Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: After Quidditch Try-Outs
In Company of: Alex
Wearing: Red Tanktop and Jeans

It's almost comical all her questions relate to me and Theo.

"One of my many faults," Veronica answered with a shrug when Alex asked about her hating always being wrong. After handing the paste to Alexandria and watching her stuff the container in her bag, half surprised Alex even bothered to thank her or accept it... then again it could have merely been reflex.

She waited for Alex to decide whether she had more questions for her or not. When Alexandria asked the question about whether she had ever been smitten with Theo, Veronica was caught off guard completely, her eyes widened briefly and then she burst out laughing. "Smitten with Theo? That's a good one. You haven't figured it out yet about me? I don't become smitten with people. That's for romantics. Why have you been smitten with him? God, you're awfully curious about my feelings towards Theo. Are you still hung up on him?"

She was still chuckling when she opened the door leading to the hallway. Pausing she said, "Sorry, I shouldn't be interrogating you. This is your turn to interrogate me, right? Want to head down to the second floor to continue interrogating me or are you bored of my answers already? But, I'm an open book tonight, so feel free to keep the questions coming. And, if we go there I'm sure Moaning Myrtle will get a kick out of this if she's around."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 am
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire hurried into the hospital wing, seeing the slip of papers, she quickly filled it out.

-------Name: ??? & Joshua Stropthall III
Year: Third
House: Slytherin
Symptoms: Lots of burns, both major and minor. Also petrified.-------

Taking a deep breath she glanced at Josh and felt tears forming, why was this happening to her? How did this happen? She was too shaken up to think straight, right now she needed to get to the Slytherin common room. She needed rest. Yes.....Complete rest.

Turning around she laid Josh delicately down on a couple of chairs she put together to form a makeshift bench and quickly left. Not wanting to be seen like this.

My feelings? I'm panicking you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Why....Why?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "Exit to Slytherin Common Room~" Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Beater
Wearing: Try Out Clothes
"At least you didn't double up on a class that was at night last year only to remember how much you hated night classes and drop it the next year," Ronna answered rolling her eyes. "And the fall festival was what convinced me in the end to take healing. Though, my Dad agreed it was a good idea even if the only elective I had to take according to him was Wizard Law."

She shrugged unconcerned about it. She liked Wizard Law and it was a useful class so she had no real reason to complain at the time or now. And now she actually considered working in the court system of the Ministry of Magic instead of just doing the law enforcement route. When Toby asked her about comics she shrugged, "I currently have a DC Comics and Marvel subscription. And, I had this huge childhood crush on the d**k Grayson Robin as a kid."

After his question about her interest in comics he went on to give the same information she did more or less listing out a whole slew of family members and the list just seemed to never end. She had spent so long just having it be her dad and her and she supposed his various friends and colleagues in the Kent Police Department, the idea of a large family seemed daunting to her. Having two half brothers-ones she practically never saw-was alarming enough to her. When he mentioned Uriel she raised a brow realizing he was the one who had attempted to issue some authority when Dmitri and Crash got into their fight.

She said, "Uriel? Spineless Git? Blonde? Hufflepuff Prefect? I think I ran into him in the last quidditch match of the year. The moron didn't even say anything when I refused to put away my wand... I'm the one with a wand out and he doesn't really worry about me and just threatens the others there with some ridiculous sense of authority..." She paused realizing what she said and turned red, "Um... sorry, I guess I should know better then to speak negatively of of your family members. What is a better way to say it? I wasn't impressed? Well, I guess he caught me off guard because he knew my name. So at least he keeps track of people well."

She let out a sigh as Toby manged to get up on his own and nodded without saying anything when he thanked her for splinting it. She picked up the two brooms and said, "You can use my shoulder if you need to. I'm not naturally gifted at healing like say Victor is so I don't know exactly how well I did or didn't do." Letting Toby decide whether to take up her offer or not she headed towards the castle and up to the hospital wing.

She paused for a moment at the wooden doors and said, "You know I'm not nearly as scary as you've made me out to be. I'm just as human as everyone else, even if I don't like to admit it." Not waiting for a response she pushed the door open and grabbed the sign in to be seen and handed it to Toby. "Here you should sign in."

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: disconcerted] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Hospital Wing]

Toby raised an eyebrow. "Ghost and Ghoul Studies?" he guessed. He knew Uriel took the class, and that it was at night. He flinched at the mention of that festival, where his father had almost died protecting him and Jess, his mum had had to go after his da looking for him, and Uriel had been left in charge of them. He'd been almost hysterical and Jess had been inconsolable after watching the man who'd raised them go through that. "Sounds like a good idea," he agreed.

"I always liked Marvel," he commented. "Mostly read Spiderman. But Jess always thought Nightwing was hot or something," he admitted. "She's never been that into comics, though. Only reads over my shoulder sometimes." He didn't have a subscription himself, but there was a little shop that sold comics, along with other things, in the village. He'd been kicked out of it for loitering around and reading comics more than once.

As soon as she started in on Uriel, rather than looking annoyed or even surprised, he slowly grinned and started to snicker. "Yeah," he laughed. "Sounds like him. He did what?! He doesn't tell me and Jess anything, mostly because we don't exactly get along, but still. What was he even doing there- I guess he must have been watching Jess play. He's a complete git, you're right in that." People always went on about how "polite" and "mature" his brother was. Toby and Jess usually rolled their eyes at that sort of thing. Sure, Uriel was polite and mature but he could also be a condescending arse and fancied himself promoted to parent whenever their actual parents weren't around. "Don't worry about it," he assured her. "When you have five siblings you trash talk them half the time yourself. You should hear what Jess calls him when he gets her mad. And he does have a habit of keeping track of people. Must be an eldest thing."

As they journeyed up to the castle he didn't lean on her as much as before, just kept one hand on her shoulder to steady himself as he walked. He wondered if he had made her out to be more intimidating than she really was. He didn't know. He found himself not knowing a lot of things he probably should know. Maybe it was just kicking in now. Maybe it was more that he was scared of things she would say and the way the things she said might make him feel about himself. Which was admittedly a bit pathetic, since it meant his self esteem had taken a massive hit or he was just a horrible person and afraid of acknowledging that fact. He sighed a little as he took the sign in form, filled it out, and sat down in a chair to wait. "Thanks for helping me up here," he told her as he finished writing. "I owe you one. Or maybe two, since you splinted my ankle too."

Quote:
Name: Tobias Walsh
Year: Fifth
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: Broken ankle? At least, it was broken, but I took a healing potion and it seemed to mend a little, and it's been splinted. It swelled up, though, and it still hurts and makes it difficult to walk with hobbling everywhere.

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Beater

Ronna nodded when Toby asked about ghost and ghoul studies. "The class was depressing and pissed me off. I mean the professor was fine I just hated the subject-and how late the bloody class was. And I think I had a Block 1 or Block 2 class every morning after that class. Of course, I tend to get up fairly early anyways..." She sighed leaning back on the counter in the hospital wing and didn't say anything when Toby agreed it was a good idea and listened as he went on about comics and how he preferred Spider Man and then mentioned that Jess thought Nightwing was hot and that she had never been into comics and just read over his shoulder.

"Great to know Jess and I have similar taste in guys," She said sarcastically in regards to his comment about comics. And then, Toby caught her off guard when he started to snicker at her analysis of Uriel and was surprised by her mention of the situation. Had he not heard about the fight? She stared a moment as Toby agreed with her analysis and then told her not to worry about it. "You didn't hear about it? Uriel only docked fifteen points from Slytherin and Gryffindor. And, if he kept up with people better he should know that it was probably not a good idea for me to have a wand at the ready on Dmitri of all people. I actually was holding back way more colorful things about Uriel I could say. If anything he just made the whole situation worse."

When Toby thanked her and said he owed her one or maybe two she sighed, "It was the right thing to do. Morally, I should help you up here. As for owing me..." She trailed off and looked away, glancing at the floor, and turning red, "You aren't stupid... I'm sure you can figure out the underlying reason I'm angry at you. You're an arsehole because you don't have the nerve to say exactly why you kissed me in the first place last summer. I..."

She let out a frustrated sigh and walked to the waiting room chairs and sat down, pulling down her bun and purposely refusing to look at Toby as she put her hair tie in her pocket, trying to convince herself she wasn't being obnoxious about pushing Toby to answer the whole 'why'd you think kissing me randomly was a good idea in the given situation'. It probably was a random impulse and Toby just was so scared of being painted even worse about the whole thing by saying directly it meant absolutely nothing. Honestly it would sound kind of jerk-like to say 'oh yeah I made out with you but it was just because you were there and I thought 'eh what the Hell' '. Of course, in Ronna's opinion Toby was even more of an arse for not owning up to the whole thing and just saying that. She'd be a whole lot less frustrated if he said that much. She could compartmentalize the whole situation and be done and over with the whole thing. And, she could confidently say to anyone who asked it didn't mean anything at all and people snog all the time, it was just something mutual that happened, wasn't a big deal, and without a doubt wouldn't happen again-end of story.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: disconcerted] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Hospital Wing]

Toby shrugged. "Well, the class is about dead things. I'd imagine it'd be pretty bloody dreary. Which would explain why my older brother is taking it. I swear he feeds off dullness." He couldn't relate to getting up early- he typically slept in as late as he could. Jess was the one who'd wake up a five in the morning in the summer and be making noise down in the kitchen, to the resentment of the entire family. She didn't sing along to the radio while making herself breakfast to be cute, she did it because she knew it annoyed the hell out of everyone else.

"Maybe you two have more in common than you think," he joked, and then shook his head. "No, I heard about the fight, I didn't hear that my older brother was the prefect who butted in. We have two different last names. I'd say a lot of people don't even realize we're related. He looks nothing like Jess and me, as you've probably noticed." Uriel was blond, while they were dark haired, with blue eyes where their eyes were brown, and he was stockier and shorter than Toby, with broader shoulders but shorter limbs. But hell, Toby knew he and his twin didn't even look all that much like their mother, while they closely resembled their father. "I'm shocked he only took fifteen points. Would have thought he'd be happily taking twenty. I guess he assumed you wouldn't do anything once a prefect showed up. And I'm stunned they even listened to him- he's not terribly intimidating." Not that any of the Walsh kids were. No one could figure out how to mimic Cora Walsh's down to business, unamused stares yet, the ones that made all of them collectively stop talking.

She kept going red, which he was completely unsure what to make of. Well, she'd admitted that he wasn't stupid. Wow. It was like Christmas morning. Oh, but he had no nerve. Gee. She couldn't have just ended it with that first sentence, could she? He wasn't shocked, though. For Ronna to not work an insult or criticism in would have felt strange and unnatural and probably made him nervous. He was perfectly comfortable with being called an arsehole by now. It wasn't like he was undeserving of the title; he'd fairly inadvertently worked his way towards it. As for not telling her exactly why- hey, he was pretty sure he'd done a hell of a lot better job explaining himself than other guys would have!

She was frustrated and he was getting there, too. The fact was that he was more infuriated by it being insinuated that he had no nerve than anything else she had said. He was a Gryffindor! Heart of lion and all that and he had plenty of damn nerve whether it was good or not and Ronna Kiss was not going to tell him otherwise. "Because I was riding the high of the moment and because you were there," he said defiantly. "That's really all I've got as far as answers go for you. If you want me to further analyze my actions I'm not going to. I'm sorry it became common knowledge because my sister found out from me and she told all her friends thinking it was hilarious. I'm sorry you have to deal with that, and honestly I'm sorry I have to deal with that. I'm sorry I kissed you when I didn't actually feel anything besides excitement at the moment. I wish it had been different, okay? Yeah, it would have been nice if we had liked each other at all, even a little. But we didn't and we don't and there's nothing I can do about it now except apologize to your face, which I have. I haven't meant for it to come off like I'm trying to excuse what happened." He shook his head again, but to his own shock he wasn't even scowling. His voice had been flat and maybe harder than it should have been, but he was surprised he wasn't more angry. All he felt was tiredness, irritation, and a lingering sense of gratitude towards her for putting up with him the entire way to the Hospital Wing. He lifted up his ankle, bit down hard on his lower lip and yanked off his sneaker with a gasp of pain, letting it drop on the floor and lowering his leg back down. This was mostly an excuse for him to not have to look at her face and see her reaction- he wouldn't be surprised if she was more offended than anything else but he hoped she could appreciate his bluntness. At least he hadn't tiptoed around his words this time, or let himself trail off or falter. He'd been brave about it, even if that wasn't what you could traditionally call bravery. He'd been honest.

"Look," he finally said when he looked up at her. "Thanks again for getting me up here. You can probably go if you want- you said it was out of your way and there's no reason you should have to hang around when you've got other things you need or want to do."

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:31 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Mrs. Montague maintained a quizzical disposition as she sat neatly on edge of her seat with her fingers around a swan feathered quill and a blank scroll of parchment sprawled out before her. The words were on the tip of her tongue, perhaps better suited for a bloody howler than a simple letter; but could never behoove herself to such a crass and ill-bred manner. In the short distance, the middle aged witch could hear the distinct chatter of children in the foyer of the wing. Had one of the houses' try outs already ended? Mrs. Montague rose quickly, smoothed the folds in her skirt and swiped up her wand to meet the children poised in front of the check in counter.

”Good afternoon dears,” her dark blue eyes shifted from face to face, immediately recognizing the young blonde from the year prior. It only took a moment for her to examine the sheet that the young lad had filled out, a broken ankle, and a health potion—it was simple enough. ”If you'll please take a seat young man,” she requested gently. Then, she gave her wand a bit of a wave to summon a wooden chair, it manifested with a small pop beside the receptions desk.

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Beater

"I wouldn't call it dreary. Not for me," She corrected with a sigh when Toby commented about Ghost and Ghoul studies. And then she rolled her eyes when Toby suggested that her and Jess might have more in common than she would think. She really doubted it. Not that she hated Jess, they just were vastly different.

When Toby clarified about the fight and that it was his brother that butted in and said he was shocked that Uriel only took fifteen points, Ronna shrugged. "Technically thirty points total. Fifteen from Gryffindor and fifteen from Slytherin. And, considering how bloody the two of them were in the whole thing I'd say they had enough problems already. I guess it is a good thing Dmitri sucks at punching someone. As for me, I would have hexed Dmitri in an instant, prefect or not, if I felt like I needed to. He probably wishes he didn't try to drown me before the sorting feast our first year. As for them listening to Uriel, they didn't. They stopped fighting because I threatened to hex them both if I had to and Jacob end up joining to back me up: they sorted things out on their own in the end."

She leaned crossed her legs and raised a brow as Toby answered about the why and Ronna nodded, "I thought the stress response tended to be fight or flight, I guess in your case you add making out with the closest person." She shook her head and stood, "If Jess or anybody asks me directly I'll just properly clear up the matter: it was a mutual impulsive one time thing. It isn't nearly as big of a deal as Jess made it out to be."

She glanced over when the same healer that had treated her the year before greeted them and asked Toby to take a seat next to a wooden chair she summoned. "Good afternoon," Ronna answered before she picked up both brooms and held out Toby's in waiting for the healing to be done. There was no reason she didn't have to stay, but she didn't technically have anywhere she had to be. She merely had planned to go straight to the common room, which the hospital wing was technically out of the way for her to stop at first. Though she didn't bother to clarify her statement and saw no need to.

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:55 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: disconcerted] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna and Mrs. Montague] [at: Hospital Wing]

Toby didn't see much of a difference between "dreary" and "depressing" but was distracted (which wasn't hard) by more comments from Ronna about the aforementioned fight. "Don't tell him that," he warned with a laugh. "He's a bit fed up with people not listening to him, I think. Would explain why he's always in such a bad mood over the summer. Though that might just be because he's away from his girlfriend then," he added thoughtfully. The discovery that his older brother, had, in fact, gotten the guts to ask out that housemate of his whom Toby was pretty sure he'd had a crush on from at least fourth year was a little surprising. He was almost sure Uriel would have waited around until a week or so before he graduated, just in case she said no. Though... now that they were dating Uriel seemed to be in a better mood in general towards his siblings. So that was a plus.

His mouth clamped shut as soon as an adult, the healer, came in. Toby looked at her curiously, comparing her to his mother, who was also a healer. They looked nothing alike. His mother was probably taller, he thought- she was taller than most other women, though, and his mother's hair was blonde and trimmed short and her eyes were light green, not dark blue. He obediently sat and kept quiet, hoping whatever she did wouldn't hurt much. His mother would have laughed at him for such worries, but you never knew what vile potion someone was going to make you drink.

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:55 am
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

It took only a few moments to assess the damage, she knelt down beside him for a closer examination. The abhorrent silence triggered something in her memories, but she had to shake it off. It was reminiscent of her own son, she had begrudgingly realized. Instead of dwelling, she swish and flicked her wand gently to slide down his socks and fold up the hem of his jeans for a better glimpse of the ankle. Her scrutinizing gaze narrowed, almost meditative as she waved her wand. ”Revelio simpli,” she chanted. An array of colors glowed, each one an indication to the symptoms of the problem. ”Episkey,” she said slowly, weaved her wand to knit the fabric of bone back together slowly where the potion had already begun its work. The muscles, however, were still swollen and inflamed as the blood rushed. ”Wundus healiom,” she whisked her wand once more for good measure and smiled. ”There you are, good as new.” She eased the splints off of him and banished them with a silent point of her wand.

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Beater

Ronna rolled her eyes when Toby mentioned that his brother was fed up with people not listening to him-though in Ronna's opinion if someone wanted to be listened to properly they had to earn that right. However, Ronna's attention was brought back to the Healer Mary-Louise Montague and she watched as the healer took charge and Toby followed her orders unquestionably. It was useful to see practical application of healing by someone in the field, especially since it was one of the classes Ronna was sort of dreaded the OWLs for. So, beyond getting an answer from Toby and coming to some sort of resolution she also got to get another view of healing magic.

After the healer was done and told Toby that he was as good as new, Ronna smiled and joked, "Or he is until he manages to break another bone. Gryffindor practices and try-outs have always been fairly brutal for beaters, even reserve beaters. We don't believe in targets usually."

She glanced at Toby and added, "As for your brother, if he was so fed up with people not listening to him, maybe he should actually act in a way that makes people respect him enough to listen to him. Like I said he was a spineless prat from what I have seen. I don't respect anyone in any position of authority who obviously plays favorites. It was one of the many reasons I didn't particularly care for Elli but I have no real problem with Jacob. Besides, as a prefect-someone in a position of leadership-he should learn to be used to criticism. You take a hit in likability when you ask for respect."

"Anyways, here's your broom," Ronna said. "And about the incident this summer as I seriously doubt your capability to handle the matter, please refer any questions regarding it you may receive to me. I'll make sure you don't come out as a complete moron and insensitive a-" She paused and looked at the healer and rephrased her statement, "insensitive jerk? Not my preferred phrasing of the apparent impression your sister is under, but close enough I guess. Not that it should matter to you, but I'm going up to the Gryffindor Tower. If you are heading that way fine, if not well... it doesn't matter to me. It isn't like you need my help now that your ankle is fixed."

After Ronna handed over Toby's broom to him she headed towards the door to leave the hospital wing. Maybe she shouldn't have outright criticized Toby's ability to manage a situation, but honestly if the whole thing wasn't a big deal shouldn't he have made that clear from the start unless he really was a moron in dealing with situations-which knowing him seemed fairly likely.

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon had rolled his eyes when he heard Aimee ask what she should tell them what was going on and if he'd let them yell at her. Quite frankly, he wanted to yell at her too, and that wasn't going to end well for anyone. However, he said nothing, only shaking his head at the idea that he would even let someone yell at him. He didn't really speak, thinking that if he did, he might just sound angrier than he wanted to, which was a bad idea right now. He led her instead tot he Hospital wing, deciding that he could deal with the nurses if he really had to since he doubted that Aimee was in any shape to deal with them.

When they got there, he went over and signed Aimee into the wing and sat her down into a chair. He crossed his arms, hoping that this wouldn't take that long. He was already thinking of ways to dissuade Derrick from ever touching Aimee again. The worst that he'd get would be another round of detentions, he figured. The worst? Expelled and his wand snapped.
                                                    "Bleedin' nurse be'er no' take forevah wiff gettin' their aris inta 'ere..." He didn't want to be in longer than necessary. Long enough to see that Aimee was safe and then he could deal with what he needed to.

Quote:
                                                    Name: Amelia McHalen
                                                    Year: Third
                                                    House: Slytherin
                                                    Symptoms: You might as well do a full physical exam, she's got bruises everywhere and her wrist looks busted.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm jus' gonna bea' 'im 'til 'e can' stand...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

At some point during the walk to the hospital wing, she had shut down. Her brain was moving at a sluggish rate, and she could barely hear the outside world anymore. She just let Leon lead her around. Generally shutting down was a bad sign, but this time, she was pretty sure it was good. It meant she knew Leon would keep her safe. She let him lead her to a chair, and she sat, curling her knees to her chest and sitting. She was staring at nothing, and she wasn't feeling very in the moment. She felt like she was stuck in a murk and everything was moving 1000x slower than it should.

She blinked slowly when Leon spoke up. She had to think through it for a few moments that felt like forever to her. His accent was stronger than normal which meant her was angry, but he wasn't angry at her, which meant he was angry at someone else. Someone else was probably Derrick. She tried to open her mouth. Tried to beg him not to do anything because she didn't want him to get hurt too. But her brain wasn't functioning well enough to construct words, so all that came out was a quiet whimper.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon heard a small whimper from Aimee, and that nearly caused the blond to launch himself out of his chair and go on his own to track down the bloody arse that did this to her. However, that was about the time that one of the school nurses came in and Leon swore heavily. Oh hell, he had to deal with Jer's mum, didn't he? This was not who he wanted to see. The head nurse, sure, he could just leave while she was dealing with Aimee and he could track down the arse. However, with his brother's adopted mum, he doubted he'd be able to get away for even a second. She'd ask questions. She knew Jer, and could probably recognize Leon's expressions based on the fact that they looked so similar. She'd know he wanted to pound someone. That wasn't what he wanted, but instead had to deal with. Madam Borson at least took no time in glancing over the admissions form and her wand was instantly in her hands. "Amelia?"

"Aimee. She don' li' bein' called tha'."

He could see her tiny smile at that response before she nodded at his request and the woman turned her attention back toward Aimee. "All right, Aimee then. Can you tell me what happened?" Her wand started glowing at a whisper, and Leon frowned as it lit with several colors before Madam Borson extinguished it again with her own frown. Oh, that wasn't good. If the nurse was frowning, that meant that something bad was up, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm jus' gonna bea' 'im 'til 'e can' stand...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

Aimee blinked as the woman approached, using the dreaded full name. She froze, staring at her like a deer in headlights. Leon spoke up for her though, saying she didn't like her full name. She couldn't remember if she'd told him exactly why she hated her full name, but she was sure he could figure that one out on his own, or at least make some assumptions. When the nurse asked what happened, her lip quivered, and tears threatened to overtake her once again. She saw the frown and found her nails digging into Leon's arm as she clung to him. When had she even grabbed onto him? She couldn't remember. She felt like she was seeing her life in flashes. Like she was only seeing some parts while the rest got washed away in blurs of flashbacks and numbness. Even if she wanted to answer the woman's questions, she wasn't sure she could remember how to talk. She was having enough trouble holding onto reality, let alone remembering how to move her lips. She could feel her mind slipping away again and she squeezed her eyes shut trying to hold onto any sort of reality. Which at the moment, meant clinging to Leon.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales