Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Taro was a bad player. He knew that. His skills were practically infantile. However he did have personal reasons why he chose his characters. He raised his hand. "I chose mine because of their gender...." He said. He wanted an all female deck for his mother. He was very embarrassed now that he spoke however. His face red. He supposed that was a stupid reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 pm
"Usually I pick mine because they compliment the decks I build." Jasper said and smiled. He loved deck building, that was half the fun of playing the game.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm
Reiko nods her head after hearing Jasper and Taro, turning her attention back to the student she had woken up. "What about you, Grumpy?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:55 pm
Kikala rolled her eyes before glaring at the teacher and saying, "I use effects that boost my monsters power in various ways, using them in tandem with my spells to steamroll the opposition."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm
The teacher seems somewhat amused by Kikala's glare, "Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Anyone else wish to answer?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 pm
"I chose the monsters in my deck to help me get even stronger monsters out and to return cards back to the opponents deck"Al said as he skimmed through his cards before laying his deck down"Like Kageki, When he's normal summoned I can special summon a lvl 4 or lower six samurai, Like Mizuho then i could special summon Shinai to the field with in the same turn"he said with a slight smile" And with Ebisu's effect I can send spell/trap cards back to the deck depending on the numbers of ninja i have out on the field."  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:34 pm
"Ah, the samurai...", Reiko says, a slight frown appearing on her face, "I've never liked using them much."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 pm
Al chuckled lightly"I've heard that alot from people but then they fall upon their own swords"he said with a slight grin.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 pm
Kikala scoffed at that, samurai or not, they were just obstacles to be easily removed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm
"I'm also not fond of pointy objects, I like to avoid them." She glances Kikala with a raised brow, "Something the matter, dear?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 pm
"You know, while I'm sure that Samurai deck of yours has its strengths, there are ways of dealing with it, like a Darkworld Deck for instance, and then there's the raw power of a Photon Deck to contend with, but I suppose you have ways around that." Jasper mused and continued rambling, his voice level dropping until he was mumbling to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 am
Tommy piped up "I pick effects that I feel most relate to me" He said with a smile,  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 am
Molly shyly walked into the class room. She had a hanky to her mouth and she bowed to the teacher. "S-Sorry I'm late. I got lost." she said, sounding stuffy like she caught a cold and sat in an empty seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 am
"Guess I can't mark you absent now...", Reiko mumbles with a frown. "So, late girl, why do you use the effect monsters you do?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 am
Molly blinked at the question and blushed as she looked at the class and lowered her head. "I-I don't have a deck..." she said in a whisper, hoping no one could hear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games