Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:06 pm
[I put the Jayy in the first name spot... Elizabeth is her middle name.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm
[Wow, now I feel like a complete moron for forgetting that]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 pm
((hey guys, this is moving way to fast for me, so i'm just going to take my character out and just read it...sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:24 pm
Tamwynne the elven
((hey guys, this is moving way to fast for me, so i'm just going to take my character out and just read it...sorry guys))

[Aww... that's too bad. I know it's moving really fast, I've been struggling to cut in as well. We'll miss both you and your character!]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm
[Sorry, I think it is partly my fault for that.... I have no life I guess]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 pm
Tamwynne the elven

[NOOOOOOO! crying I haven't been in a roleplay with you in forever, and was looking forward to it... But I understand. I'm finding it very difficult myself, and I'm the creator of the roleplay!]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 pm
[Hey, what period are we on? I need to know for my post. My first post, to be exact...]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm
[I think we're still on the first... with a number of students skipping out because of a fight that broke out. Midway though or nearing the end would be my guess]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

Last night, it had been easy to fool herself into believing that this year could be different, that she might actually make some friends, but in the morning the panic had returned: they would hate her, and scorn her, just like always. All summer Winnie had managed to stay clean, not taking a single hit of her supply of acid, but the longing to get away had nearly undone three month's worth of sobriety in the hour it took to get ready. She had actually gone so far as to pack the needle and dosage into a little pocket of her backpack for later. Winnie had walked to school by herself, Ari had gone ahead with her seventh grade friends. Friends. Envy mixed itself in with the longing.

Now she was standing infront of the great double doors, the gates of Hell, being pushed forward by the press of the other students, all eager to get inside and out of the damp, foggy morning. Inside, where the harsh fluorescent lights only doubled the headache.

[Time skip...]

First period is barely over with, and already I can't stand being here. All the whispers, the snooty glances. They probably aren't even directed at me, but they're enough to make me sick- sick with longing for a drug that could so easily take me to paradise. I know that some people prefer using Zydrate, but I don't want to sleep: I want to live, unshackled, unconfined by my reservations and worries. That's why I'm slipping out the door, into the hall, backpack in hand. I'll head to the old janitor's closet; no one ever goes there, it's away from anywhere else. Just a quickie, not a full dose, and I should be able to glide through the rest of the day, tasting colors and seeing sounds. I'm so preoccupied with the anticipation of the bite of the needle that I don't even notice that there is someone in the closet
[Victor] when I pull open the door and sneak in.

[I'll post with Brett in a sec... m'kay?]

Otakon BK

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Victor had taken some Zydrate 'bliss' to hopefully get rid of the panic. This form is Zydrate was basically like weed. For some reason not many people buy it anymore. He sat in a corner with his eyes closed. He appeared to be asleep. His eyes only opened when he heard the door open, "Who's there?" Victor's voice spoke out. Whoever was there would probably be able to tell that he was high.

Miss Emni Rose

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

'Aw, s**t. Should've known I wasn't the only one to get high here,' thought Winnie. Obviously, he was already strung out... Hey, misery loved company, right? "Sorry, didn't figure anyone else knew about here. I hope you don't mind if I shoot up." This was more than she usually said in an entire day, and without waiting for an answer, Winnie took out the syringe and filled it, then slowly eased the needle into the crook of her elbow. She sighed as the acid was plunged into her veins. A little giggle, the sort you never heard from her unless she was tripping, escaped from between her lips. It was like someone had pulled away the heavy curtains covering a window to heaven; the world was swirling together, and she could literally taste the sound of the breaths of her fellow junkie.
Otakon BK

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm
"I don't mind" Victor said in a daze. It probably didn't matter what he said anyway. In too far into his high to really care. It felt as if he was weightless, and was actually floating.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image

After a few minutes, Winnie got into what she called her "Chatty Stage." Sometimes, it was just random sounds, or babblings about what she was feeling at the moment. Other times, she would rage, loud and angry, about everything and nothing. This was a mix of the two: "Acid's beautiful." she murmured, slightly slurring her words, "It's so, so pretty, and it makes everything pretty, that's how pretty it is. You taste what you should be seeing, you hear things that you should be tasting. I can feel the world spinning around, and around, and around, with all the little chattering people screaming. It's so beautiful, you can't even understand. I can't understand. No one understands." More giggles, high and slightly hysterical. "It's crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy."
Otakon BK

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Victor merely laughed, "The whole world is crazy..." he remarked before closing his eyes. Within the darkness he'd seen another like himself. But more.... tougher, and.... less girly than he was. In the vision the other Victor wore all black. He turned around. He looked pissed about something.

He opened his eyes, he was a little confused, "Another.... me?" he asked no one in peticular.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

"See, you understand. How can you understand? You're just the closet man- no, boy, there are no adults, just children -you're the closet boy, the closet boy. The boy in the closet... Hiding in the dark, like the boogey man... You're the boogey boy." Suddenly, Winnie sat up, as "clarity" struck her. "You know what's funny? Here we are, surrounded by cleaning stuff, in aplace where they keep the things that clean things... And we can't stay clean. We're so dirty, so disgusting. Or maybe it's the others who are disgusting?" Slowly, she sank back down to the ground. "Another you would be nice... One more who understands... but you don't understand, no one understands, that would ruin it. That would ruin it all. Maybe thats what we need, to be ruined, except for I'm already ruined. Ruined, broken, torn up and spit out andtroddenonandeatenupanddead. I'm dead...! I.. wish... God, I'm so screwed up."
Otakon BK

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces