Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 pm
Victor was surprised. This was the first time he wasn't in a room with David. "So I'm guessing your my room mate then?" he said with an awkward smile. "A funny coincidence huh?" he said before sitting down on his bed. He was changed into pajamas already, and was ready for a nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 pm
Reit froze again at the sound of her voice and turned around. "W-well, um... I... It looks that way..." He let out a small, panicked laugh. "Were you going to bed or something... I... I can go." Just how can I be expected to room with a girl and not humiliate her? I guess I'll just knock on the door before coming in every time and change and stuff when she's not here.... But why would they stick a girl in a boys' dorm?!? He was practically panicking but forced himself back into the present in time to hear her reply.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm
Victor laughed lightly, "Don't worry about me. I'm usually in the same room as my 'brother' anyway. At least I don't have to worry about being woken up by loud purring" he said in a joking tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm
"No... just violin. Hope you don't mind violin playing, because it's kinda' an obsession of mine... Though, of course, I wouldn't play when you are trying to sleep or anything." He closed the door again and slid down on the floor next to his bed. He slid his hand under it and pulled out his book bag. The burning in his face had come under his control, now that the initial shock was over. He flipped the bag's flap open and fished out a fat volume which he plunked down on the bed before stowing the bag again and flopping down next to it to read. "Umm... oh yeah. I was wondering... What species are you? S-sorry, you don't have to say if you don't want to... there are just so many types of people I didn't even know existed before.... I'm a mod-human, by the way..." sweatdrop  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm
"A witch that used to be human" Victor said before stretching out. "But I can understand. I was surprised too when I first got here". Victor crawled under the covers and laid down for a quick nap. The effects of a sleepless night, and an intensive workout took its toll, and he was out within seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm
A snap of fury arched through Reit's mind. How could she...No how could anyone give up their humanity on purpose!?! The anger cooled as soon as it came, to be replaced by exhaustion. No.... I shouldn't be angry at a witch. I mean, technically, she is still human... And even if she wasn't.... the ones I should be angry with...are the pigs like my master... who take the humanity from others...without giving a care to what they want... His eyelids drooped, and, after only five minutes of reading, Reit was also asleep, his face pressed against the book in front of him.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm
For the rest of the way, Anko lead Jezzie in silence all the way to the boys dorm. He wasn't even sure if girls were allowed in the boys dorms or not, nor did he care as they passed a boy standing in one of the many doorways. Entering his own room, Anko stopped for a moment to look around and see if there was any sign of his roommate, assuming he had one; but no one was there.

"Hey, do you have any shorts I can wear?" Jezzie asked as soon as she closed the door behind her. She was sick of wearing these short shorts.

"Yeah," Anko grabbed a pair of basketball shorts he slept in and threw them to her, "Can't handle dressing like a girl for one day?" He chuckled slightly, but it lacked the humor since he was still in a bad mood.

"Ugh," She slipped her shorts off and made sure she was about to put his shorts on the right way by looking for the tag. Who cares if he saw? They lived outside for months together so it was nothing new. She put the shorts on and spun around. "How pretty am I now?" She said sarcastically as she stopped and posed for him, kicking her right leg up and smiling like a sweet innocent girl. The shorts were so long on her that they drooped over her right calf while her leg was up and showed off her baggy apparel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm
Dean smiled and walked with Belle to the school. "I wonder if the assembly will be better than last year." he said out loud. "The last one was so dull that half the students were asleep in the chairs." he said and chuckled lightly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

After saying goodbye to David, Arika is once again trotting down the hallway, though this time in human form. She was simply exploring her new environment until the assembly she had been told about started. She eventually finds herself near the entrance once again and notices a male student without a shirt with weird markings on his chest and arm. "Tall...", she murmurs to herself. She had never really noticed her height until coming to the academy, but now she was realizing that she was shorter than most of the other students around her age.

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm
Dean noticed Arika and smiled with a nod as they passed her. It was his was of saying hi to anyone he'd never seen.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 pm
David looked at the paper Victoria had given to him. In which said where his room would be. So he went off to his dorm. Hopefully to see Victoria napping. For some reason Victoria was always his room mate even is she is a girl. He didn't complain though.

[Now I wonder if anyone wants to room with David? Doesn't really matter to me]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm
Reit woke up to find his eyes a centimeter away from the words of his book. Wow... I didn't mean to doze off... I must've been tired. He sat up slowly and pulled out his pocket watch, glancing at the numbers. It had only been a half an hour, but he felt completely rested, if a little groggy. That was one thing he missed about being human.... A normal sleep schedule. He put his right hand on his head and felt a large tangled mess where his hair should have been. NOW THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR! I slept on my FACE for crying out loud!!! Grumbling to himself quietly, so as not to wake up his sleeping roommate, he pulled a hairbrush from the trunk beside his bed and ripped it through his hair before pulling a small black ribbon out and hastily tying the long part of his hair back. Well, guess that's all the sleep I'm getting today... He flung the brush back into his trunk and eased himself out of the room before quietly closing the door behind him. He turned and walked down the stairs to the lobby.
((Time to introduce Reit to some more people! ^^))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm
David ran into Reit on the way to his room. He was still trying to find his room. It was usually the same room until now. Because its a different room he is having a hard time finding it. "Wonder if she is already there" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 pm
Reit stepped back from the boy he'd just rammed into feeling a bit sheepish about not having seen him. He bowed hastily. "I'm terribly sorry, I should have been watching where I was going." He held out his hand. "I'm Reit, by the way."  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 pm
David seemed a bit flushed, "I wasn't really looking where I was going either. I'm having problems finding my room. But anyway, my name is David.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff