Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 am
Molly walked up to Boris and gave him a big hug. "I'm so proud of you sweetie." she said happily and hopped up and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 am
"Aw thanks." Boris said blushing. He kissed Molly back as they began to leave the tournament, not really thinking of staying to see what the opponents they might face are capable of. "I'm hungry, anyone wanna eat something?" he asked as he stomach gurgled.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm
"Dude I'm starved! Lets go to the Haven, Bill's Burger's finally set up a shop there, took them long enough" Jack pumped a fist into the air  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 pm
Iris smiled, "Yeah I could use some food too... that attack, kinda wore me out." she said.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 pm
Molly listened to the others and she looked down ashamed. She hated to fight but she felt useless around the others because they fought so bravely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:37 am
Boris picked up Molly and placed her on his shoulders again. "Race you!" he said to the others after he started running towards the restaurant.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:30 am
Jack was already in the air "READYSETGO!" he called out as he swung away  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am
Molly squeaked when Boris picked her up and she clung on to him as he ran. She was used to this but he had caught her off guard a bit and she almost fell back. "Woah! Slow down hun!" she yelled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 pm
(time skip)

sometime after, the group were at the Haven, it was like a Sparx runner's paradise, bridges, platforms, poles, all sorts of things in this long alley, due to little to no traffic in this area, the locals started configuring it to all their needs, over 30 floors suspended between two rows of buildings and skyscrapers, it was even furnished in some areas, it was pretty ghetto though for the most part, but still no better place for a runner to go to then here, on the fifteenth floor, Bill's Burger installed another order window to accommadate any potentional customers in the Haven, even some tables and chairs nearby for them, Jack was next in line "Sup, I'll have the number 3, ketchup mustard and pickles, large fries and large Blue Surge, and a couple of burger patties and a bowl or blue surge for my buddy here" Lex popped his head out and yipped "... Oh yeah, he likes them medium rare if you can do that" he paid the order taker and went down the line to grab his food and join his firends at a nearby table "Man I can't wait to eat!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm
Molly hadn't gotten much, just a small burger, some fries, and water. She was lightly picking at her food and was eating slowly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 am
Boris was fortunate enough that someone he saw owed him money, so he made a profit of twenty dollars, so he bought himself what to him was a feast, and he savored every bite and he ate slowly and he enjoyed it. When he was finished, he threw his trash away and he looked Jack square in the eyes, "You should drink Boris' drin. It's reallygood," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 am
'I'm not drinking anything with your name on it, Boris" Jack barked back as he mauled his meal as well as Lex.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 am
Boris continued to look at Jack. "But it's really good. Much better than your drink," Boris said as he did a pose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm
"Nothing better is Blue Surge, and stop posing you goober it ain't helping your cause" Jack replied and drank a big gulp of his drink  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm
(for right now, i shall be taking over the roll of Iris along with Molly ^^)

"Boys..." Iris mumbled with a roll of her eyes as she sat with Molly. She had build up a good appetite and ate a few burgers and a large order or fries. She saw Molly was kinda down and wanted to say something but was afraid of getting too close to her. Finally she took a chance. "Hey, what's wrong? We won." she said.

Molly looked up at Iris and blushed a little. "I-I...I just feel useless..." she said softly so the guys wouldn't hear. "I didn't help with the fight because I hate to fight..." she added and looked down.

"Hey, you're not useless." Iris said. "You did help. You cheered us on and gave us confidence. Without that, we couldn't believe in ourselves." she said with a smile. "Plus, you help us feel better with your ice. We need it with all the bruises we get." she added.

Molly thought and smiled at her words. "Thank you. That makes me feel better." she said and got her appetite back and Iris even shared her food with her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff