Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 am
((Thank you Zieda, you just unwittingly aloud me to create my next character soon. If you don't mind me using a few souls from Sawyer's powers?))

Four souls realized they were in the mortal realm, and took this chance to break their eternal run through limbo. They slip away, through a wall, and out into the world, intent on freedom. ((They will return.))

Fenrir covers Briar, protecting her from the conjured realm. The souls were getting closer, more dangerous. He feared they may begin to wreak havoc as well if Sawyer didn't stop. He thought about intervening, but he didn't know what he could do. He controled Shadows, not death.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 pm
S.M. picked up Sawyer and shook him a bit.
"Sawyer! Sawyer! Don't leave us now!" he pleaded.
"You're a good kid, don't do this!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm
((Call me crazy, but I had imagined you'd find a use for the souls. I've had this planned for quiet some time! Let's see if my other predictions come true...))

Briar clung to Fenrir in fear. She didn't want to go yet! Not like this! Not before she had gotten a chance to have fun, and to eventually get settled, and maybe have a kid of her own.
She'd be a better mother than her mother would ever realize.
Briar held Fenrir tightly and called, "Sawyer, don't give in! You can do it!"
Sawyer's heart beat faster and faster, and he knew at any moment that it was going to explode. His nerves sent a dreadful signal of Pain to his mind, where it enveloped every inch of him.
He had to stop.
He had to stop.
How could he stop?!

Suddenly, he remembered Daniel. Hadn't he said to relax?
Sawyer tried his best to calm himself down. He took deep breaths and concentrated on closing the void, but nothing worked.
He thought of his mother, singing him a lulluby.
He hummed it to himself softly, and one by one, the souls disappeared. The void zipped shut, a tear permanently formed between that reality and this one, and Sawyer took a deep breath and moaned in pain as his body went limp. He felt himself hit the floor, and then the world started to go black.
Briar cautiously crawled over to Sawyer, and he stared at her. He mustered up what was left of his energy and said, "You... look... like... Mister Daniel..."
Briar's ears perked. "D-Daniel Rose?" she asked with suprise. This boy was too young to have known her father.
She looked over to Fae, who was still guarded by Fenikkusu's wing.
"Is she your mother?"
"N-no... My mom's... with Daniel..."
He took a few quick breaths and asked, "Are... you... Briar?"
She nodded. How did he know these things?
"He said... he's... pr-proud, I think..."
Briar's eyes welled as she took Sawyer into her lap and held him close. "You're gonna be okay, kid," she said through tears. Had her father really spoken to him?
Sawyer smiled and closed his eyes, feeling safe in Briar's arms.
When Sawyer awoke, he was in some sort of hospital-like room. He wondered if it had all been a dream, but he looked over and saw Briar sitting in a chair, with that boy who had been holding her tightly next to her. He knew he had seen the boy's face somewhere, but from where, he couldn't pin.
Briar nudged Fenrir and smiled as Sawyer opened his eyes. "He's awake, thank god."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm
Fenikkusu stepped up to the bed. He knelt down to meet Sawyer's gaze.
"My boy, are you feeling alright?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm
Almost as if his body was planning a cruel trick, as soon as Fenikkusu asked his question, a burning sensation covered Sawyer's body. His head felt as though he had been running into a boulder over and over again, and his hands and feet were numb to the point that he could barely move them.
His emotions were washed, rinsed, and hung out to dry as he remembered everything: his "father," his freak-out, the darkness.
He decided to hate the dark.
But how could he hate something that was literally a part of him?
Oh well.

He didn't bother trying to move as he answered, "No, not really, b-but I've felt a lot worse."
He thought of Rim.
No more lashes or burns for me... But I guess I have plenty of scars left to earn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 pm
Fenikkusu brushed his hand through Sawyer's hair.
"You'll be alright. I promise." he said in a soothing tone.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Sawyer looked away.
He knew he wasn't going to be "all right," but that was okay; he was used to broken promises.
He thought of Rim, and what life was going to be like without him.
He was torn between yelling at Fenikkusu and thanking him.
He chose to keep his mouth shut, instead focusing on the boy next to Briar.
I've seen his face somewhere...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm
((I'm a little confused. Who IS the boy?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:11 pm
((Fenrir. He's kinda important here. I just have one more plot point in my notes, and I need him for it. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:12 am
((Sorry. Grounding sucks. I'm way behind on everything. And I'm now another thirty pages behind on White Soul, so I gotta play catchup again. But I'm free on the weekend, so I can get on and truly keep up.))

Fenrir slightly squeezes Briar's hand, releasing a sigh, "Thank God. He's a strong kid, being able to survive through all of what he's been through." He looks to Briar, "He may be the strongest of us all."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 am
((Wait! I think I got it! Page 11, Sawyer's first vision sequence on that page, there's 'a young woman, tears steadily building in her once brave eyes.' I believe that could be Fenrir's mother in her final moments. But I am probably entirely wrong, and over thinking things.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:50 am
((Let me answer that with this.))

Sawyer gasped as he suddenly found the strength to sit up. He felt dizzy, but he didn't care. He'd remembered the face.
"I love you..."

Still a bit awkward, and in a daze, he just smiled and Fenrir and said, "She... She said she loved you, right? I think it was you."
He leaned back on his hands to support himself. That was it! It had to be! He chuckled and added cryptically, "You kinda look like her."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 am
((Woohoo! Called it! biggrin ))

Fenrir froze, memories flooding his mind. Memories that he cherished, but repressed. His mother, the beheading, the screaming from his father, the tears, her final words... It all came back to him. He stared wide-eyed at the child sitting in the bed before him. 'What...? How did he...?' Fenrir was so confused as to how he knew about his mother. "Y-you... How do you know that?" he asks sincerely, he stands and walks to the bed, crouching next to Sawyer, "You saw her? You saw my mother?"

((And I modified my spirit post, making it four. I got another idea...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm
((Predictions coming true left and right!))

"She was your mama?" asked Sawyer. He forced himself to sit up, but he grabbed on to Fenrir's shouler, just in case he fell over. "She looked like she felt... kinda... what's the word? Bittersweet? Like, she knew what was coming, and she wanted to smile anyway. Who was she smiling at? Was it you?"
Sawyer thought of his mother.
The last time he'd seen her body, her expression was far from a smile.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm
Tears began rolling down Fenrir's cheeks, "Yes. That was my mother just before she was... Murdered by an unjust law official." He swallows hard, remembering her face as the blade descended upon her. "She died when I was very young, just four years old. My father and I were forced to watch, watch as the blade fell..." The tears increased, flowing faster and harder.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff