Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 am
{Not sure. Maybe a freudian slip?

Also blawk. T-T}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 am
((That works too. I'll leave you to decide. xD
As for block....uuuuuuhhhh..... ._. ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 am
{Have no clue whatsoever what to write for Ashen right now. gonk }

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am
((WHELP. (o_o)=O {o} *smashes emergency timeskip button*))

For once, Rune wasn't up bright and early and seemed perfectly happy to be cuddled up under the blankets. Meanwhile the sound of festivities could be heard from town. It was a big celebration, the anniversary of the village's founding. He wasn't sure if Ashen had heard about it while in town or not, but she probably could've put two and two together what with all the preparations going on. Either way, he never brought it up as he never planned on attending.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 pm
{I'll decide how she's discovered later. When my brain isn't totally dead for her.}

Ashen, none the wiser to Rune's feelings at the moment, lightly knocked on the elf's door. She was already dressed and ready to attend the festival, seeing this as an opprotunity to better scope out the village and to see if there were any good potential 'customers' among them. It would also be a good chance to help pry Rune out of his shell. "Hey, Rune? You awake?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm
((Oh gog I can't stop laughing this is just so wrong yet so hilarious asjfdjsakj))

".....Yes...." Rune's voice came from his cocoon, muffled and reluctant to get up. "I'm just....not feeling very well..." he lied, knowing damn well Ashen was going to try her hardest to drag him off to the festival.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm
{That...that is just too perfect. XD

I hope MasterYorgi voices it one day.}

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Ashen asked, not about to let the matter drop just like that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 pm
((I love the last few panels. Rose clearly has plans. She's going to punish Dave, whether literally or in the kinky sense. And Aradia's line, "I'm going to rip your other d**k off" implies two things: Sollux has two dicks (not sure if I should be surprised/terrified or not), and Aradia's already ripped one off. xd ))

"My supplies are the pantry; I can mix something up for myself." Rune called meekly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm
{Either way it's full of win. XD

I heard somewhere that Hussie said that all male trolls have two grubs for dicks. Whether this was an extremely stupid rumor, fanon, or totes legit is lost on me.}

How stubborn! "You sure? If you are really not feeling well I could mix something up for you, if you'll let me."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:08 pm
((Either way, the implications of what Aradia said. She's already ripped one of them off. XD ))

"I'll be fine, you can go on an enjoy the festival. I'll just stay here and rest..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm
((bump of boredom))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 pm
{Which is friggin' hilarious. XD Also, sorry for not replying sooner.}

"Want me to bring you anything back from the festival? I've certainly enough money to do so."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:42 pm
"It's fine!" Rune said rather quickly. "Don't worry about me, just go and enjoy yourself." Once he was sure she was gone, he'd sneak up to the attic and spend the day moping around up there just as he did every year.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm
"If you are certain..." It seemed there was no persuading him. Ashen let out a soft sigh. "I will see you later."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 am
Rune sighed softly to himself once he heard the front door close behind her. He lay there for a few minutes more before pushing himself up off the couch. It's a good thing she hadn't actually gone in to see him or his face would've been a dead giveaway, lacking the usual cheer he always had. Climbing up to the attic, he wondered if the villagers were even aware of the small war that preceded the village. "No, that's silly...If they did, they probably wouldn't be so trusting of me..." he murmured to himself while lifting the attic hatch. He could see a few recent footprints in the dust which made his heart sink a little. He wasn't mad at Ashen just somehow...hurt. Had she admitted it before and even asked her about it, he would've told her. "I wonder what she thinks of her meek little elf now...?" he wondered aloud while picking up one of the old pictures.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games