Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:52 pm
Hotau

I'll talk to you soon, have fun~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm
Clasela

Ttyl~  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 pm
Clasela

I was at the edge of my seat and had to put my fingers to like, over drive; it took me so long too. Now I can do it in just like, 2 tries at most. xD
Maybe the old link is broken or something, but that doesn't make sense. I honestly don't know; maybe try a different link?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, I know, now it's such a breeze.
        I tried the other two and nothing. One you had to pay for the the other one was broken. It's such a bugger.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Oh that's great~! You cannot be disappointed with that?

i shouldn't be because i was sick when we did the labs, but i can't help but feel horrible about it. wah emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm
tanqela

Oh, sweetie, you should be feeling proud of yourself. You did very well considering your mind was in a fuzz.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela

Yeah. o-o I hate it when a zipper is the size of a child's thumbnail and you're like "what the hell?" xD
Yeesh, people actually buy them for that? ._. That sounds terrifying. xD But maybe, it's the Hey You, Pikachu N64, but still, it's probably broken lol.
Why is it she specifically said women have needs? Did she mean it's only okay that women cheat but not men? Because if she's going to say that she can't be all double standard just so she can have it her way. That's just.. wow.
It's alright. If you need to talk about something you can definitely tell me about it, I'll listen. ^^; I'm sorry to hear she would lie about your mom like that though. I guess she'd rather slander someone else's mother than her own, which is stupid and selfish. :/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm
Yokies

Haha! I know, it's so silly! I'd buy them to play. I hate the idea of a game just sitting on the shelf in it's box. I'd make a bad collector... Aw, you have a Pikachu one! Mine is the plain old ordinary one.
        Basically, yes. I think that is exactly what she meant. She thinks that it's okay to cheat because that's what her mother did and that's how she's been raised. But our other sister is nothing like that.
        Thank you~ I know, I cried myself to sleep the whole night (the first time I had an anxiety attack) because I was raised by my mum to believe that cheating is wrong and my mum has a happy marriage that's lasted over 20 years.
        But her and her partner had the biggest fight after she said that. He slept on the couch... He told me that I know my mother better than anyone else and I shouldn't believe a word of what she said.
        So I confronted my mother about it when I got home and she was so upset because she though my sister was better than that, but she'd fallen down the same path as her mother. At least I have one decent sister.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Clasela

You're still a collector of sorts, you're a collector of loved games, not just shinies to go on a shelf. xD The Pikachu one is pretty cute.
Wow. Wonderful that she believes she can do whatever she wishes but of course once again, if a guy did it to her then she'd hate it.
That's just sad honestly. She should know better at this point and know that what her mother did was wrong and it doesn't give her the right to act the same way.
It's sad that HE was the one to sleep on the couch when she just wanted to sit there and justify hurting him like that just because of her precious "needs".
That's true, at least you have the one decent sister. I wonder what is up with her fiance, if she really thought that way then I probably would have left her by now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Oh, sweetie, you should be feeling proud of yourself. You did very well considering your mind was in a fuzz.

i ate ice cream to make myself feel better... it worked!  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm
Yokies

That's a nice way to put it. <3 You're very lucky to have it. Tell me, what's your all time favourite N64 game?
        Yep, exactly my point. I mean you make a commitment to be with one person, that's what a commitment is and that's what I have done.
        The whole conversation was brought up because my partner is going away to work in the mines and it's three weeks on, two weeks off or something like that.
        And that's why she went and said that. But there's no excuse for it. I've accepted it and I know you have to make sacrifices in life to get places, and I would rather wait for him, then blow two years of bliss away.
        I don't think she thinks at all. She just says what she wants and doesn't care about peoples feelings. The day after the fight, she stayed in bed all day, apparently 'sick'.
        I think he's a very brave person for staying with her for four years. But who knows, maybe he thinks he can 'change her'. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 pm
tanqela

Haha, the creamy joy of ice-cream. Like a band-aid to the soul. emotion_bigheart What flavour was it?

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:09 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Haha, the creamy joy of ice-cream. Like a band-aid to the soul. emotion_bigheart What flavour was it?

rocky road! second to cookies and cream emotion_kirakira
what is your favorite flavor?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:12 pm
tanqela

YUM! Ironically, my favourite is cookies and cream. But I also love peppermint and choc-chip.
        I used to buy the latter everytime I went to the movies as a child. Memories.. Like the corners of my mind...

Clasela
Crew

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm
Clasela
Ittarius

Oh me too! I love him in all of his movies, especially Bridget Jones! He's so dreamy~ I loved the movie with Keira Knightly in it, though I've always loved her movies as well.
        I would recommend it next, and then watch the 1996 TV Movie and the 1996 movie. They're both great and there's some more cuties in them.
        You really should, even if you don't usually like mysteries. They're aimed at anyone and everyone. And once you start, you crave for more.

Dreamy is the perfect word, haha. I wasn't a huge fan of Bridget Jones, but I loved him in it. :3 I just watched the Keira Knightley one, actually. I didn't like it as the much as the Colin Firth one, but it was still good! It's also a nice alternative to sitting down to a 6 hour commitment like the other one. But I'll have to look into those other ones!
Hmm, I shall have to try them out sometime. I've committed myself to starting the Wheel of Time series right now though, and I'm getting all geared up on fantasy, so I'm gonna try those out first and see how it goes. Looking ahead at a 1/4 million page series is pretty intimidating though, I have to say...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games