Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 pm
"Yeah, lets go." Carson said and grabbed his stuff, hastily shoving away his scribbled paper. He didn't want Yui to notice how bad he was at math.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 am
Krynn seemed to brush off the girl not taking her compliment, but at the mention of the word "princess" the snake seemed to light up. Her golden eyes were a little wide and her smile was even wider. "You think so, sweet?" Krynn put more hair behind her ears. "I am delighted that you would think so, and I have no preference for what you call me." Princess! The snake was beaming. Sure, she had money and private tutors and something like a mansion back home but she wasn't a princess. This girl, thus delicious-smelling girl, thought of her as a princess! Splendid.  

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm
(Not sure if I should wait for Minnta or not...Anyone care to help me stall? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the bell rang Jacob started bounding around the gym happy that his class was finally the one that was coming up. When the first student entered the gym tho he was already in a chair in the middle of the gym sitting down and swinging his legs happily back and forth. He couldn't quite touch the floor from the size of the chair but he sat there happily. Soon he would get to have his fun with the new students and he couldn't wait. Tho his size and how he looked got several awkward looks and some whispers from the students walking in. Several of the girls as usual where quickly smitten by the child like teacher tho. How fun this year would be.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm
Carlanza blushed when Robert said she was good at math. She herself didn't think so. It was probably just a fluke. She put her books away and stood. "So P.E. next right? Then let's go! Although I think that I am just getting lucky today. I mean come on, I got a new friend!" She said happily before noticing two still sitting, as they were when the teacher was flaunting herself. "Would you two care to join us on our walk to the gym?" She asked Rajin and Cassia.

Shiyanna smiled as Nicole gave her a nickname. She had followed, somewhat unwillingly but totally willingly at the same time to the door as Nicole had taken her hand. She blushed slightly at the nickname. She had never been given one before and it was nice to be given a nickname it meant they were friends. What a wonderful thing! Then to try and come up with a nickname for Krynn. The word Princess did suit the snakey girl well. I agree! Princess does very much suit you! She wrote on her notepad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Nicole kept blushing, intoxicated by Krynn's beauty, she was starting to fall for this snake woman more and more with each gaze into her golden eyes. "May I call you Princess from now on then?" She asked, her heart pounding rather hard as she ask a rather simple question.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 pm
((Sorry, Sean...))

Cassia sighs and heads for the door. She stands by it to see if Rajin was going to keep walking with her.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 pm
Robert is a happy as she starts to head towards the door "PE is gonna suck, I can tell. Though I can't be your only friend, I mean you must have some more." He says then sees the other two as she speak and he waits for their answer.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:12 pm
(It's ok Minnta. Not your fault. I've just been really excited. >W<)
Rajin was still in his trance like state, staring blankly at the chalkboard. It wasn't until the bell that he came out of his hypnotized state. For moment, he wondered why he was making such a big deal of things. It was just a math problem. No big. "Tsh. Whatever." He scoffed quietly as he grabbed his belongings. Strangely, he and Cassia were invited to walk with two other students. The two students? Carlanza and Robert. One monster, and another human. "Well this should be interesting." Rajin thought aloud to himself in a sarcastic manner. The efreet knew that Cassia would be 100% against walking with a human, but Rajin was curious. Plus would be a good chance to get to know the two, for all the wrong reasons. Rajin looked to Cassia with the smallest hint of a wolf-like grin. The efreet was up to no good. The subtle features in his face spoke volumes. "Come on. I know one of them is human, but it'll be fun. Just play along." It said. The mischievous student walked out of the classroom with his friend, hoping she would comply with his plans for trouble.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm
"Actually you are basically my only friend. I was too... Quiet for others. But I'm trying to come out." She said with a smile as Robert seemed really interested in her. She smiled as it looked like Rajin was planning on walking with them. She followed after the two with Robert and waved. "Hi! I'm Carlanza, this is Robert. Is that a yes on walking with us to the Gym?"

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm
Rajin inspected the white haired girl who introduced herself as Carlanza. She asked if he and Cassia were agreeing to walk. "It looks like that that." Rajin responded coldly. He kept his demeanor the same stoic and distant he had been flaunting since he arrived at school. This was all just a ruse, however, as he really was full of emotion. It was the rings around his wrist that were responsible for locking away his powers, and curbing his personality.

Calanza intrigued the efreet with her features. He noticed something gleam in her chest. Rajin wasn't trying to catch a peek or anything, he just happened notice something shine. "Hey." He said pointing to the girl's chest. "What's that you got there?" He asked in a flat monotone voice.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 pm
Carlanza looked down as the other male questioned something on her chest. Noticing that it was probably the Rosary she smiled some. "My Rosary? It's the reason i'm the way I am. It and it's siblings keep me in check. You know the whole keep the powers under lock ad key deal. My father says it's only able to be taken off by someone who means no harm. But I have had it since I was little." She said picking up the bottom of the silvery cross to look at what little she could actually see. She let it fall back down onto her chest, before sliding it mostly under her shirt. The other two were harder to find and especially harder to even come close too since she wasn't that kind of girl.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:02 am
Cassia glares straight ahead as the other two join them, not pleased in the slightest that she was now in the presence of a human. "If we're going to walk together, then lets get going already.", she growls, walking back towards the gym.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:31 am
omgIisonfiyah

Yui smiled a little and started heading out with Carson. As they walked, she wondered how PE would be. She isn't really good in sports and then started wondering about the humans. Would they be alright? She wasn't sure if they're able to keep up with the other monsters. As she thought about all this, she glanced at Carson with a bit of a worried look.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:07 am
Rajin listened to Calanza's story of about the rosary around her neck. Apparently, it had the same the power sealing magic as Rajin's iron bracelets. The bands around his jingled and clanked like prisoner shackles with each step he took. Unlike Rajin, however, Carlanza didn't seem to mind having her power locked away. What a waste. The efreet thought.All that power sealed away, and for what? The efreet then took notice of Cassia and her obvious disdain towards the current situation they were in. She wasn't fairing to well, where as Rajin was merely being passive-aggressive about it all. "So, your rosary keeps you from going berserk?" Rajin inquired to the girl. He then shot a quick glance at Robert who was walking next to Carlanza. "I wonder what would happen if the rosary came off?" There was a faint sound of foreshadowing intent in Rajin's voice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games