Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki when he sat down next to him. The princes eyes quickly turned red again smelling fresh blood pump through Yuki's body. He mouth gaped open and his fangs extended, then the prince quickly cover his mouth and moved away from Yuki. If it wasn't for the love he has for Yuki, the prince would of already be drain Yuki of all his blood. "Yuki it's not so safe around him right now." Amelia said walking into the closet she stood next to Yuki just in case her brother tried to attack.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked when Amelia came into the closet. When he heard what she said, he immediately remembered what Mr. Takami said. "It's okay. I trust him. He won't hurt me." He reassured her, looking over at Ezekiel. "Right?" He told him gently with a small smile.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel didn't answer he kept his hand over his mouth and his eyes still glowed a red. No, he doesn't want to hurt Yuki, but doesn't know if he can control himself. His body jerked forward a little wanting drink Yuki, but he keep pulling back trying to fight the urge. He kept jolting forward and the prince bit his own hand letting his blood try to distract himself from Yuki. "I trust my brother too, but a vampire with just wanting only blood is a true monster not the person you thought they were." Amelia explained watching Ezekiel as he continuously fight himself.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel and knew he was fighting himself. Prince... I'm sorry... I'm putting you through so much pain right now... Yuki squeezed his eyes shut the nodded. "Alright... I understand..." He said then stood in front of Ezekiel, squatting down in front of him. "I'll be back to visit you, okay?" He said then patted the prince's head. He stood up then took a step backwards. "I'll leave now." He told Amelia with a sad smile then began to leave the closet. He stopped when he was at the closet doorway and looked behind him at the prince. "I'm sorry..." He said then left the room.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel watched as Yuki left him with his sister. the red in his eyes faded to a dull crimson red. "No..." He removed his hand revealing his own blood dripping from his chin and punctured hand. "I'm sorry you're stuck with me, a vampire, it's not a gift...it's a curse." He said like Yuki was still there in front of him. Amelia stepped closer and cleaned the blood off his mouth.
"We are not going to allow you to see Yuki until you completely recovered." She told him whipping up the blood on his hand as it seals up. He looked at her his eyes brightening slightly. "I don't want to keep him from you brother, it just to keep him safe." The prince relaxed and looked down as he slowly let everything just go. "If you are better in 15 minutes then you can hold Yuki close and tell him you're sorry." Ezekiel nodded closing his eyes.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki stood and the hallway and thought of what he should do now. He looked at Mr. Takami. "Um... I'm sorry for asking this... But um... Is there possible another room I can stay in for the night?" He asked him, a tiny bit nervous. He hoped he wasn't asking for too much. He just new he couldn't be in the same room as Ezekiel for now. He needed to calm down and bring back his senses. Yuki hoped he would get better soon. He wanted to be with him, by his side. He missed him already.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 am
User Image
========================

Mr. Takami nodded "Right this way." He said and began to lead him down the hall. He then stopped and opened a door letting Yuki in. This room was a bit more plain, since they have so many rooms in the castle they had a lot of room nearly unfurnished. These rooms had a bed with and the closet nothing else. "You can stay in here tonight if the master still hasn't recovered in time."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki followed Mr. Takami to the room and nodded. "Thank you..." He said then walked over and sat on the bed. He laid down and looked at the ceiling. Prince... Why did it turn out this way...? He thought to himself then sighed. This was all his fault. If he had just excepted the lunch boxes in the first place, this would have never happened. But he couldn't accept something that wasn't meant for him. Especially when it contained the feelings of another to someone else.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
========================

Mr. Takami bowed before leaving the room. Ezekiel in the other room got up and walked out of the closet. He looked at all the destruction he caused and couldn't believe it was him that done it all. "I'm sorry." He said softly then felt the gentle touch on his shoulder. He turned his head and what he saw brought tears to his eyes. "Mom?" The prince whispered.
The figure he saw smiled and then faded away hearing a faint voice say. "You are strong Ezekiel, I love you my son." The prince smiled as hot tears streamed down from his cheeks.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki paced the room nervously, worried about Ezekiel. What is he never got better? No, he would. The prince was strong and he knew that.
Yuki looked around the guest room and frowned. He brought his hands up, itching to organize. He then went to work to get his mind off of the prince. He had to stop worry. The prince would be just fine. He believed in him. Yuki knew that soon enough, Ezekiel would come back. Yuki closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wished he could be by Ezekiel's side at this very moment... He shook his head then went back to organizing.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 am
User Image
========================

The prince looked at his sister who smiled for she saw her too. Ezekiel managed to smile back through his tears. Amelia walked up and began to whip them away for him. Then a know came on the door. "Come in." A few servants came into the room and began to clean up his mess. Halfway through their work Mr. Takami came in and informed Ezekiel and Amelia that dinner is down stairs waiting. The prince looked at his sister and she nodded.
"You cried earlier Ezeky that isn't an angry act is it?" They both laughed then he went into his closet changing out of his bloody clothes. Mr. Takami left as the prince change to tell Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki continued to organize when Mr. Takami came into the room. He informed him that dinner was done and that Ezekiel had returned. Yuki eyes widened and a huge smile came to his face. He knew it. He knew the prince would come back!
Yuki walked out of the room and headed towards the dinning room. When he entered, he saw Gilbert already there. A smile appeared on Gulbert's face when he saw Yuki. "Why hello!" He greeted him. Yuki smiled back. "Good evening." He greeted him back the sat in the seat he sat in that morning.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel and Amelia then entered the dinning hall. The prince smiled at Yuki before he sat down in his seat across from Yuki. His sister sat next to Yuki and gave him a smile as well. Servants came, bringing out their first cores. Soon after eating the second came and then the final cores. The prince didn't eat much because of his feeding earlier.
When dinner was over Amelia said good night and left off to her room and Gilbert left for his studies. The prince stayed in his chair waiting for Yuki if he was still eating.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over when Ezekiel and Amelia came into the dinning room. A huge smile came to his face when he saw them. This was all so wonderful!
When they finished eating, Yuki watched as Amelia and Gilbert left the room. Yuki looked across the table at the prince and smiled. He stood up, walked over to the prince, then hugged him when he was still sitting down. Tears started to form in his eyes as he hugged the prince.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 am
User Image
========================

"Hey? Ezekiel lifted Yuki's chin and whipped up his tears. "Don't cry please." He said and kissed the boys cheek. The prince then stood up and pulled Yuki closer and hugged him into his chest. "I love you too much to see you cry Yuki." He whispered softly as he held the boy close.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games