Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu closed her door quietly and she sighed heavily. The girl went to her bed and fell back on it she closed her eyes and let out a sigh once more. She closed her eyes and felt tears going down her face. She knew Zola had already made his choice between the three of them.....Nami was now his heart. She rolled over on her side. Nothing she could do would ever change that, no hair cut, manic episode, or even a novel would change that. The realization just made her just want to try harder though...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm
Hope the kind

Zola blinked. He finally caught on. "...you heard, huh...?" he sighed, hinting their blood-nonrelation. "...well...that just ups the chances of us doing it, but... If you're bothered, you can tell me, okay? Me, I'm surprised I'm not all teary-eyed yet."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You guys were pretty loud, the room is right next door," she indicated over to the wall where she overheard thier conversation till her attention went back on Zola. Nami retreated her head towards his chest, leaning against it lightly so as not to put too much pressure on the wounds. "I"m not at all bothered, I've been waiting for so long Zola. There's no room in my mind to hesitate."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am
Hope the kind

"Not that... Not that I'm opposed to the idea." Zola shrugged. "But really, aren't you even a little shocked that I'm not biologically related to you?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami gave a firm shake of her head, "Its surprsing, yes but it doesn't change anything for me or how I even feel about you. And I hope, that doesn't change the way you feel about me 'big brother.'" Even though they weren't physically related they were brother and sister but by no means could law stop them.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm
Hope the kind

"...Well fine..." Zola sighed. "If that's how that is, then I'm glad. I mean, I would've loved you anyway, but, y'know." he smiled. At least now he knew her intentions. She wanted his body. He needed time. Time to prepare for the night of either column work or sex ahead. So he proceeded with something he'd called a 'Forced Lullaby', spontaneously singing to Nami the lullaby he used to sing for her as a child. At least he wouldn't have to tell her he needed to grab some, ahem, protection from the nearby convenience store.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her body rested against his chest, her eyelid's falling heavy as the lullaby was heard, "No fair....Zola....but I can wa-" Her speech blurred and became inaudible as her eyelid's fell on her as she used the last remains of her strength to say those words but she had more to say. She could wait a bit longer, she's always been waiting and her brother had selfishly made her wait even longer.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm
Hope the kind

"Sorry, sis, but it would've been embarrassing to ask." Zola smirked with the whisper. He tucked Nami into his bed and set the alarm in his room for 9PM. "There...That'll be when she wakes up, and me with her... But right now, I gotta get some condoms..." he told himself. He quietly left the room, leaving the house without a word.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu herd the door and she stood up, she took off her sleep shirt and she put on a bra and one of her sexier outfits. She walked out to the living room and she laid on the couch and watched the door. She wasn't going to loose to that fourteen year old girl. Sure Nami had the cute and the natural beauty but...no there were no buts! Yuu may have been insane but right now, he was being the crazy one. She waited ever patient.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His voice seemed far off in her head, barely making out the words and having them registered inside her cranium. She only heard, 'Sorry, embarrassing, she, me, right, some.' They didn't make sense to her but they didn't have to because tonight it would seem to look her virginity to the one man who she would happily give to.

In her dreams, it was short but still a dream, Zola and Nami stood in a household. It was not the household they were in now but it seemed brighter and livlier, Nami was bigger and much more charming than she was now and Zola was more handsomer than ever. And as Nami sat in his lap like she used to do when she was a child, she held his hand to reveal a small black box and on the table was a set of rings. Nami's face was buried in Zola's shirt as he tried to comfort her, the dream made no sense and did not reveal what laid inside that black box.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm
Candice Cakes

Zola comes back 15 minutes later, a bag from the Dateke-Shop convenience store. He turns and sees Yuu. "Hey, you okay?" he askex her, hoping she wasn't still shaken over recent findings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu looked at him and she stood in her black bra and panties walking to him and grabbing the bag from his hands. She opened it and pulled out the small box inside it. Her face was stone cold as she turned her eyes to him. "You are really going to to this..with Nami....the fourteen year old little sister you have always protected?" she said to him with disgust in her eyes.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:55 am
Candice Cakes

"The hell are you... Oh, those." Zola spoke in a nonchalant manner. He reached into the bag to grab another item, chocolate turtle Chex Mix. "Last I checked, my condoms were expired, so I went to get new ones. You really think I'd so readily screw Nami, of all people?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:50 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu threw them at him getting mad. "You are talking to one of three girls that has stalked your every move since they could walk." she said to him and she gave a grunt. "Don't lie to me Zola.....I'm going out." she said and went to her room to grab some clothes. Truth is...when she left like this she didn't come back for days at a time. But with her mood she could leave and not return.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:10 pm
Candice Cakes

Zola blinked, rubbing his head from the box throw. He quickly grabbed Yuu's hand, knowing her intentions. "Wait." he told her. "My condoms really are expired.... And yes, I was thinking about...that... But I'm not even sure if I'm gonna go through with it, I mean.. Look, I don't know if this should even be happening..." He let go. "...Yuu... I know what you're feeling... But please, nothing will be the same without you with us..With me... This whole family sucks if someone's missing."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff