Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 pm
[~um....sorry...]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:31 pm
((Just throwing ideas around, dear))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 pm
molly the crazy angel
(um hello, this is my rp. no one asked if i was ok with this idea)
{sorry, may I go through with it please?}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 pm
{{ Hello everyone~ }}

Olympia, who was about to march out and eat, stopped in her tracks and turned to the voice. Her heart stopped a moment before thumping at its max. "T-T-T-Tony. Spare w-with you? Really?" she said, trying her best to hide her blush, avoiding eye contact.

IQuitSoBye

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm
"of course" Tony said happily. He began to undo his tie, finally it came off and he tossed it to the ground "I've sparred with Natasha so you should be a cake walk" he said thinking back to all the times he fought with black widow, and how each and every time she'd beat him effortlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm
"Jeez there's just no love for the wall crawler with this group it seems" Parker muttered turning and walking away from the fight to get a better distance between it and him. He really was hoping to get atleast one that had atleast heard of spider man but most as usual were caught up in the glitz and glam of the main three avengers. "All we need now in thunderbolt" he chuckled jumping up as he stuck to a nearby wall crawling up it and getting into a better area to view the two.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:41 pm
Olympia smirked and cracked her knuckles. "Cake walk you say?" Olympia laughed out while she did a couple of kicks and punches to warm up. When she finished she looked at Tony with determined eyes. "Come at me, BRO!" she shout out while patting her chest, getting into a stance and awaited for Tony's move.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Maria was antsy by now, sitting against a wall. She decided to use some time to watch the Black Panther do awesome stu- Wait. It wasn't working. She was so confused by this. Unless.... "I don't believe it!" she accidentally blurted aloud, "Wakanda has the technology to block my Second Sight?! That shouldn't be possible!" She felt angry enough to storm out, and yet somehow too angry to remember how to get up.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm
Tony chuckled "you got it" he said as he finished rolling up his sleeves, he immediately ran up to her, he stopped short a few feet from her, he crouched down and swung his leg to try and get her off her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Olympia's eyes twinkled and she jumped up not too high but high enough to dodge the move and land on her feet quickly, doing a kick right after, targeting his head.

IQuitSoBye

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Tony saw the attack coming and was prepared to block it, suddenly he heard somebody yell from the other end of the room, he turned and caught a glance of Maria, he tried to look back but it was too late, the kick landed directly on his temple and he was thrown off his feet

[~edit]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm
((Guys? I know you're sparring and all, I'm sorry, but Maria is in the training room too, so you should've noticed the psychic girl's crazy outburst. Sorry I'm interrupting your training.))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm
[~oh snap I thought you had walked out...well I could edit my post if you want?]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm
{{ Wait, what?! OMG, I'M SOOOO SORRY! I thought you left! OTL And I just skimmed through everything and thought you were talking to Molly sweatdrop SO sorry OTL;;;
I'll just wait for Cookies to edit his post before I do anything.}}

IQuitSoBye

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 pm
((I think only three of us left...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games