Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:00 pm
"At your request," he nuzzled himself into Honey's neck before biting into the young boy's neck. His sweet blood being distorted from its original course into his mouth. The sound of swallowing his blood could be heard with each gulp he took.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 pm
Honey gave a soft moan when Damirax sunk his fangs into him. He closed his eyes, his grip on the other male loosening as his blood was devoured. He had to fight the shiver that passed through him at the sensation it caused him, making him lightheaded and dizzy but in a good way.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:42 pm
Two minutes had passed before Damirax released Honey from his bite. Damirax sealed the wounds with his saliva and smirked at him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Damirax's smirk went away as he looked seriously at the servant. "I need to go and call a meeting, if I don't come back go to bed without me." He left Honey alone in Damirax's room as he headed towards the conference hall. He asked a nearby servants to call forth the other members of the council as he something important to discuss.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:27 pm
Honey glared at him, his face red. He blinked at the change of mood before nodding. "In understand." he replied softly as he watched his master leave to call the meeting. He sighed before getting up and deciding to try on the clothes he had brought, making sure that they fit before heading to his room to place them in his closet before heading back to Damirax's room to wait for him until he fell asleep.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:52 pm
With the speed of a vampire the council was called quickly. "Ladies and Gentleman, it has come to my attention that there has been a slight error in our reports. Reports indicated that humans turned vampires activities had stopped however..." Damirax as his eyes peered through the crowd. "In my outing today I happened to run into one. Now, ladies and gentleman how can an error occur when one is right in our backyard? I'm sure by now the vampire has entered the nearest human city and is attacking humans without restraint. This needs to be fixed N.O.W!" Damirax's voice echoed in authority towards the crowd who was now seeming to look uncomfortable. "If humans catch wind of this involvement then nothing more than bloodshed is going to occur. I don't plan on killing human for fun but I know that there are those here that do...If this is not stopped immediately then people's heads will be ripped off no matter what your standing is in this society."
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:06 pm
Honey snuggled deeper under the covers of Damirax's bed, deeply asleep. He was having the strangest of dreams with him standing in the middle of a meadow under a big, bright moon. "So pretty..." his dream self sighed as he watched the sky full of stars. The pendant that he had left on his bedside table in his room began to glow with a eerie blue light as well as his own body glowing along with it.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:13 pm
Damirax continued his lecture/speech till it was close to midnight. People understood the importance of what Damirax was telling them but it was more surprising that he would take such interest. He was becoming the kind of kind ruler his father wanted him to be. Eventually he did return to his room but clearly something was at odds. There was a strange blue light emitting from Honey and the necklace he had bought him. Damirax took hold of the necklace, feeling its strange presence.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm
Honey remained sound asleep as the glow intensified, filling the whole room as an winged image appeared before Damirax, bowing to him before turning into a beam of light and shot into Honey's body. There were a few minutes when Honey continued to glow before he and the pendant stopped glowing. Honey happened to wakeup at that moment, rubbing his eyes. "Damirax? How did the meeting go?" he asked, looking over at the Vampire bbefore seeing the pendant. "Why do you have that?"
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 pm
This sort of 'magic' as humans called this sort of unexplainable object that bowed in front of him was....odd. Magic is not a form used by lesser vampire as it usually runs through more 'noble' vampires as many would say. The reason Damirax's family was considered royal was because their ability to utilize magic. However, it was a dangerous thing and was not to be used often. Humans, on the other hand, possessed an affinity with magic. There were consequences for humans who used magic and that danger increased with the modern times.
"It was fine just a bunch of spineless vamps who want their fun with humans." Damirax sighed at the disappointment he received during his meeting.
"I apologize for waking you, no nightmares I presume," he raised his eyebrow at the boy.
"This should be around your neck, after all it was a gift from me."
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm
Honey blinked before moving over to make room for him. "No. Not nightmares but a really good dream." he replied with a smile before looking at the pendant once more. "I can place it on now if you like." He added as he slipped out of bed, heading over to Damirax with his hand held out, wearing nothing but a gown the stooped just below his thighs. It was a lot more comfortable to sleep in.
Hope is Kind

(Honey does not know it, but he's subconsciously teasing Damirax)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:10 pm
"What sort of dream?" Damirax questioned as he seated himself on the edge of the bed. His eyes wandered Honey's much more revealing body and growled in satisfaction.
"If I hadn't satisfied you last time you should tell me." He pulled Honey into his lap with a soft thud. He quickly attached the necklace around the boy's neck and placed his hands on Honey's shoulders.
"You look so helpless right now," he teased.
DragonMistress07

{My name is Hope the kind but thanks for calling me a kind person ^^}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:36 pm
(Oops. Sorry. But you're welcome)

Honey was about to ask him what he was talking about before he was yanked into Damirax's lap, and the pendant secure around his neck. "Hey! Don't get any ideas. I was just wearing this because its a lot more comfortable to sleep in!" he replied with a blush, squirming in Damirax's lap.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:46 pm
"Oh, I'm not getting the ideas. Your telling them to me, Honey." Damirax whispered these words into the young boy's ears. "Right now though, I think its best we get some sleep. We have somewhere to go tomorrow." Damirax picked up Honey much like before and placed his head on the bed's pillow. The prince slipped off his shirt and joined Honey on the bed. His eye's closed before drifting off to sleep.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:54 am
Honey couldn't hold back the shiver that rocked through him when the vampire whispered in his ear, causing his blush to deepen. Honey yelped in surprise at the action before calmding down slightly when he was laid down. Honey watched him fall asleep before drifting back off himself.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 pm
Hours and hours had passed when Damirax had fallen asleep. He had rested in the comforts of his home till a maid creeped into the room and touched Damirax. His eyes flew open to the maid, challenging her as to why she had awoken him. She whispered something into his ear till both left the room, leaving Honey where he was undisturbed.
DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces