Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

The only problem with our escape was that I had know idea where I was going. I had ran the opposite way of my friends and I was only getting lost inside the school. The worse part was another guard had spotted me and was after me. I went through a door that lead to the boiler room and hid behind a bunch of boxes. 's**t...' I thought, 'I'm lost and about to be cornered... All I can hope for is that everyone else escaped...' "What a cliche," I said, out loud, "The new girl getting in deep s**t..."

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Delinquent on a shining skateboard? cat_xd ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm
X ran To the side of the school where no one goes he put his sister down lean on the wall panting "Wow...What a Rush" he said laughing with a smile  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm
The door to the boiler room opened suddenly and slammed shut just as quickly. "That oughta throw 'em off my trail for a while...." Aaron murmured as he pressed his ear against the door, listening for any sign of the guards outside, wanting to make sure they'd given up before joining the others. He'd done this routine enough times by now that he knew the school like the back of his hand, making use of the boiler room and supply closets when he needed to hide.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm
"It's been the most fun I've had in a long time." Ama agreed, grinning as she watched her brother catch his breath.

((Haha Angel, my computer flipped out on me and I clicked over to your profile somehow because my computer thinks that's what I was clicking on and I saw the line of people at the top of your profile. You definitely have more prowess in Gaia profiles than I do. lol))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

☽☾

Hearing the door slam, I squealed and jumped from my hiding place. "I'm sorry!" I whimpered, holding up my hands. My eyes were closed, so I didn't noticed it was Aaron until I opened them. "Oh, Aaron," I said, lowering my arms, "I thought you were a guard."

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 pm
Maya Freana

[Prowess?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm
((Seen my profile? It's definitely more than I've got. I think I just pulled something off Tektek. xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm
[I wasn't even trying.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Aaron jumped slightly, having not realized Lexayy was in the room with him. "Seriously? The guards in this place only wish they had my looks." he said regaining his composure with a grin as he placed his finger and thumb to his chin in a mock pretty boy pose. "But honestly, the only other person to come down here is the janitor. I just like to frequent it as a hiding spot. And pranking target. Pretty sure it took the janitor a few days to fix the damage I did....But that's a story for another time."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 pm
X finally caught his breath and looked at his sister he moved close to her and put his hand on her cheek he smiled at her. then went and held onto her hand "Lets see if we can find the others" he said creeped around the school with his Twin  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

☽☾

I laughed at Aaron and his mocking of a typical pretty boy. "I'm sorry," I said, moving from behind the boxes, "I'm still new, so I got lost when we were escaping. At least, you're here though, so you can help me out like you seem to always do." It was true. Aaron had helped me the most when I would pass out from my Narcolepsy and would always listen to me when I'd call him in the night when I had a nightmare about my father or even something else. That's one of the reasons I was crushing on him. Now, here he was just in time to help me find my way out once the coast was clear. 'I was I could tell him...' I thought, 'But things are still rocky... I can wait a little longer; I've waited a couple years so far.'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm
"Oh, pshaw. Not like you haven't helped me out in the past." Aaron said opening the door a crack to peer out and check the hallway. "We were practically each other's therapists." he said, lowering his voice a bit as he motioned for Lexayy to follow him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 am
Ama nodded, holding her brother's hand gently, though still enough to make sure he wouldn't leave her and followed him around the outside of the school to see if they could find any others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:46 am
X kept looking around but no one has gotten outside yet. "they must still be inside" he said to his sister. Then he looked through a window to see Aaron and Lexayy he knocked on the window gently to signal them.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa had exited the school a different way then the twins. She had in fact ended up on a different side of the school then the others, for she had used the emergency exit from the library. Of course that was the exit she would use, since it was fastest and the safest. For a moment she thought of just heading to Pizza King and waiting for them there, but decided against it. She began heading towards the other exit that the others could have used, being careful not to be seen through the window by anyone.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games