Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Rain shook her head, wiping the pouty look off her face.

"I'm fine," she said, looking down and away. She hated being taken care of.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Sciz paused a bit, confused. "Wait a minute, who's bright idea was it to booby trap ANY area in the castle? I mean god damn..." He trailed off, then catching himself before he was sucked into any further rants. "Er, right. So do we even know what triggers the traps?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm
Spyke walks over to the door and slowly opens it. "Don't ask me that...all I know is what Father told me...this tower had been booby trapped for some reason and not even me nor the others know the reason why...but he did said that there was something sealed here and if it is ever unleashed well bad things happen."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 am
"Well, maybe it has something to do with the outbreak? It's worth inspecting." says Fenrir, following Spyke, making sure not to put any pressure on Rain's foot.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm
"Yeah, the infected just thought it would be a wonderful idea to place traps." Briar said, breaking her silence. She was in a bad mood, and all she wanted was for things to go back to the way they were, though she knew that'd never happen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 pm
"Well, I didn't mean the traps. I meant the object the traps are guarding. Because if 'Bad things' happen, what's worse than a Zombie Apocalypse?" says Fenrir, explaining his point in better detail. He understood her irritation, who wouldn't be after what happened?  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm
Rain gave a load groan in pain, and bent to take her shoe off. She clamped down, biting her lip until a small drop of blood appeared, her long boot bumping her ankle every which way. She sighed loudly when it came off, and examined the area. It was huge, swollen, and a revolting purple color that was worse than any bruise.

"God dammit... Are we gonna go anytime soon?!?" she snapped, getting annoyed. This was important and all, but it could be dealt with later. She heard a loud, low growl and squeaked, jumping and crying out when she landed on her ankle. She buried her face in her hands when she realized it was her stomach, her face incredibly red.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm
"I agree. Let's go." says Fenrir, lifting Rain again and following Skype to the infirmary. The castle was eerily empty...  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Spyke readies his gun. "Once this whole thing is over...I'm going to work in the lab and come up with a cure for this anti-power gas. But to answer your question about whats in the tower....wait till we get Rain help before doing something dangerously stupid...besides I don't think we can touch that thing..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Dust followed silently. "You know, this is around the part in the horror movie when the group is either ambushed by zombies or one strays from the group and is killed..." He suddenly realized he had taken a wrong turn, and was alone. "...Guys?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Briar was off in her own little world. Her mind went on Auto Piolot as she thought about her family.
Mother's probably one of the infected. Hell, she was already a rotting corpse who could rip you to shreds. All she needed was the craving for brains, or flesh, or whatever the hell they go after.

"... Guys?"

Briar's ears perked, and she turned around and noticed that Dust was missing. She tapped Fenrir's shoulder and said, "Hey babe, we're missing a party member. I'll go find him. You keep going on ahead."
She turned and went the opposite way before anyone could protest.
Sawyer was hiding in a kitchen cabinet. He peeked out and saw that the coast was clear. She slowly crawled out and grabbed a frying pan. Creeping out into the hallway silently, he looked both ways, as if it was a street.

"... Guys?"

He heard the voice and recognized it. He knew how to pin-point the location of the echo, so he knew where the voice had come from. He went in the direction of the voice, praying that he would meet and monsters.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:25 pm
Spyke sighs. "It is also the part of the horror movie where two people endup doing it but then they both die at the same time."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm
Rain turned to see who had gone off.

"Brilliant," she muttered. One guy goes missing, someone else goes off to find them, then they turn into ZOMBIE SNACK!!! She growled, looking even more carefully now that their group was considerably smaller. Two people, especially good fighters, made one hell of a difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scatty was happy at least someone in the remaining group shared her opinion; splitting up at all was stupid. If they were worth going after- which, everyone was, in her opinion-then the entire group went.

"Look, I think Rain can wait a moment-right, dearie?" She waited for the nod from Rain before continuing," then we go together to find him. We haven't been walking for long, he can't be far behind. But Briar just left, and she may not find him. We all need to go together, alright," she said, willing to drag them back the direction Briar went.

"Haven't any of you ever watched a zombie movie?" She asked rhetorically.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm
Spyke looks at Scatty. "He might be down there." Spyke points the in direction that he thinks Dust might have gone. "Anyways We need to hurry and find Mr Idiot before he and Briar get themselves killed."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Fenrir was already following in Briar's footsteps, still carrying Rain, "You're not getting rid of me that easily. Slow down. We can't get separated." He stayed on her heels none-the-less, even though he was struggling to keep up.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff