Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"I saved you because I followed in my mother's footsteps and to let you die would have made me as bad as you," Snow said, still calmly. "And the only thing cold about me is the dimension into which I just sent the ice you sent at us. Perhaps I should send you there as well? You would still live, and I'm sure it's a cold enough place for one such as you, Arcticwaste."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan laughed and put his hands on his waist. "I'm not a bad guy...there's just a new...'air' about me. A voice in my head telling me to freeze you half way and rip your spine out!" He said laughing. His stomach glowed blue and so did his eyes. "Behold...what the Four Fei gem can do!" He said as wind, ice, and snow began to gather in his hands forming large mass. The stress on his body showing from the gem as he winced abit. "Absorb this!" He said as he prepared to launch the attack

((some foreshadowing heyah...))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm
Shiningdragon21
Walking behind Crow Brink increased the gravity around him 10 times over as he watched the boy. "If I was an enemy you wouldn't still be alive right now Crow" Brink said to the boy. "This is training a reason I am holding back and not taking the offensive is to judge your abilities. This isn't so you can showboat and get in a punch when the match was clearly over. I don't really care if it wasn't your idea or not to be put on this team. Your on it now and when I am talking to you your not going to walk away. Your not going to get the same leniency your parents may give you from me" Brink said holding himself back from increasing the gravity enough to start breaking bones and instead keep a constant force to keep the boy down.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan shoke his head and coughed abit. "Yeouch..." He laughed as he pulled himself out. "your Hubby's mad Snow...just leave him and come with me." he said laughing before becoming serious. "Well...now that you know I'm back...and I have my prize...I'll bid you all adu." He said before bowing. The blizzard swirled around him and he seemed to vanish into the raging storm and soon it too vanished into nothing.

Feng chuckled. "You are not in a position to be doing much leaving...." He said squatting to look at the boy. "You've gotten on the wrong person's bad side..." he said shaking his head seriously before standing back up.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer laughed. "How did I know you were gonna make a comment like that?" she joked. "But, um, Snow didn't say anything about giving a tour. And I don't think she would have brought you into the library if she just wanted you to get a tour of the Hall. I mean, up there's where the tourists are," she said, gesturing to the observation deck above. She'd made it partially opaque when she came in earlier, so the people on the observation deck could see there was someone in the library, but not who. "Hunh." Archer crossed her arms and looked back at Rei. "Um...first, a little personal space, please? You're a bit too close," she said, taking a tiny step back. "I don't think I'm the one Snow meant when she said someone to help, but I think I can try to keep you calm. Or at least, not anger you."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm
Shiningdragon21
"That may be the only way to get through that thick skull of yours" Brink said as he took a cross legged position in the middle of Crows back. It didn't take him much to control gravity and with twenty years of practice it took even less to focus it on the mass under him. "When I feel like you have cooled off I will think about letting you go. Till then your just going to meditate on your actions and what the proper path would have been" Brink said taking a meditative posture himself. The gravity stayed where it was unless Crow moved and it increased just enough to keep him down.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven floated down to where her husband stood and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't apologize. I'm more concerned over your safety than one villain getting away. We'll catch him next time." Then she turned to Arcana. "Good to see you, old friend," she smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"I'm not old, I'm middle aged thank you." Arcana said cheerily and then snapped his fingers as he remembered. "Oh yeah, what did you want to see Lewis about?" Arcana asked simply.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng chuckled. "Hmm...what's taking the others so long? Surely a robbery shouldn't take too long." He said sitting down. "He was kind of anxious to know what happened seeing as how he originally volunteered to go

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven chuckled at the quip. "We are putting together a new Team, and Ghost and I wanted Lewis to be a part of it. Brink's probably putting your son through his paces as we speak."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"I wasn't taking it as a threat, kiddo," Archer said. "And the first thing you can do is not call me 'miss'. I doubt I'm any older than you, and 'miss' is not part of my name. It's just Archer." Then she went back to her chair and picked up the book she'd been reading. "Go ahead and take a chair. We can talk, or you can take a book from the shelves and read till Snow gets back. Whichever you prefer. Okay, you got me there. I won't call you kiddo," Archer said. Watching him fall asleep on the ground, she chuckled softly, sympathetic. He mustn't have gotten much rest anytime recently. Pulling her legs up onto the chair, Archer buried her nose in her book again.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Cool, but fair warning, the kid loves to hold back, he even forgot to bring Dad's book. I wouldn't be surprised if he just screwed around the entire time." Jenos said and chuckled. Lewis was an airhead, but the guy didn't like to hurt anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven smiled. "I'm sure, but that's all right, Arcana. If you could, I'd like if you could come back with us to the Hall. I have something I would like to discuss with both of you."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm
Shiningdragon21
"That's fine but you will be sitting there until I finish my meditation or you parents arrive which ever comes first. Meditation or not if you want to be given any hope of actually leaving this building and acting like a hero I would suggest that you take this time to reflect" Brink said gravity lifting a bit as crow stopped struggling. It wasn't enough to let him go just enough to let him be a bit more comfortable underneath Brink.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Okay, lets go then." Jenos said cheerily, wondering what Snow wanted to talk about.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven nodded and put her hands on the two men's shoulders, teleporting them to the Hall of Justice. "Tyler, Jenos, could you two please go ahead to the Watchtower? I need the whole League present for this discussion. Or at least, those of us here at the moment."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games