Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm
I thought about doing something more serious at first, but then I realized that if she really got a hold of me I'd probably be at her mercy making the emotion_awesome face lulz  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:51 am
emotion_dowant @ Kai's mercy face rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Kairanha
User Image

Don't worry, I don't bite......hard. twisted Yay for headshots! emotion_awesome  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm
Now it's all done. emotion_yatta

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm
It's like, my very own Kai pillow! emotion_kirakira When I look at this I'm reminded of the "character" plushie/pillows you see in anime that seem to make the appropriate "face" whenever the owner is hugging/squeezing too hard, slobbing/snoring or making out with it! emotion_awesome All that's missing is the emotion_sweatdrop . rofl I absolutely love it Kai! emotion_bigheart  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

Those things?.. *10 minutes later* I did a search on them and now I have some shopping to do emotion_awesome I need something to hold onto when I sleep or I might injure myself tossing and turning *has rolled off the bed more than a couple times* ninja

damn xd the emotion_sweatdrop would have made it funnier. Thanks for letting me indulge myself in a little bit of foolishness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:28 pm
Kairanha
Those things?.. *10 minutes later* I did a search on them and now I have some shopping to do emotion_awesome I need something to hold onto when I sleep or I might injure myself tossing and turning *has rolled off the bed more than a couple times* ninja

damn xd the emotion_sweatdrop would have made it funnier. Thanks for letting me indulge myself in a little bit of foolishness.

Like that, though that's the first time I've seen one like that. The ones I've seen were "chibi" style. whee *stops before making lewd comments on what he can hold onto and keep him in bed* ninja

No problem sir! xd I'm happy as hell that I was able to be included in your "lulz" moment! emotion_yatta  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm
Oh I've seen all kinds of dakimakura... all kinds redface and none of the common uses are as decorative emotion_awesome

This post is taking so long because I keep on looking at them. ninja I'm just really interested in the *cough* artwork. You don't see quality like that everyday. ninja it's getting me all inspired *contemplates calling ex bf for yaoi*

Now I need a cold shower.

Well you were always my favorite customer. It was going to come back and bite you sooner or later. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm
Kairanha
Oh I've seen all kinds of dakimakura... all kinds redface and none of the common uses are as decorative emotion_awesome

This post is taking so long because I keep on looking at them. ninja I'm just really interested in the *cough* artwork. You don't see quality like that everyday. ninja it's getting me all inspired *contemplates calling ex bf for yaoi*

Now I need a cold shower.

Well you were always my favorite customer. It was going to come back and bite you sooner or later. razz

Now I must look these up and see what is causing such "inspiration".....yes, for informational purposes of course.... ninja YAOI?! emotion_jawdrop WHERE?! scream *runs off to find more cameras, contemplating taking a couple from the hidden positions in TES and Ryzans place* gonk Dammit, I need more cameras! classified_fu

Cold showers are no fun. sad They make things worse. emotion_eyebrow Okay, now I go look at hot guys on pillows. emotion_drool  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:08 pm
Spouse and I came across a vender once that was selling those pillows, only he had signs taped over certain parts because the women on them were naked emotion_awesome I don't think he was selling any with guys on them. I guess he figured the market for naked girl pillows was more profitable.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm
HO-LY s**t BATMAN!!! eek eek eek I've never wanted to buy pillows as bad as I do right now! emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool I wouldn't even need my bed anymore. I'll make a bed with nothing but hot anime guys!!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 pm
emotion_kirakira Right right!? Cept my bed be include women and uke. emotion_awesome

To get some of this... frustration out of my system I decided to go out tonight in vampire mode. Pics of course. I decided to try and practice working my appeal. I find it's more sexy to see someone taking clothes off rather than just seeing them naked. emotion_kirakira and I won't lose to an anime guy! I say that, but I know I don't stand a chance when even I'd go for some of the guys. emotion_facepalm

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yobadf.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/260u69l.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 pm
emotion_dowant twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games