Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 pm
Koujo no Omoide

Kyle followed behind Mara, but then he saw the burger joint "oh yeah!" he yelled, he grabbed Mara's hand and pulled her into the building and ran up to the counter "I'm even sure what to get, it all looks so good" he said his mouth watering as he looked at his options.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:04 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster watches the fight, trying to come up with someway to fight when it was her turn. All she had to work with was her illusions and she had no fighting experience or training whatsoever.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm
When the smoke went up Brink closed his eyes as was the case many times his vision was all but useless at this point. He could still faintly hear the girls movements around him tho it was muffled by the others in the gym. Exhaling brink thightened up as his muscles flexed to lessen the strike that was coming. Hitting gravity had returned to normal as he took the strike barely seeming to barely feel it as he twisted jumping away from the girl with a smile. "Want to go hand to hand then? Still not going to go on the offensive tho" he chuckled again drawing into a defensive stance that had almost no openings.
(Good thIng he's not going offensive.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 pm
Feng chuckled. "Relax Snow.....I know they have far to go." He said crossing his arms watching Archer. He put his hand to his chin and started to think as he studied the movements of the two.

The man approached a display with a large glass case on a stand where a large glass diamond with 4 other diamonds inside of it sat. "ahhh...there it is." He said as he squatted and put his hand on the ground. "Ice age." He whispered as the floor froze before ice walls sealed off the exits. He smirked as he stood back up and looked at the object in the case.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer landed in a crouch. "Always act, never react. Control the situation," she whispered to herself. It was something she'd been told many times training under her grandmother's watchful eye. She watched Brink carefully, looking for an opening where she could strike, but the Leaguer was guarding himself closely.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm
"You can do it!" Lewis called out cheerily. He knew that he probably wasn't going to get much cheering on, but hey, it couldn't hurt to cheer someone else on, unless it distracted her and got her a punch in the face from Brink, then that probably would hurt.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm
"I already said I would not be going on the offensive Archer" Brink said as he kept his defense up. Had she decided to not attack that was rather annoying to bring up an act of close range combat only to seem to lie about it in the end he thought moving slowly towards the girl his defense staying flawless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"I know you did," Archer replied. Again, she pushed off the ground and jumped to the side, pushing off again as soon as she touched the gym floor. She bounced around like a rubber ball, trying to make Brink focus his attention on many points at once and hoping that would make him drop his guard at least a little so she could find an opening.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 am
Standing there an idea popped in Brinks head as he watched the girl bound around. He knew what she was doing and at one point it worked but after fighting for as long as he had been that tactic was long since played out. Dropping his guard slightly Brink turned to look at one of the places the girl was bounding to. She likely would see this as an opening and try to take it. .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer saw Brink look at her just as she sprang away from the spot where he was looking. Just as the Leaguer thought she would, Archer cartwheeled around to the opposite side and aimed a kick at his gut.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am
A smile broke across Brinks face as he heard her hit the floor looking towards her just before her foot came at him. Moving to take the kick Brink had tightened his muscles to take the kick as he grabbed her twisting and tossing her to the ground a few feet away as he chuckled a bit. "You were likely better off staying at a distance. I like your style but you need a bit of work on your fighting skills" Brink said as he increased gravity around him by ten.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

She grunted as she hit the floor. The sudden increase in gravity drove the air from her lungs, but she managed to choke out, "I yield."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 am
As soon as the girl said that gravity became zero as she started to float up from the floor slowly. "You will be an interesting one to train I can't wait to see what kind of progress you will be able to make" Brink said walking over to the girl and turning her to where she could land on her feet as gravity around her returned. "Alright then who's the next one" he asked again returning to the center of the gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer coughed, getting her breath back, and braced her hands against her thighs as she landed back on the floor.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:39 am
"I guess I'll go. May as well get this over with." Maya sighed as she stepped forward and cracked her neck, already looking around to see what electronic devices were near that she could hopefully drain to use for her purposes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games