Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:49 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki heard the door and she went to opened it.She saw Luu and brought her inside."Luu whats wrong home you're here."She said to her,She then thought for a moment."Is Hibiki in trouble?"She asked her.Yuki's father watched and nodded"I'm gonna go over there."he said
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki managed to escaped his fathers wrath as he poured holy water near his father. His mother ran to his father to heal him. Hibiki ran to yuki's. He was covered in wounds and in blood his eyes were bright red. Luu heard the door knock opened it and saw yuki in his horrid state. "HIBIKI-CHAN!!" She said as she brought him in. "I'm...fine...ngh..."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki went to him and held him "Hibiki what did your father do."Her mother say Hibiki and brought out some bandaged to put on him.Her father watched him "Hibiki I think it'll be better if you and your sister stay here with us."he said as Yuki looked at Luu then at Hibki.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 pm

kyonko Banyez

"I think that'll be best sir..." He said in a weak tone...."My father found out through is dispatch of bats...I forgot we have those...he knew since awhile ago...and he basically called me a disgrace...heh not like the man is any better...my mother just stood there...watching him beat the hell out of me..." He petted Luu warmly.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki helped take Hibiki to the couch and unbuttoned his shirt for him.Her mother came with the first aid kit and started working on his brusies.Yuki took Luu and placed her on her lap."He already knows about the child."She asked.Her father watched them and looed at the window.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki stood in silence, he was severly injured and worried for the child and Luu. He didn't know if his father would dare attack him again.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:26 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki held his hand tightly and smiled a bit at him "Don't worry my parents will help care for Luu and the child they'll help us."Her mother looked at her "Stop stressing its bad for the two in you Yuki."She said.Her father stared at her "Two."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:38 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki stared for awhile in amazement. "t-two...oh god..." Hibiki passed out. Luu smiled and laughed "TWO!! TWO!!" she said happily.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki started to hold Hibiki's head up and started to cry from joy.She smiled and hugged Luu tightly.
(i'll brb baking)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was past out od joy and was tired. Luu smiled warmly as she celebrated in her own way.

((okie dokey))

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched Luu.Her mother finished fix Hibiki and smiled as she wiped her hands."Hes better now."Her father smiled and hugged her mother.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu settled down after a while and smiled with Yuki. "So theirs two Yuki!?" She said with a smile as Hibiki rested.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and giggled to her"Yup two little ones."She said as she rubbed hibiki's hair.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu smiled with glee as she looked at Yuki's parents "They won't be lonely!!" After a while Hibiki awoke in a much better state. "ugh...that man sure packed a punch for being almost 3,000 years old heh..." He smiled and touched Yuki's stomach. "two hmm...that's great to hear we succeeded..." He kissed Yuki.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:17 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled and kissed him back.She rubbed her stomach and smiled.Her mother smiled at Luu's happiness and looked at her husband.Her father just aughed.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games