

Blaze1616

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna dodged the tail and rolled in the air, flipping over the boy to land on his back. The energy whip extended and wrapped around his body, stopping just short of his neck. The hand with the knife now found its way there, and let the cold metal touch his neck. "Yes. A knife." She left her hand there for another minute, then slid it to the side, leaving him unharmed. She wasn't some cold-blooded killer. She kicked off of his back and flipped backwards to land on the ground about five feet from him, bending her knees to reduce her impact, the earth absorbing the rest more than it would for anyone else. She saw that Scott was still unharmed, and began to glance around for anyone else that had seen what had happened, or for any signs of danger. She stepped forward and caught the boy as he fell, then dropped him to the ground. She wasn't mean enough to just stand by and watch him break a few bones, but she was still angry that he had attacked Scott.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 am
Kojiro smirked. "Your too noisy down here...." He said as his tail wrapped around the girl's legs and flung her over top of him and went to slam her into the ground. he stood up He grunted and broke free from the whip and laughed. "This isn't better, just annoying."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm
Scott scowled and punched the dragon in the jaw. His attack was quick and brutal. He was very angry now. Reyna was fighting and she was doing it to protect him. He didn't need protecting. That dragon was loud enough to identify when it's forms changed, how close it was, and where it's head was. Scott aimed a kick for the thing's head, aiming with precision considering his lack of sight.

Ormagoden leaped after the tail, at first watching the battle in interest until Scott moved. He needed to protect the girl until Scott ended the fight or else the boy would get furious. Well, more so than right now. The boy, not too strong, was smart. He would think of something to beat the creature. In fact, he had tapped the flower around his neck to replenish his energy to create a new creature.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Jay grunted as his neck stretched and avoided the kick. He wrapped his neck around scott's foot. He opened his mouth as flames spewed from it at him. He raised two fingers as he noticed the creature behind him. He pointed twice at the ground as wind panels appeared beneath the creature waiting for him to step on them  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:24 pm
((Sorta waiting on Fiyah, here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 pm
((Sorry))

"Nah, dude, I'm gonna pass, I have stuff to do in the morning and I can't be out late." Will said, feeling an awkward tension in the air, maybe it had something to do with the guy who seemed to be hitting on him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"I really have to go, I have a gig tonight and I need the money.", Claire says, trying to sound apologetic. She was really starting to feel weird and it scared her.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

((Her feeling weird is from the sexual pheromones Ryan is giving off, she doesn't quite understand what's going on with her body))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna was back on her feet in an instant as Scott began fighting. She noticed his creature was a little slow to respond, contrasting Scott's quickness, despite his inability to see. When the dragon began spewing flames at Scott, she quickly moved her hand in a cupping motion, then flung it to the side. The fire coming from the dragon's mouth did the same, floating upwards, away from Scott's foot, and back into the dragon's face. She also had the earth swallow the wind panels before the creature could step on them. She wanted to use another form of her powers, but she couldn't so as long as the dragon and Scott touched, so she began to focus on separating them. A hurricane force wind blew in the dragon's face and wound its way between the overgrown lizard and Scott, pushing them apart.

User Image

Iradesca

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm
Luciraptor

Anniria

"It's not, unbearable, but it's getting there," Cassie said as she moaned at Nightshade's touch.

Hullo? is you there?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am
Kojiro growled and shoke the fire off. "I see now...." he flung Scott away and looked at the girl. "You control the elements..." he smirked as he flew at Her. He moved quickly and grabbed her putting her into a head lock. "Your human... lets see how long you can breath!!" He said taking off quickly into the air heading into the sky quickly to the height when air became thin.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 pm

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna quickly formed a small bubble of air around her head inside his arms, but she knew it wouldn't last her long, and she wouldn't be able to pull enough air into the bubble to keep up with the amount she needed to breath. She needed to get out of his grasp. She squirmed and kicked, but knew it wouldn't work. She then became completely still. A single spark appeared over her heart, then her entire body became engulfed in flames, burning her captor. At the same time, Reyna released an energy blast strong enough to rip a tree from the ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 pm
His cell phone buzzed. Reaching for it and looking at the text, he grinned. "Perfect." Getting off the bed, he put his clothes on, turning and looking at the naked woman still on the bed. "It's time to create some havoc." Walking out of the room, he could hear Luna scrambling around to keep up with him.

Straight to the park, that was always the best location for mayhem. Reaching the center, it was an open area with a fountain and a jungle gym for kids. There were a lot of people there, it being a fairly warm evening. Time to ruin some lives. Glancing back at his creation, he smirked. Closing his eyes and focusing, he could feel the urge to kill rising as the energy in the air rose. "Time to make it rain." As his eyes opened, he spread his arms out, cackling as large beams of pink energy rained down from the sky, pounding the earth, and all whom it hit.

People started screaming, running for their kids, grabbing them, and beginning to run, only for a pillar of pink to crush them, leaving them dead. It was glorious, the chaos, the death, the fear. He loved it, every drop. "Yes, Yes, YES!" He cackled, death surrounding him as the storm of pink continued.

Blaze1616

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 pm
Jay laughed. "Fire? I'm a dragon!" He said as he flew up faster and soon began to spin as green wind began whipping around them. They shot through the clouds soaring higher as Jay let out a loud roar.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff