Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

Olivia woke slowly as she felt movement. Her head was splitting but wasn't sure who had her. The last thing she remembered was the soldiers and fighting one of them. She moved to fight back not seeing the one holding her clearly, not that she could see clearly, it was still a fog as she wasn't fully awake and she was running on instinct. "Let go, she can't have it back." She would push away at one point stumbling to the ground and trying to focus. When whoever had been holding her didn't seem to fight her she tried to see them through the smoke. "Virgil?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Yeah, it's me." He said simply and sighed with relief. "How are you holding up?" He asked, deciding to take a quick break and sat down.

That is the weapon I will create.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:59 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She shook her head to try and clear it. she was still tired but knew better rest would be needed. "I'm alive if that amounts to anything." She was angry at herself for not being able to cast, and for getting beat by the soldier, which lead to her alarming train of thought. She looked to her hand seeing the bandage had been undone and worried. "Virgil, did they get the shard? Please tell me we don't have to go back, I can't do those challenges again." She didn't feel a need of why she couldn't, but figured he may already know since he would have found her. She looked back seeing the forest still burning and sighed heavily. If she had her power, she could have stopped it before it could have gotten so bad.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"No, we're fine. I have it on me, safer that way." Virgil said simply and smiled. "You have no idea how strong I feel right now." He said and laughed before standing up again. "You ready to go yet?" He asked.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:18 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She nodded in relief as he said he had the shard. She didn't particularly care which one of them had it just as long as one of them at least did. When he commented about power she looked to him confused then felt bad she was all but useless right now. As he stood she would nod and stand testing herself a bit before starting to walk with him. "I'm sorry if I'm slowing us down. Used more then I should have on those challenges. I should be better with some decent rest." She gave a light smile as they would head back the way they had come from knowing they were still about two days worth of travel away from the others. As they started out she re-wrapped her arm, if anything to hide it from sight.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Don't worry about it. Lets just keep going." Virgil said simply and patted Olivia on the head as he walked past. He wanted to get back to the others quickly, fighting multiple enemies by oneself was never very any pleasant.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

▒▒ Give me a reason to trust again. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Weeks had gone by since the last time Fei-Tao had contact with others. It felt more like months to him. Traveling on foot tended to do that, especially traveling with Fuldon as his only companion. It made him lose track of time, just having it to talk to and keep him company. He was used to that after living like so his whole life, so it didn't bother him at all. Nobody else seemed to be aware of Fuldon's presence with him, especially since it was practically his shadow. At times, the boy couldn't help but wonder if any other being he came into contact with would notice the demon without him having to point it out. Perhaps it was just because of these recent events that have been occurring for the past few days. Even the earth beneath his feet had a sort of nervous tension as it pulsated with a strange energy that didn't seem to belong to this world.

It wasn't often the night time made him get tired, but he had been wandering for quite a while without much rest. Fuldon often questioned him, asking when he was going to give himself a break since it couldn't do much if Fei-Tao exhausted himself. At least night had its benefits for the demon. They had stopped in the forest near the volcanic territory of the fire witches. Not quite a place where they wanted to actually stop by, but at least the forest put distance between the hot molten lava flowing like streams would, all the while keeping the region a pleasantly warm temperature. The residing forest beings allowed him to rest without disturbances from them, and as soon as he settled on one of the branches of a large central tree, he was out like a light for a few hours. Fuldon took the opportunity to separate itself from him to go exploring in the cover of the surrounding shadows for a while, and despite its vast and ancient knowledge of the world, it had its curiosities about where the two of them went. Not only that, but also what was presently inhabiting the lands they roamed.

Along the outskirts of the forest, Fuldon had settled behind a tree as it noticed the light of flames nearby. They weren't occurring near the volcanic mountain itself, which made it ponder. 'Must be that damned fire-witch sending her men out for something,' it thought. A sneer would've appeared across its face if it had its physical form active, but alas, no such expression formed on the demonic shadow. 'For something, or more like after someone.' It sensed two mortal beings nearing the cover of forest, one being a black-haired woman who had just emerged from the nearby river and still soaking wet after getting closer to where it was before running to the trees, the other still on the other side of the waterway, seeming to stay over there to cover the woman's escape. He idly watched, curious about what event was unfolding before him. After all, it wasn't too often that Fuldon had the opportunity to witness a chase like this; it found this scene to be slightly amusing.

In an almost playful manner, it followed the woman's progress deeper into the woods, passing easily through the abundance of darkness around them. The demon wanted to see where this was all going, maybe even find out why she was being pursued in the first place. At least that was all it wanted to do, until the flickering light of fire interrupted its progress. Turning to look, Fuldon would've grimaced at the sight of the forest beginning to burn up. And just for the sake of one soldier being able to see? Such a shame. Had Fei-Tao not been resting, he would've taken care of the problem before it even started. As the approaching fire-soldier released even more flames into the trees as he assaulted the woman, the demon decided to take its leave as it noticed that the fire would spread even faster. Fuldon let out a loud snarl to alert the forest elements and its beings as it turned and dashed through the darkness, all the way back to the boy. "Get up," it growled roughly at him as its form reconnected to his in its proper place as his shadow. "Get yourself up before you die in this damn place!" The demon didn't have much physical power in its current state, but night time gave it just enough energy to be able to nudge Fei-Tao until he woke up.

As the boy's eyes snapped open, he immediately noticed the scent of smoke in the air. The smoke hadn't actually reached him yet, but Fei-Tao knew to act fast and get himself out as quickly as he could, sliding himself off the branch he slept on and landing smoothly on his feet 15 feet below. "Dammit, you didn't do this, did you Fuldon?" Of course, he knew that wouldn't be possible, but his demon had been known to manipulate others into doing such a thing in its past. Not anymore though. "Of course I didn't. The fire-witch's henchmen started s**t back there, and now this. Just get us out of here already." Fei-Tao cursed to himself as he listened, immediately taking off at a sprint across the forest floor in the direction they first entered from. Had he gone the other way, they would've been faced with miles of forest rather than a clearing, all of which would've burned up in a matter of time. Closing in on the burning section, he covered his lower face with his sleeve as he dashed through the smoke, his ears focusing in on the sound of fighting some yards away. "Looks like you were right about the fire-witch's men, but it doesn't sound like it's just them," he commented, his voice muffled by the fabric as he tried his best not to let the smoke into his system.

A few coughs left his throat until he was back in the clearing outside of the forest and out of the dense cloud of smoke and ash. He let himself catch a few breaths of fresh air as he turned to look back at the damage with a look of disappointment, Fuldon appearing to sit on the ground under his feet. "Shame. It was one of the nicer places we've been in, too." "Oh, shut it. You better have at least alerted the spirits in there about it starting before you came back for me."

▒▒ He'll return that favor tenfold. ▒▒

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia traveled with Virgil a bit through the woods. The smoke of the fires around them was getting thicker and she wished she could have stopped this. She had begun regretting she ever let Grayscar talk her into helping or even going to that volcano but had hoped this mission he was on for the king would help people like herself be free from always fighting. She had stayed quiet for the most part unsure what to say or talk about as they tried to find a way out. As they would come to a clearing though she would stop and put a hand gently on Virgil's arm to stop him as well. Before them on the other side was a boy. She couldn't tell if he were lost or there on purpose but from his coloring doubted he was another fire-witch. "There's a boy here? Think we should talk or warn him about the fires?" She didn't want her companion to fight if he didn't have to, but would still try to help if it came to that. Looking to the boy, he didn't seem like he was there to attack, but more just there.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"That would be a good idea, but be careful. I'm going to sit down for a bit." Virgil said and sat down on the ground, leaning against a nearby tree. He was tired, but he knew he still had things to do, they had to get out of the woods soon. However Virgil was confident they would survive. Then he pulled out the shard and examined it. I wonder if this thing has any special properties by itself. Virgil wondered.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

Fei-Tao's eyes gazed down at his "shadow". He couldn't help but be curious about how the demon knew about that fire. What he didn't know was that Fuldon could pull itself away from him, but he did have a feeling about that. After all, there had been times in the middle of the night when he was asleep and couldn't feel its presence nearby. He meant to ask about that, but Fuldon would always start some topic or he would put it off for a bit and forget about the question for a while. And now that the thought had returned to him, he slightly opened his mouth to ask the demon, and only a slight sound escaped as it interrupted him.

"And another thing about this, pup," Fuldon said. "A woman was involved in that spark. It wasn't directly caused by her, but she knows why it was started." Fei-Tao gave the wolf-figured shadow a confused stare. ".... What?" "She's standing over there, kid," it said with a turn of its head, its muzzle pointing in the direction of the woman and her seated companion. An amused smirk would've appeared on its face at the boy's alarmed expression as he turned to look where he was directed. The air had been to calm for him to have been able to catch two other scents among that of burning wood and the remaining healthy trees. Aside from that, the vibrations in the ground from the falling trees in the fire had completely preoccupied his focus.

"Oh, um.... h-hello," he said shyly. "That fire in the woods... did you just get out from there too?" Supposedly, Fuldon just rolled its eyes at his exchange. "Still have a long way to go with this socialization business, pup."

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She started towards the boy who seemed like he were talking to something on the ground, but as she drew near only saw his own shadow faintly. At the question she would pause and nod sadly. "We did. I am sorry, I hope anyone living here is able to get out if there are any." She debated telling him why it was started but wasn't sure if she should yet. She felt horrible knowing if she still had her power, she could have stopped it before it had gotten bad. "My friend and I are resting a bit, before we go again." She looked back hearing another pop from the fires not too far away. "It won't be long before it takes everything here." She looked to Virgil as he rested still thankful she had had him to help her. She would look back offering a faint smile. "I'm Olivia, and my friend there is Virgil."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She waited but nothing from the soldiers she had sent out. With reports of the forest near by ablaze she would narrow her eyes and scowl. "I want that shard back. I don't care how many you have to send or how much you must burn, just do it." She looked to one of her generals seeing him nodding before he would bow and leave. She moved to view the lava pool outside her throne. If the half-blood was brought back alive she would make sure the woman knew what it felt like to be burned.

The general would travel with his troupes the way the others had followed the strangers. It would be some time before they came to the scene of their fallen soldiers and curse the strangers. He would lead them on cautiously since the forest was burning around them. The trail was hard to read but not impossible.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

(Waiting on you guys)  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

Fei-Tao watched the woman cautiously as she approached. By now, she was close enough for him to be able to find her scent in the still air. Her companion's was slower to reach him, but by now, he had processed and found human in both. The woman had half in her though, much like himself. "I sent out a warning before we got out of there ourselves," Fuldon responded to her statement, relieving Fei-Tao's curiosity about the situation at the same time. Even looking like the boy's shadow, it wasn't difficult to see that the dark form at his feet was moving on its own as it seemed to look up at the female and reach its muzzle out to her shadow, as if sniffing at it. "Oh, good. I was hoping that you did," Fei-Tao sighed, turning his gaze to the ground through the demon. He didn't even have to look at the dirt and grass underfoot, but it did help him to concentrate more on the earth to read the vibrations. "I can sense them moving out, but there's some who are unwilling to leave even under these circumstances. It's not so much a matter of whether or not they can move, but more along the lines of not having another place to go." At the sound of distant crackling reaching his ears as they turned back to the forest, he also felt even more movement among the collapsing forest. And they weren't from the hooves of deer and dryads and whatnot.

Footsteps, perhaps. And not just one person's, or three. And were they wearing armor? His train of thought seemed to be taking over and pulling him away from the conversation, which left the demon slightly annoyed as it looked back at him. "If you two are stopping here for a break, he might as well sit himself down too after how long we've been going around," it grumbled. Seeing that the boy was still deeply preoccupied, it decided it could continue and make an attempt to get his attention away from his wave-reading. "I was born with no formal name, but this pup has known me as Fuldon for his whole life," it said almost bitterly. The tone of its voice alone drew back the boy's attention as he blinked once and lifted his face back to Olivia. "Ah, I-I'm Fei-Tao," he said with a quick bow, almost embarrassed about getting so distracted at first. At least he still caught some things she was saying not long ago... wait. "... Hold on. Did you say you two were stopping to rest here?" The vibrations reaching him through the ground were gradually strengthening, making him turn to look at the forest, an uneasy look forming on his face. The numbers weren't as clear moments before, but now... a whole troop had entered his range. He could almost hear the clinking of armor through the crackling fire that was approaching too. "There are soldiers coming. I don't know who they are, but... they seem to be angry about something."

Fuldon let out an amused huff. It had a feeling there was something about that little hunt that it saw earlier. Maybe now it was going to find out what was happening with this other halfling. "Looks like things are about to get interesting for once, eh pup?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"I may have had something to do with that." Virgil said and chuckled before getting up. "Well, we need to get the hell out of here and fast, I'd rather not try my luck against an army until I get that ultimate blade." Virgil said and pocketed the shard.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She listened though heard two different voices. She looked about but there was only this boy before her. It puzzled her some then noticed the faintest movement of his shadow. she watched it listening thankful the inhabitants at least had been warned. "Your shadow is moving.." When he introduced themselves she realized it was separate from the boy. "I see now. And we were hoping to, but like Virgil said we best get going. You should get somewhere safe. I'd ask you to join us to be sure you would be but, that would risk your life more then help to keep it safe." She felt bad and noted Virgil starting off. More soldiers and she still had no power to stop this. She was silent a moment as she had started to follow before looking back to the boy. "It was nice to meet you Fuldon and Fei-Tao. Please go be safe." She then would turn walking again with Virgil. "Virgil.. " Her voice was soft. She figured he already knew but needed to be sure he knew how bad. " I'm sorry, I'm not much help. I lost my fire when I cracked the stone and burned my arm to get that stupid shard. I'm little more then basic defense level at fighting. My fire was my only true skill.."

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out