Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm
"I... Don't know. I've never been inside. The secret is passed through the generations, but both of my parents died before I could learn it. My Father was the last to know, and he was placed here by a close friend, who was told just in case, but he too has passed. And I have never seen a keyhole quite like this..." replies Fenrir, eyeing the hole. It was thin, and about an inch long.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm
"Well, did they ever mention anything about this?" she asked as she gstured to the mysterious code. "Did they ever, like, talk about it?" She knew it would be difficult for him to remember but, she figured that the ends justified the means.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm
"No, as I said, I was too young to be told. All I know is that Thanatos is the Greek Personification of death." says Fenrir, slowly loosing hope.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm
S.M. looked intently at the odd hole. For a moment, he was as clueless as Fenrir, but once imagination struck him, he blurted out, "Try you're dagger!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 am
"My dagger?" asks Fenrir, unsheathing and hefting the blade. "Maybe..." he inserts the dagger into the slot, sliding in like butter. It went straight to the hilt, and he slowly rotates it like a key. A light click sounds and the dagger begins to glow, and change. It grows more ornate, matching the design on the door, a thousand swirling souls circling a deep violet Amethyst. Imprinted on the gem is the Shade Family Crest, a dagger wrapped in a snake and shadows atop a medieval shield. After a few seconds, the glow dimmed, and he removes the Dagger. Now, across the blade, was etched Thanatos. His mother's dagger finally had a name, and the door slid open far too silent for a large stone slab. He stood at the precipice of enlightenment of his family's purpose. He was ready. He takes a shaky breath, and with it Briar's hand, and readied himself to enter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 am
S.M. wanted to go in with them, but from what he'd seen from this city so far, he was thinking it'd be a better idea to stay outside. "Fenrir, get in there and find your answers. Fenikkusu and I are gonna stay out here and make sure nobody comes in."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 am
"No, I would rather have you with me in case something happens, and you have to take Briar to safety. Please?" asks Fenrir, knowing he'll need his friend now more than ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 am
S.M. was hesitant, but he complied. "Fine. If you insist. Lead the way." Fenikkusu changes into his anthro form and stood at the ready.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm
Briar squeezed Fenrir's hand and scoffed. "If you haven't figured this out already, Fenny, I'm more than capable of handling things myself!" She flipped her hair with her free hand and added, "I'm no damsel in distress, sweet heart. I'm the knight in shining armor."

More like the dragon, because you destory everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:50 pm
((For the record, I want to kick Briar's mind's a**.))

Fenrir smiled at that and took a hesitant step inside. Three steps led into a large room with sarcophagi lining the walls. There were two that were significantly newer than the others, and he knew that was where his parents lie. Before he could move, he noticed another scripture in the center of the room, carved in the floor. It read:

'When the last of my kin makes the blood of evil run cold,
So too must his life end to rid all demons from the world,
Stand-fast my son and remain strong,
For you will rid the land of wrong,
And join your family in Hell,
So shall the world tell our tale,
And spread the truth of our toil,
To rid life of all unjust foil,
As the last of the Hydra's heads fall,
So too shall yours before all.'

He stared at it, analyzing it, and realized that he had been fulfilling his family's wish all along. "So I was doing what my parents wished of me to begin with. We are a bloodline of assassins, killing evil." this brough a laugh out from Fenrir, "So that is why my family lived here, the most horrible place in all of Mobius. They were here to root out the evil based in this town." He knew that this was what he was destined to do, and he had to continue.

((Eh, cheesy, but oh well.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm
((She'd appreciate that. whee ))

"Looks like they wanted a challenge..." Briar said, not liking the darkness and eeriness of the place. She looked at the scripture and sighed. "So where would the gauntlet be?" she asked, squeezing his hand tighet. She felt as if one misstep could cause her to drop through the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm
Fenrir looks around and walks to his father's resting place. There was a slight raise in the center of it, with a faint outline of a gauntlet. Opening up and desecrating his father's tomb was something he was not willing to do. He would rather live with the affliction than do that. He sighs and places his hand on the raised area, and the edges begin to glow, separating from the rest of the Sarcophagus. The stone recedes to reveal the gauntlet, a mixture of metal and stone, bullet proof, and razor sharp on one side. It was a shield, and a sword. He admires the craftsmanship for too long, and the sun slips below the horizon. As if on cue, torches light the room, startling Fenrir enough to drop the gauntlet on the floor. He glances outside and sees the moon rising. "Oh no..." The Transformation began, pain began to swell through his body, and he staggers into the wall, clutching his head, "RUN!" he shouts, unable to retain sanity for much longer. His body was already doubling in size.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm
"NO!" S.M. shouted. He looked at the fallen gauntlet. "We've gotta get that gauntlet on Fenrir's arm, NOW!" S.M. made a dive for the gauntlet, hoping it wasn't too late.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:41 pm
Fenrir's left arm erupted onto a massive furred arm, and it struck out at Swift, swatting him away into the wall, agains Fenrir's own will. He clutches what used to be his arm, trying in vain to slow the transformation. "Don't try! Run before it's too late!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out