Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm
Blood scoffed. "What exactly mad Martini such a bad person that he isn't allowed to be around his own children?! Can you at least talk to him and TELL him he has children?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm
Rain gave a low growl.

"I don't trust him, okay? He just left, and I don't need my children getting attatched to someone who might just leave, no matter how much he says he loves you! He did that to me, how should I know he won't do it to them?!?" she demanded, getting more worried.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm
"Oh! Things are going great! S.M. and Frost had a baby! Come on! Come look!" B.E.N. said, biting onto his rope and tugging fruitlessly in the direction of the hospital room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm
Spyke listen to the conversation and only one thing came to mind Martini is back. "******** just keeps getting better..now a zen loving corpses is back." He said with a smile. "Just tell Rain to give the guy a chance..either that or I will tell him that he has kids."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 pm
Martini chuckled, walking back into the hospital, "Okay, okay, B.E.N., I'll look." He walked into the room, giving Swift a pat on the shoulder "Hello, my Liege, long time no see."

Blood groaned. "Give the guy a chance. He can't ******** up twice. He's going to find out sooner or later."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm
S.M. turned to see a familiar skull. "Hey! Martini!" He whispered, giving him a quick hug. "What took you so long to come back?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Martini chuckled. "Oh, y'know, finding myself.. The Kingdom just holds too many memories that I can't get used to... But enough about me, you have another child! Congratulations! Y'know, I regret not having kids. I'd give anything to have some now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm
Roman who was amongst the crowd looks at Martini. "Umm...from what I heard from Spyke and Jaybomb...you do have kids two of them..their with Rain now." Roman hadn't been told that Martini doesn't know about his kids since he is busy with concerts.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:19 pm
"Well, we still consider you family. And B.E.N. still really missed you." S.M. said pointing to the nuke in question hopping onto Martini's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm
Rain shook her head, though she knew he couldn't see the gesture.

"I can't take that chance. Maybe I'd be enough of a fool to take that risk for myself, but not with my kids. I just got them back, and I plan to protect them. I just don't trust him," she said, knowing Blood was going to stay on his brothers side the whole time.

Min looked at her brother, and smiled.

" I could see what he looked like. Before he turned into a skeleton. He looked nice. I know mommy doesn't like him, because he left, but I want to meet him," she whispered, afraid mommy would hear and get mad.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm
Richard's face became horrified as he screamed. "DADDY WAS THAT ZOMBIE?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm
Rain heard Richard and cursed loudly.

"Okay, fine. I'll talk to him. But I don't want him to see the kids yet. So, could you do me a favor, and when he's ready, take them out for I scream? I want to to get out any important things they don't need to hear out of the way. And there could be yelling, Soo," she said, though she wasn't fond of the idea.

Minlea nodded, and giggled.

"Mommy heard you! But he wasn't always like that..." she said, looking at the door where she expected her mother to storm in. She rarely saw mommy angry, but when she was... It was mostly stupid people, but mommy said most of them were something called "dipshits."

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 pm
"Done." Blood said, flipping the phone shut just as Martini bursted into the room.

Martini was furious. He had children, and Rain never told him?! What the ********? He began jogging, soon well on his way to Blood's, Blood following close behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Rain took a deep sigh, and went upstairs. She sat them down, and told them they were going out for a treat. She was met by an exited squeal from Min, of course, and couldn't help but smile at them. She was worried, even scared, of what may happen when she saw him again. With a slight chuckle, she thought.

Couldn't be worse than my reunion with Blood.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm
Richard began giggling. "H-Hey, hey mommy! Mommy, look at this!" He snapped his fingers, and his whole hand caught fire. "I could only do my fingertips a couple days ago."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff