Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm
"And hair! We obviously can't forget about that!" Alura replied, smiling as she was dragged back to the tavern. Tonight was going to be something special, aside from a party that is. Alura didn't know what it was, but it she would be there to see whatever was happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Sighing slightly Kyo straightened up fully as he looked at her his face slowly losing the caring demeanor as he gazed at her. "Princess I know that you may think little of my position posted outside your door but you should know by now I am sharp for a guard. I am not one of your simple guards who would simply have by now walked out taking your word for the other presence in this room nor would they have continued to say nothing on your "outings" in the dark of night" he said to her crossing his arms that by now even giving her hints he had no intent to turn this person in he was being lied to. "I may know of the difference in our positions but I also am aware of the Queen's wishes in your safety" Kyo told her as he walked over and put his back against the door. "Now if your "guest" who is likely hiding underneath the bed or within your closet would like to show themselves I can have a reason to stall should the seamstress or someone else arrive at the door and not find a reason to knock before entering" Kyo told her as he waited at the door.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 am
Lily and Cat looked at each other.. Cat shook her head feverishly. Don't do it! But Lily nodded. Lily crawled out from underneath the bed. Wagging her fingers shyly, Lily sighed blushing slightly. Cat stayed where she was. She didn't like this at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:55 am
At the sight of the girl Kyo simply sighed somewhat his normal demeanor returning as he started to laugh a bit. "Somehow I shouldn't be surprised" Kyo told the princess as he looked to Lily. "Which one were you now the first or the second one that came to the door the other day" Kyo asked as she hadn't talked yet so all he had to go on was her looks. And they weren't to bad in the least if he had to say it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 am
Lily chuckled slightly. She loved having a twin sometimes. "I guess I was the first. I'm Lily." She had decided to drop her simpleton act. As long as Cat stayed quiet there wouldn't have to be any talking about her either. Lily sat on her butt and brought her knees to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 pm
Arlyn pursed her lips, definitely not approving of the turn things had taken, but at least Kyo wasn't sounding the alarm. Perhaps he wasn't so bad as she'd previously felt. Nor was he as stupid as the rest of the palace guards.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 pm
Xavier nodded "seems cool with me" he said as the warm water felt good on his body. after a few minutes he got out of the water "Alright Leon time to suit up and if you stay any longer you are gonna look like a red tomato" he added as he went back into the room and suited up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 pm
"That's a tad redundant don't you think?" Leon asked as he followed suit and got out of the tub. Sure there was a such thing as green tomatoes, but that was because they hadn't yet ripened, since tomatoes were naturally red.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 pm
Exhaling as he rubbed the side of his head Kyo looked at them. "So the other one is likely under the bed as well huh" he questioned judging by them being twins they liked to be close to one another. "Distract me so you can get into the princesses room" he muttered thinking about what to do. They had caused no harm, not been noticed, and apparently were friends of the princess. Keeping them out would not have been a fair thing to do as the princess was already trapped to an extent within the tower. "I didn't see anything" he said simply as he turned to head to the door opening it slowly. "Just keep it down" he warned them simply looking towards the windows before heading outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 pm
"Done done done!" Shano jumping up and down in her new dress, make up and hair ready to go. "But it will be a while before we can head to the party, we have some time left. I also don't think it's a good idea to go out in such a dress!" Shano sighed, her mood changing dramatically. "I'm going to be so bored bored bored! Oh wait why are they holding this party again?" Shano asked Alura who seems to be ready too.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 pm
Once Kyo had left, Arlyn let out a sigh and looked toward the bed. "Cat, you can come out now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 pm
She laughed a little before replying with, "One of this kingdom's King's sons is having his 'coming of age' party. Although, by the sound of the guards, this should've been done a few years back." She then sighed and asked, "Shano, do you think tonight's going to be special? I mean, aside from whichever prince is having this party."  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am
"Special? What do you mean by special? If there is anything special about the party it would be the foods and delicasy there!" Shano replied without thinking much about it. "Hmmm,,, I think there could be something else." Shano thought after remembering something. "Alura, did the guards mention something about a princess? The one that's locked up in the tower, only allowed outside on special occasions? Do you know why they locked her up?" Shano suspected something, but she can't get a grip on what it is yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm
She looked at Shano with a slightly surprised look on her face. She knew that there was a princess somewhere in this kingdom that had been locked up, but she didn't know that the princess had been locked up here.
"They didn't say anything or if they did, I wasn't paying much attention. Sorry. Perhaps, that's this 'special' feeling I've had since I woke up this morning," she replied, shaking her head, "I don't know why they keep her locked up but maybe we can find out the reason tonight at the party."

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 am
Shano nodded in agreement with Alura. Tonight she'll find out why they lock the princess up. "I saw people dressed up in fancy clothes and a lot of carriages heading to the palace just now." Shano said as she looked through the window. A crowd was gathering to look at the arriving nobles from different districts of Gola and some foreigners. "Maybe we should go now, it'll take longer to reach the palace with so many people. I'll wait downstairs." She jumped down the stairs and walked to the front of the tavern, looking at the palace. On her regular visits to the fortress where the king of Domhain resides, he would tell her about the king of Angin: He was a very cunning and cruel man. To lock up his own bloodline in a tower is indeed very cruel, but he definitely has a reason to do it. Shano will need to get to the bottom of this, at least when the soldiers come to take her back she can give some valuable to the king. Shano hope it's not so soon, she'll need to serve her kingdom of course... but she is not all ready yet. Shano jumped when Alura appeared besides her. "OK, let's go." Shano disappeared into the crowd.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games