Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm
"Archers! Fire and fall back! The devil's our main priority here! The rest of you should be able to handle one girl should she get too close!" The captain shouted as he and the rest of the guards drew their swords to handle Scarlet. The archers adjusted their arm, arcing their shots over Scarlet to still hit Lucian in the end. Or so they'd hoped. A foot away from him and they suddenly burned up in pitch black flame. "What the devil....?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Scarlet, scared far more than she'd be willing to admit, continued bolting like bloody hell - only bothering to look back once she felt that they would have a hard time hitting her - but still kept running nevertheless.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm
"Dammit, girl, we're not going to hurt you! Not when there are bigger problems!" The captain shouted to Scarlet, hoping she'd realize they were no longer the biggest threat there.

Lucian reached around behind him and pulled the arrow out of his back with a small grunt and stood up, moving his foot around a bit as if he'd never sprained his ankle at all. "Next one of you idiots to make a move will be deeply regretting your career choice." he warned, torching the arrow in his hand to ashes with a burst of black fire. "Besides, the Duvall family would be terribly displeased to learn you tried to kill their son." The markings that had started on Lucian's face now reached the back of his hands, shimmering with dim, deep purple light that bordered on black. More worrying perhaps was that his eyes were no longer solid black. A red ring and pentagram now made up his irises and pupils and he seemed none too pleased by the threats taking place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm
Scarlet stopped in her tracks, hesitantly looking behind her once more and hoping that she wasn't caught in a trap. Upon seeing Lucian where he was, she couldn't help but feel pure shock. The adrenaline in her system up until now blinded her to all else but escaping with her hide intact. She felt a bit foolish for noticing that Lucian wasn't in her arms sooner, but now all she could do was gawk and stare. What the hell was going on?!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm
"Well?" Lucian took a step forward, making the entire group of guards take a step back.

The captain grit his teeth. "...We're not equipped to handle this...Fall back men! It seems we'll be needing the clerics!" The guards made their retreat just as quickly as they came after them.

A smile tugged at the corners of Lucian's mouth before running forward, grabbing Scarlet's hand and continuing their escape from the city now that no one was following them. Once they got some more distance from the city they could hide out in the surrounding woods.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm
Scarlet let out a small yelp but otherwise offered no complaints as Lucian pulled her along. So many questions swam and danced about in her pretty little head, but for the moment none of them had any real likelihood of being answered.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 pm
Somewhere along the way Lucian's markings had begun to lose their glow and his eyes were turning solid black again. He was starting to run out of breath too, unaccustomed to so much run around, and led Scarlet into the trees and off the road before finally stopping to catch his breath.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 pm
"Oh gods, are you okay?" Were the first words out of Scarlet's mouth once they'd officially gotten to safety and she'd finally caught her own breath. "What happened back there?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm
"I...I don't know..." Lucian panted, trying to ignore the pain in his back from the arrow before. "I just didn't want to see you tangle with all those guards for my sorry sake...and then that happened..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 pm
"Look, no matter what I'm always going to stick by your side. Don't worry so much about it if I have to kick a little moron butt here and there. It's nothin' new for me." Scarlet flashed Lucian a small smile, up until she saw the small arrow wound on his back. "You...you got shot..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:22 pm
"Can't blame yourself for that one." Lucian reassured her with a meek smile. "Us nobles aren't exactly known for our athletic ability after all."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 pm
"Come here, let me tend to that for you. I'm sure I've got a few bandages handy in my backpack somewhere." Scarlet sounded almost like a concerned mother for a child who just scraped his knee, but nevertheless she went right on to remove her backpack and dig for the desired pain-relieving salves and bandages that she was hoping for.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:08 pm
"Alright..." Lucian's face flushed a bit as he began to remove his shirt. His odd markings had spread over most of his torso and down his arms by now. However the small hole left by the arrow had already begun to heal some.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 am
"Looks like it's starting to heal already." That, of course, didn't stop Scarlet from carefully and lovingly applying all the anti-infection salves she wanted before rapping him up in a bandage. Once she managed to finish, though, she moved on to tightly hug him - doing her best to avoid touching the wound any more than she had to. "I didn't get a chance to say it earlier, but...thank goodness you're okay." Yes, she now knew that Lucian probably lost his soul or ate a demon heart or something. But he was alive, and unharmed aside from that one arrow-wound.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 am
"I could say the same to you." Lucian returned the hug with a small smile. Both of them probably had a good idea of what was happening to him by now, but neither really want to say anything about it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff