Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
What the frack? O.O

Gaia Arch is a c**k Blocker!

Wait, what?

I was trying to put up a video but it kept inserting an emoticon in the middle of it so I had to go find a different one!

Gigi! I have a freaking Job Interview tomorrow most likely! Its working with Elderly and Disabled people. I used to work with Mentally Disabled adults! I miss that job a lot so wish me luck! <3 <3 <3 <3

I have to go in now and get a referral letter from the Career Center to take to the interview tomorrow. She said they are needing people really badly! I have 16 months experience so I'm hoping that helps. If I get this job I will be making at least $8/hr - Its time to save, save, save money! The only thing I will be buying for myself is a Cell Phone so I can text Shelby during my breaks and such!

Edit: I had to go in to fill out an application and I left all my past job and reference information at home so I came home filled it out and then I got to looking at it... you can't of had a suspended license within the last 3 years. Robert wrecked my car in 2007 with no insurance on it and because of that they suspended my license! I just got it back like a year and a half to two years ago. How many times is this a*****e going to ruin my life? I could have been really great at this job! I excel in things like this. He just came in here and was all "I'm sorry its all my fault." And I was like "You're right it is your fault! I'm so mad I could scream!" He just went sulking off to the bedroom. Now that I think about it that's probably the only reason that Impact never hired me back...because of HIM!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 am
RainbowPop26
I was trying to put up a video but it kept inserting an emoticon in the middle of it so I had to go find a different one!

Gigi! I have a freaking Job Interview tomorrow most likely! Its working with Elderly and Disabled people. I used to work with Mentally Disabled adults! I miss that job a lot so wish me luck! <3 <3 <3 <3

I have to go in now and get a referral letter from the Career Center to take to the interview tomorrow. She said they are needing people really badly! I have 16 months experience so I'm hoping that helps. If I get this job I will be making at least $8/hr - Its time to save, save, save money! The only thing I will be buying for myself is a Cell Phone so I can text Shelby during my breaks and such!

WOOHOO!!!! cat_rofl Good luck!

You realize DoucheBob is going to do everything he can to sabotage you, right? Please be careful!

Also, don't forget to invest in some work clothes cat_wink (BTW T-Mobile has great prepaid text+data plan for $30 a month, and I think $0.10/minute, check the website!)

EDIT: Aw man... that a*****e. I bet you were wishing you had a broomstick or bat handy.

You know what? Fill it out anyway, and when you go turn it in, ask if you could get a chance to explain why your license was suspended. The court records are public so they can check if they want, and see you were not involved in anything directly. That could make a difference.

Don't give up!!!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 am
Thanks Gigi emotion_hug I already turned it and they told me that I would be hearing from them. Hopefully they will give me the chance to explain myself. If not I guess I will just have to move on. Another place left a message for me too. Some call center about an hour away. I applied to it too. *shrugs* What could it hurt right? I still need to get online and fill out applications for Dollar Tree and Kroger. I turned one in for Big Lots already.

Yes I want a bat to beat the hell out of him with. Its been nothing but 6 years of sabotage now that I look back on it... or so it seems...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm
RainbowPop26
Thanks Gigi emotion_hug I already turned it and they told me that I would be hearing from them. Hopefully they will give me the chance to explain myself. If not I guess I will just have to move on. Another place left a message for me too. Some call center about an hour away. I applied to it too. *shrugs* What could it hurt right? I still need to get online and fill out applications for Dollar Tree and Kroger. I turned one in for Big Lots already.

Yes I want a bat to beat the hell out of him with. Its been nothing but 6 years of sabotage now that I look back on it... or so it seems...

Oh that's good! Go! Go! Go! you can do it! emotion_brofist emotion_kirakira

Sabotage, mental and emotional abuse, harassment, controlling behavior... he's a waste of oxygen.

emotion_hug Good luck with the job hunt!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 pm
<3 A place called me and said they were sending me some sort of evaluation test for a job before I can go to an interview! Yay. Still no email though. -_- If I haven't gotten it by tomorrow I will have to call them back and let them know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 pm
My Playlist:

Motivation: [X]

Love: [X]
This counts as a song to Shelby and all my friends <3 smile That includes you too Gigi.

Hate: [X]
(I'm going to start putting Hate last on this list because Motivation and Love should always come first <3)  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm
RainbowPop26
(I'm going to start putting Hate last on this list because Motivation and Love should always come first <3)

Yes. Yes, it should emotion_hug

That's a lovely song. Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

Yes. Yes, it should emotion_hug

That's a lovely song. Thank you heart

emotion_hug You're welcome. <3 I love all of my friends. smile Without you guys I'd be a super lonely mess (as opposed to just a semi-lonely super mess lmao)  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 am
Called and finally got that email for that job. I filled it out but it wanted me to know a lot of technically stuff... I cheated and googled a lot of it - ooops lol.

I still don't think I will get it but here's hoping.

Its $10.50/hr when they are training you and $12/hr after that. Best of all its an hour away so that means I could totally drive myself to work razz <3

I still haven't heard back from the other place so chances are I won't because of the license thing. *sigh* Oh well... cross your fingers for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 am
RainbowPop26

*crosses everything crossable and then some* Good luck!

Well, it's only been a day... give it until Monday.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

*crosses everything crossable and then some* Good luck!

Well, it's only been a day... give it until Monday.

They were doing the interviews today.. but still...

I just want one of these if not I will have to kee inp looking...I have to print the app for Dollar Tree out (pain in the a**) and Kroger doesn't even let you put an app in unless there is a position open at your store.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Robert is a moron. He went and told the place here that helps with gas if you have a doctor's appointment in Nashville that he has one tomorrow. He doesn't. He was supposed to bring them proof that he went. He won't have it. He is going to get in SO much trouble!

The reason he did that is because I was mad at him for spending my last 5 dollars for gas on cigarettes. I guess he thought getting himself potentially thrown in jail would appease me. It only made me madder. Then he got mad at me for telling him that was stupid and he shouldn't have done it!  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux

Robert is a moron. He went and told the place here that helps with gas if you have a doctor's appointment in Nashville that he has one tomorrow. He doesn't. He was supposed to bring them proof that he went. He won't have it. He is going to get in SO much trouble!

The reason he did that is because I was mad at him for spending my last 5 dollars for gas on cigarettes. I guess he thought getting himself potentially thrown in jail would appease me. It only made me madder. Then he got mad at me for telling him that was stupid and he shouldn't have done it!

Well, if he gets his a** thrown into jail he's staying there, because you don't have any money to bail him out, right? RIGHT! cat_twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Well, if he gets his a** thrown into jail he's staying there, because you don't have any money to bail him out, right? RIGHT! cat_twisted

That's about right yes. His grandmother will probably come bail him out.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100