Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm
Lenore took the bag, bemused in the brand. Surely, she was not satisfied not in the brand, for Versace was one of her favorites, but because Carissa had gotten these clothes for her so easily. Surely, she would've been more satisfied if they had to work for it, but she didn't hint her dissatisfaction. She lifted the bag, nodding her head. "Thank you," she murmured quietly, these two words put together were quite rare coming from her. She looked down at her feet and shrugged. "I'll figure out the shoes. Is there, perhaps, a place I can change in? I'm new to town so I don't have a place to go to yet," she murmured, building her alias already as the new business clerk in town. Hopefully, as she would deduct, Lenore could get to close to at least one of these two. She licked her lips, looking down at her clothes, which showed more of the skin on her thighs. It didn't bother as much but she knew that, with her alias, she was expected to look embarrassed. She managed to cover herself a little while one of them offered a place. And hopefully quickly, as well. The cops would be a bother if they interrupted her own little investigation.

[ Take her to the store? Idk what you want to do with Lenore now. ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm
/** Mouse wanted to poke in and say if anyone wants to talk to her, she is responding to pms and quotes. Yes, she found a little free time. **/  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 am

"Ah, come then! Ze shops should have room for dressing, non?", Carissa said, taking Lenore's hand. "And shoes will easy find there, yes?" Of course, it was ludicrous for Carissa to be working for PrimRose. She was always a smart child and had absolutely no problems with money. It seems the only reason was that she was amused with Kyla, perhaps.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 pm
Lenore agreed and nodded. It was quite difficult to hide her effervescent grin, so she bowed her head and followed after Carissa, the oddity she was. If she knew it would be this easy to get into PrimRose, she would've started this project long ago! The only problem she had now was to remember everything from when that unknown liquid spilled on her clothes to Marcus's conversation to her trip to PrimRose. As they approached said store, Lenore licked her lips hungrily. "Oh, so this is PrimRose," she commented to Carissa naively. "I've never been inside, but I heard many a great compliments about it," she added, easily acting with flattery.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas