Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm
As she felt Maverick wrap his arms around her waist, Amaya wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, pulling herself closer to him if it were even possible at that point. She felt him lift her off the ground a little and a small smile came to her lips as she pulled away a little to look at him. "Good to know you feel the same way." She mused, still as happy as she could possibly be at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm
((*waves her hand in front of face* Jeez, you two, stop making things so steamy! You've got students around!))

Edward decided to detour from the girls and walk the grounds himself. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and started down a path in the woods. He was whistling "Dixie" when he noticed something. The forest had gotten cooler. He pulled his jacket sleeves down and walked deeper into the trees, curiosity getting the better of him.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 pm
Aizith watched as all three of the wind magic users disappeared, and she was left standing in the clearing. She didn't feel as quite alright as she should of. What was Master Atta planning for this Wall? What if she wasn't good enough?

"That's ridiculous, you silly nymph you. If you weren't good enough, Titan wouldn't have blessed you." Aizith muttered, shaking her head as she spoke to herself, heading off in the direction where she knew Master Atta waited.

But what if this was all a test? What if Titan was weeding her out? What if he felt like testing her to be a Master and this was how she would fail? Aizith could feel the whole forest around her, and it was only getting more and more dark it seemed. She felt the cold air, and she shook her head. "Must be one of the water students or something." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself more as she trudged further and further into the forest. She emerged beside her Master, flopping herself on the ground.

"I have told Master Jake, and he should be arriving shortly. What's this Wall plan though?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Xavier started to ask around to see what was going on. No body knew anything Xavier was starting to get steamed since he was the only apprentice in the Hall with the Normal. "Stuck on babysitting duty" he said he looked out the window to see something black was coming to the university. "What...the hell" he said as he looked out being confused.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 am
(Amaya and Maverick are so sweet < 3)

Sera walked until she reached a place with heat and magma, a place that seems to be a training grounds exclusively for Amaya. Unsure of where she is right now, Sera turned back to instruct her students only to find Ed missing. "Where is Ed? I thought he was following us. I think we should look for him but let's get to master Amaya first." Sera continued walking to a see two figures. Maybe she should not disturb them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 am
(I agree AWE!!)

Cassandra got tired of sitting around. So she stood to find Xavier in the crowd. Finding him near a window, she looked outside. "X-xavier? W-what's happening?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta turned to see if the two were finished talking and blushed seeing what they were doing. She turned her eyes away quickly. She should have known. As she often told her apprentice and the not so often Novice's, Opposites attract... When Aizith showed up and plopped onto the ground, Atta tried to push the blush away to look more professional. "Aizith... The wall, I need the permission and help of the other masters, and you as well.I feel as though you are ready to help... What I am planning requires that all four elements... Combine their powers to create a wall around the school. We need to have the four elements, on each side of the school, but also something that is tougher to get through... In case something really does happen and the Earth is only holding it's breath from some other reason..." They were hopefully going to give whatever was coming, if it came, the run for their money, because of the wall she was talking about. Going from inside to out the toughest to the easiest. But none of the elements would be... Easy, to get through.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 pm
Yui was pushed and shoved into a room where it looked like the other students have gathered. She was passed uncomfortable and couldn't bare it anymore as she flew up into the air and sat on one of the support beams. It was much better with all the room she had now as she looked down at the other students, wondering what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:11 pm
As Jake approached the area he knew Atta would be he couldn't help but notice how much colder it got. He also realized how calm the wind was. He noticed the strange calmness all day, the kind of calm you get before a storm, but he just blew it off as a possible thunderstorm that would come upon the school. But now he noticed just how intense it was. Something big is going to happen. And it's going to happen soon. He thought to himself as he approached behind where Atta was standing. He was surprisingly softfooted and made hardly any noise as his feet landed on the ground beneath, but he had no doubt in his mind that Atta felt the vibrations he made in the earth and that he arrived. He also spotted Maverick and Amaya further ahead. "They make a good couple don't they?" He asked Atta as he leaned against a tree.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm
Atta turned to the vibrations of Jake. "One never would have guessed had they not been around to see them both here." Atta agreed. She smiled in greeting to Jake as she turned from Aizith to Jake. "Jake, this is Aizith. My top student. She will be helping with what I am going to ask... I don't want to bother them, while they are... Being romantic." She blushed slightly. It was odd for such to happen at the school... But it did happen. Sometimes it was awkward. Like Amaya and Maverick. Seeing them like that was odd because Atta had seen them as close as siblings. She shook her head slightly to clear it before looking between her Apprentice and Jake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:37 pm
"Good to have the extra hand." Jake said with a small smile. "Makes me wish I had brought Xavier. He's my top student. However, I felt it better to leave him back at the school with all of the novices, this way should someone, by some mystical reason make it past us, they would still have him to contend with." He explained more for his own benifit than for anything else. He still felt guilty leaving Xavier to watch over all of the novices. He also knew that, chances are, Xavier is hating his current assignment and is probably already thinking of it as "babysitting". He let out a soft chuckle at that last thought just picturing Xavier's impatience. "So, what exactly did you have in mind here Atta? Or is this gunna be a hush hush top secret type stuff until the two lovebirds decide to finally seperate and give us the time of day?"  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Maverick blushed and started to stutter "I...well...that is to say...Uhm." Words were escaping him. Suddenly it became more aware to him that others were watching and he said soft;y "I think we're being observed." The blush on his face got redder. Secretly from the moment he first saw Amaya when they were both in their very first years of schooling he had been captivated by her. Now that it finally blossomed it was more than he had hoped and it left him speechless. He looked into her eyes and simply said "I'll find the words I want to say. However I feel something urgent has brought the other Masters to us." Again his voice was hushed so the other couldn't hear him, well perhaps Jake could. He kissed her forehead affectionately once he finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 pm
Smirking as Maverick stuttered, Amaya couldn't help but feel a sense of pride to see him so flustered. Looking over to the other masters now, she put her hands on her hips, seeming slightly less amused by them, giving them a look. It was only after snapping out of her romantic moment that Amaya had noticed the sun was gone, and she felt rather cold and vulnerable. It was dark and cold out, so she agreed with Maverick, nodding her head and smiling lightly as he kissed her forehead before walking over to the other two masters and Aizith, her hands still on her hips. "Enjoy the show?" She asked, raising her eyebrows in a rather cocky manner, as if daring them to mention it. "What's wrong?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked back up at the sky, frowning knowing the sun had suddenly disappeared.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 pm
Maverick rolled his eyes as Amaya asked if they 'enjoyed the show' before walking over to them himself and said "What brings you here?" He asked in a rather calm voice as if the earlier scene hadn't just occured. His gaze went down to Azith, wondering why a student would be brought to a meeting of Masters.

((Too lazy to look up my last post as Rhonin sooo I'm skipping a bit ahead with him. This largely affects one person razz ))

Rhonin slowly approached the bar on the edge of town the others were gathered at. As he entered a hush fell over the room, silently and coldy the Master glided to the "front" of the room. He surveyed the scene with cold eyes searching to see if Zane or Sebestain were in the room. He tossed his cloak like cape to now just flow behind him. " Soon we will make our attack. Surely the masters will have barriers to try and stall us. But they won't be able to stop us. Not this time. We come well prepared tonight. They don't know it yet. But this attack will leave a make mark they won't soon forget."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 pm
The forest always calmed him and time seemed to flow by faster. Still, his mind drifted back to the mission. The attack wouldn't work that much he knew. The had one of their own who just got planted inside. The plan was to simply test their strength and to try and help their agent gain the trust of the masters. In all honesty, it was not a hard mission and he wasn't needed but he had plans of his own. All his preparations were for his own plan. Rhonin was more than capable of assessing the enemy's strength but at the same time, knowing Rhonin, he would cause as much collateral damage as possible. This didn't sit well with Zane but it would have to be something he let go this time. The masters at the school were not weak ether so they should be able to keep him from doing too much damage. Rhonin was also no fool. As much as he loved to cause and see others suffer, he would never intentionally do anything that would put himself in great danger. He was too ambitious and power hungry to allow himself to suffer any significant damage. Zane hopped that Rhonin would hold back. He would want to show his full strength to the enemy yet right?  

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 pm
Seeing the dramatic change in the atmosphere, Sera thought this would not be so safe to bring students with her. She will need to send Ash back to the main halls of the university... and find Ed.

There were 5 people in the distance, probably the master of each element has already gathered. They didn't see her yet, the darkness seems to cloak her and give her power. She didn't pay much attention to it. "You should go back to the university first, go gather with the other students. I will go find Ed." Sera instructed Ash and slipped into the woods.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games