Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm
{Eh, unless it's mentioning the original renditions (story-wise not meta-wise) of the pre-scratch or post-scratch kids of either species it flies. The post-scratch ancestors don't fly under that only because they're important in making Alternia what it was. *shrugs*}

"it is indeed! i read that just last week, and let me tell you i couldn't set down my copy for even a minute!" Ashtar let out a giggle of excitement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm
"Exactly! And the segments on the Summoner were very... enlightening on certain aspects of, ahem..." Dolfar starts blushing again.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 pm
"indeed! i find it interesting that mindfang was able to accept the summoner as her destined matesprit, even despite knowing that he was also the one destined to slay her." Ashtar was most likely latching onto a different train of thought entirely than Dolfar was, at least for the moment being. One had to wonder how she had such selective obliviousness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm
"I d()n't kn()w, I preferred the bits with Redglare myself~ Quite thrilling, if I d() say s() myself, alth()ugh Redglare's untimely end seemed a tad excessive if y()u ask me~" Lumari joined the conversation as she settled into a chair between the both of them once she fixed herself a cup of tea.

((SCIENCE. Y U GET MATH IN MY GEOLOGY?!? WORST. LAB. EVER. emotion_donotwant ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm
{Yikes. >.< I hate it when my classes find ways to incorperate meaningless mathematics.}

"it was, but considering the situation i can't see it happening any differently." Trolls were a naturally violent people, after all. Even Ashtar herself, although this was probably more prevalent in her nightmare fettishism than anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Dolfar nods, and gulps. "Indeed. It's fascinating how she can know something like that."  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Ashtar frowned a little as she contemplated the situation that she'd been discussing with Dolfar. She ran her fingertips across her facial scar once more, starting to miss her ex again. Saying nothing on her feelings for the moment, she then replied, "It's an interesting thing to ponder."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 pm
Losing all interest in the dead creature, Ilixay puts her ax away and wanders off. She didn't have a destination in mind and was having one of her rare moments where she didn't desire to kill or maim.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm
"Where did you get that scar, anyways?" Dolfar asks, curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 pm
"oh you wouldn't want to hear about that. it's a boring story, really." Ashtar tried to dismiss the topic, not really knowing Dolfar well enough to tell the tale behind it. She didn't remember if she'd told Lumari or Rayela about it, but chances are she didn't. It was probably for the better, as she didn't like discussing her own love life beyond the occasional 'slut joke' here and there.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:46 pm
((@Zelly: I noticed you haven't responded to my post Do I need rewrite it or...?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm
((Sorry, been distracted. >.<))

LS: Meh*
LS: Neither o/ I, unless they're the high 1olooo/s that think they're so high ano/ mighty ano/ 1oetter than everyone else* *rolls eyes*
LS: I mean if there were a frieno/ly purple 1olooo/ out there, sure we coulo/ get along*
LS: But ones like that that treat low 1olooo/s like trash make me sick* XP
LS: I just hate the sno1os, is what I'm saying*

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm
((It's okay. ^^))

AC: That's exactly what I hate... GRRRR! THINKING THEY'RE HIGH AND MIGHTY DAMN!
AC: She needs to spend more time in Sopor Slime that being an a**.
AC: I'm surprised she even has a "follower."
AC: That preppy troll just gives me the shivers though. I'm not sure how how to describe just how freaked out I am about her... o.O

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm
LS: The preppy one?*
LS: You mean the creepy childish one with a penchant for all things o/eao/?*
LS: Yeah, that girl ain't right in the head***

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm
There's no such thing as a boring story that gives someone a scar that size. Dolfar knew that from experience, he thought, rubbing the back of his neck. But Dolfar also knew that he should respect Ashtar's decision to keep it private. He nodded. "All right."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff