Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:00 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Celeste
Mood
Uncertain

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Young blood, stand and deliver
                                                          No need for a queen affair
                                                          Young blood, gotta pull the trigger
                                                          When the whole world running scared

Miranda clutched her coat closer to her form as she made her way to were she was supposed to meet Celeste. The year had started just as terribly as it had ended. She was forced to repeat fifth year because of her illness during exam season the previous year. So once again she had 'failed', where Ariel had shined. He had been casting her looks of pity every time they were in the same room together, it was starting to really p*ss her off. She was sure if she saw that sad puppy dog look once more, she would end up punching him again.

So that's why she was here...meeting Celeste. The elder female had shown her kindness and understanding where others had simply given her pity....well minus Harbinger but they don't count. The only thing she could credit Harbinger for is that they don't treat her any different than they do Ariel. Which is a small comfort. But Celeste kind of understood her situation, ad could relate even.

As she noticed the elder female, she quickly made her way over and pushed a...smile onto her face. It was a bit forced and extremely awkward but it was a smile none the less. "Hey, sorry if i'm late. I had to ditch my tag along." because of course Ariel had tried to follow her. Like a lost puppy, he had been attempting to talk to her but she was not having it.

Raise hell, baby drop them bones
                                                          Baby sell that soul
                                                          Baby fare thee well
                                                          Somebody gotta, gotta raise a little hell

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      нєу gιяℓ, σρєи тнє ωαℓℓѕ, ρℓαу ωιтн уσυя ∂σℓℓѕ
                                                      ωє'ℓℓ вє α ρєяfє¢т fαмιℓу
                                                      ωнєи уσυ ωαℓк αωαу, ιт'ѕ ωнєи ωє яєαℓℓу ρℓαу
                                                      иσ σиє иєνєя ℓιѕтєиѕ, тнιѕ ωαℓℓραρєя gℓιѕтєиѕ
                                                      ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ѕєє ωнαт gσєѕ ∂σωи ιи тнє кιт¢нєи

spaceCeleste didn't bother to hide her amusement at Miranda's greeting; it wasn't as though the family had much of a reputation left to uphold, regardless of what their grandmother liked to pretend. "It's quite alright," she said, arching a brow. "Should we be watching our backs to make sure he's not following you anyway? Then again, from what I've seen of your brother, I doubt he'd be able to keep his distance. Seems too... sociable, and not very restrained." Not that Celeste had a problem with extroversion, being an extrovert herself (hence her intense need for literally any social contact outside her family). But she was rather biased against Miranda's brother. While their situations were similar in many ways, one way in which they seemed to differ was that Sorin had always been very aware of how bad things were for her. He'd known he had it easier, and while he was lazy and self-absorbed most of the time, he at least acknowledged that it wasn't fair and tried to do his best to help her. Ariel, on the other hand, seemed willfully oblivious to the way their parents treated Miranda, and seemed to think she just needed a hug or something to smooth it all over.

space'I wonder how well that's worked out for him in the past,' she thought, somewhat amused and somewhat bitter at the thought. He cared about his sister, obviously, but caring didn't do much when he offered no solutions and no support.
                                                      "Is it better, or worse, being back at school?" she asked, tone somewhat wistful. Perhaps it was wrong to be envious of Miranda, but she felt it all the same. She'd been expelled, and while she fully admitted it had been largely her own fault, she still wished she'd at least been given the option to pay for the mistake instead. In Miranda's case, she was having to repeat fifth year, but she was also away from her parents. Celeste could admit that a large part of the reason she wished she'd been able to remain in school was because she hated being trapped at home. Even without her father there to cause problems. Perhaps especially so, because she kept waiting for him to pop up somewhere and start cursing her into oblivion, even knowing it was impossible. At least he hadn't come back as a ghost, she supposed. His very memory tainted the entire manor, and she would sell her soul to be able to leave and never go back.

ρℓα¢єѕ, ρℓα¢єѕ, gєт ιи уσυя ρℓα¢єѕ
                                                      тняσω σи уσυя ∂яєѕѕ αи∂ ρυт σи уσυя ∂σℓℓ fα¢єѕ
                                                      єνєяуσиє тнιикѕ тнαт ωє'яє ρєяfє¢т
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ℓσσк тняσυgн тнє ¢υятαιиѕ

wнere - Hogsmeade Park
                                                      wнen - Late Autumn 2045, Mid-afternoon
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Park
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Snowman!

Aeryn was happy to share lunch with Vinny, the two making casual conversation. Afterward, he ordered a slice of cake, and despite being full, she ate a few bites before letting Vinny finish the plate. After lunch, the duo wandered to the park, stopping for a few minutes for Aeryn to change into pants and a cozy sweater. Once she felt more like herself, the couple continued on their trip. As they walked into the park proper, Aeryn looked around for the perfect, snowy spot. They found a place with tons of snow piled up, just perfect for snowman-crafting. "Alright, so we're gonna make one even taller than last time! The biggest snowman in Hogsmeade history... that didn't involve magic. 'Cause... y'know... that's not fair." She laughed, tugging on her mittens. The girl started rolling out a big ball of snow, grinning up at Vinny as she passed him, circling around him to build up as much snow as she could.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:36 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After scoring more playing in snow worthy clothes for Aeryn they made it to the park. Using a bench for the flowers and his dress jacket (he had opted for a sweater underneath) they got to work. As a tag team they got the bottom to just under his waist height. He help Aeryn get hers started before making the snow bolder he needed for a base. Before long they had to hunt for sticks and rocks for the face and arms and pine cone noses. Aeryn had her back to him doing something to the front of hers when he had a mischevious idea. Making a snowball big enough for his hands, so a large one, and chucked it at Aeryn's back. When she turned to look at the culprits he pointed at the snowman a good head or so taller than him. "He did it, couldn't stop him." Vinny said trying and failing at keeping a straight face.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Revenge!!!!

Aeryn was having a great time playing in the snow. Her snowman... or... woman was coming along great. They found sticks and pinecones and stuff to make their faces, arms, and beyond. When Vinny had his back turned, she chuckled softly as she gathered two small balls of snow and carefully affixed them to the front of her snow-lady. "Hey Vinn, look! I gave it bo--- AGH!" She was interrupted halfway through her words by a big ol' snowball hitting her in the back. The brunette wheezed as she turned to face Vinny, who promptly accused the snowman of having thrown it.

Aeryn blinked a few times as she pondered what to do. "Alright, big guy, try this on for size!" She grabbed a big handful of snow and walked up behind Vinny while he had his back turned. She lifted the back of his sweater and shoved the snowball up his back. "Haha! Revenge is miiiiiiiine!" She cackled happily, standing on guard in case he tried to chase after her. Still, it was one of the most fun days she'd had in a while.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

Vinny normally could outrun Aeryn but snow took away any speed he gained from longer legs. So unfortunately his back was now wet and cold. "Gaaah! You get back here! He reacted before playfully chasing Areyn she have cover from the snow people but eventully he caught up and scooped her up. Both laughing at this point vinny happened the find just slick enough of a spot that he fell in the snow with Aeryn landing mostly on him. He was having a blast. It wasn't entirely a bad thing to have Aeryn land on him. Sure it knocked an oomph out of him but she ended up quite close. Oh there were those stomach butterflies, shouldn't they be drowned in shepherd's pie and butterbeer? Vinny was kinda unsure why he decided to sneak in a smooch. Though so far going off instinct had been working out. Guess it was time to double down then.

Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Did he just? Did I just??

Aeryn squealed as she hid for cover behind the snowman (and woman), then she tried to run further when Vinny started chasing her. Unfortunately, she had far littler legs than he did, so he easily caught up. She squawked as Vinny easily lifted her, the girl squirming. He took a step and must of hit a slick spot, because the next thing she knew, she was falling through the air. She landed with a small oompf on Vinny, the girl blushing a bit when she realized just what position they were in. The next thing she knew, Vinny's lips pressed against hers, her heart fluttering.

Had... had he just kissed her? She pressed her fingertips to her lips, blushing vividly. After a second, Aeryn leaned down and returned the favor, kissing Vinny a little longer than the kiss he'd sneaked on her. That was... weird, but in a good way. Her heart felt like it was flying and her cheeks were warm enough to melt snow. What a great feeling!

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:13 am
User Image

Vinny while not whole regretting sneaking a kiss in couldn't help but worry. Was it a bad time too? Too soon? It not like he had kissing experiance. Grandma cheek kisses didn't exactly count. His worries of Aeryn's thoughts were squashed when she returned with her own better kiss. Afterwards there would be a moment of not so terrible awkwardness before Vinny would speak up. "We should find somewhere warm..... my butt's cold." Normally he hate to be the ruiner of a tender moment but his butt was infact cold. The sillyness of his cold rear and the high tension of the impromptu kisses ended up making him chuckle. Coldness aside this was the best day.

Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:14 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis & Callum Murdoch's Wedding
                                                              Saturday, March 11, 2046
                                                              Hogsmeade Memorial Park - Gardens

Wedding Party
                                                              Bride: Kaitlyn Davis
                                                              Groom: Callum Murdoch
                                                              Maid of Honour: Amanda Morris
                                                              Best Lady: Tesni Yates
                                                              Flower Girl: Leslie Borson
                                                              Ring Bearer: William Borson carried by Frida Borson

Guests
                                                              *all guests may bring +1's & their children
                                                              Oliver Davis
                                                              Lucas & Jade Morris
                                                              Ruaridh Murdoch
                                                              Balder & Kiera Borson
                                                              Magnus & Eretria Borson
                                                              Bethany, Rune & Asbjørn Borson
                                                              Atle Borson
                                                              Luke & Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
                                                              Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine & Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                                                              Jeremy & Gypsy Lovette
                                                              Mallory, Jack & Nicodemus Lovette
                                                              Aubrey Gardiner
                                                              Glynn Llewellyn
                                                              Jacob Drage
                                                              Marcia & Caden Drage
                                                              Richard Drage
                                                              Persephone Kynes

Cara Miakitty
Diamond Wales
Yukina101
Miss GryffindorK
Devlyn Maycry
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:43 am
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════╗
                                              Kaitlyn Murdoch
                                              Hufflepuff Alumna - Fifty One - Pureblood - Married
                                              Owner of Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

╚═══════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Kaitlyn had a ton of fun planning her and Callum’s wedding. She really enjoyed party planning after all, and if it wasn’t for Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop, then maybe she would have made a career out of it. However, she wasn’t complaining. If she didn’t like running the tea shop, she wouldn’t have stayed there as long as she had. On occasion, she got to plan new themes for the shop or host events anyway, like for Halloween and Christmas. What made planning the wedding so much easier was the fact that Cal was so chill about it. He had his opinions, and Kait took those into consideration, but he didn’t make a fuss about anything, really. Plus, it wasn’t like they were young and planning a wedding with little to no money to their name. That definitely helped.

Kaitlyn watched as Callum posed for some photos with their family and friends – mostly family. Neither Cal, nor Kait really had many friends aside from their colleagues. But they did have quite the extended family. Growing up, she never would have thought she would ever have a big family where everyone actually felt like family. Alas, here they were and it absolutely warmed the witch’s heart. Once Callum was free from the photos, Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. “Let’s cut the cake?” she suggested, looking over at the big, florally decorated dessert that was waiting to be eaten.

You make me feel b e a u t i f u l when I have nothing left to p r o v e.
                                              And I can't i m a g i n e how I'd make it through. There's no me w i t h o u t you.

Cara Miakitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:29 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin Alumn - Twenty Eight Years Old - Pureblood - Office for Counterfeit Spell and Objects
                                                Department of Magical Law Enforcement

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver wasn’t that into clothing and style until he and Arwen began dating. Since then, they had always made it a point to not only match at every big event they went to, but they also tried to stand out. The only other wedding the couple had attended was Puck and Driskol’s, and they weren’t about to be flashy at their friend’s wedding. At his half-sister’s wedding, however, was entirely different. Kaitlyn and Callum’s wedding took place in the spring in a garden, which was the perfect time to wear pastels. It was also the perfect opportunity to go a little bit overboard since his family would forgive him if he ended up looking completely ridiculous.

When Oliver and Arwen showed up in matching pink and blue from head to toe, he could see the surprise on Amanda and Kaitlyn’s faces. Although they were expecting him to be flashy, it was obvious they weren’t expecting this particular outfit. “It’s the shoes, innit? A little much?” he asked, sticking a foot out for them to take in the entire outfit. Honestly, he didn’t mind them. He also didn’t know if he’d have the opportunity to wear them again since they were pink, but it was worth the purchase.

Oliver sat across from Arwen at one of the long dinner tables during their meal. He would have preferred a buffet style dinner as opposed to having to choose his meal in advance, but it wasn’t his wedding. At least it was nice to be served, and the food was delicious. He had opted for the steak – medium rare – and definitely had no regrets. “This is delicious,” he said, letting out a quiet, yet audible moan. “How d’you like your dinner?” he asked, looking up at his girlfriend.

Hey, I will always stay by your side forever
                                                ♫ Because we're better together

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:15 pm
User Image

You're my light, you're my darkness
                                                  You're the right kind of madness

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Amanda Morris

Slytherin Alumna - Forty Four Years Old - Mother - Engaged - Pureblood
                                                  International Magical Office of Law - Department of International Magical Cooperation

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Amanda would have been lying if she said she wasn’t at least a little surprised that Kaitlyn finally got married. She and Callum have been together for, what, fifteen years now? At this point, Amanda assumed it was never going to happen. Well, not officially. But everyone around them and in the family had treated the two of them like a married couple for a very long time at this point. Nonetheless, she was delighted that she got to be the Maid of Honour for her sister, even though her own Maid of Honour would be her best friend for the second time. It was also pretty cool that her best friend would now be a part of their extended family through Callum. Although many parts of Amanda’s life were rocky and uncertain, it turned out to be just fine. She looked over at Jacob and smiled, staring up at him for a moment before resting her head against his chest. “I love you, you know that?” she asked. This wedding was only getting the Slytherin Alumna even more excited for her own wedding.

And you're my hope, you're my despair
                                                  You're my scope, everything, everywhere

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                Member of the Astronomy Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Lucas had been in mid conversation with Roland when he had glanced over at his mum as she had placed her head on her fiancé’s chest. Gross. Although he had gotten used to his mother dating Jacob, he wasn’t a fan of their public displays of affection. He also wasn’t particularly thrilled about having to move to a new home with Jacob and his children once he married Luke’s mum. At least he wouldn’t have to be there for long, since he’d be going into seventh year next year and then he’d be able to move out on his own. Lucas glanced back down at his plate quickly, poking at the custard in front of him. He had already finished his meal – he was a teenage boy after all. With the amount of food Luke ate, he didn’t understand why he was so skinny. He’s definitely managed to build a bit more muscle over the past year or two, and playing beater probably had quite a bit to do with that, but the rest of his body hadn’t quite caught up yet.

“What about her?” he asked Roland, bringing his attention back to his friend. “She’s pretty hot, don’t ya think?” he asked, trying to subtly point out Joellen at another table. “She’s got big, you know...” he trailed off, using his hands to grab invisible boobs on his own chest. The wizard was kind of surprised at how many people were here that he hadn’t met before – or at least that was what he thought. Lucas didn’t recognize Joellen from Hogwarts, and he didn’t know her name. At this point, she was a stranger to him, so what would it matter that he was checking her out?

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Cara MiaKitty
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Hogsmeade Park
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Various Wedding Attendees
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Davis/Murdoch Wedding
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I feel very out of place

Joellen was wishing she was anywhere else. Exploring dangerous tombs and catacombs were perfectly fine... so why was a two hour formal event with strangers so difficult to sit through. The wedding itself had been quite lovely, but the fact that she didn't really know many people, and no one she'd normally talk to, made it a struggle. After the ceremony, people started to mingle, which had to be the worst part. Great. Taking her hair down from the clip that held it, Jo sighed softly at the breeze, wondering if she was supposed to stand and find someone to chat with. After a moment she stood, straightening her dress. It was something strange to wear, but she'd make it work. Hopefully soon enough she could return home to her pajamas.

kiska166

{{wearing: formal summer dress}}
Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ, ʀᴇᴠᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
Mᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Hᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Wᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sʟᴏᴡ. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Aᴠᴇ Mᴀʀʏ A ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
Hᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴍᴇ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, "ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:00 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Nine Years Old - Fourth Grade - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚═══════════════════════════╝

After scarfing down her food, Jade located Isolde at another table and made her way back to her new friend. Jade’s mum had made her eat dinner with her family, which Jade figured was so that Caden would have someone to sit with and talk to. He was the closest to her age, and she cared for him and wanted him to enjoy her aunt’s wedding, but she saw him all the time. Isolde was also close to her age, but she was older and just so much cooler. “Hi, I'm back!” she stated, slipping into a seat that Isolde’s sister had just abandoned. “How did your grandpa become a ghost?” Jade asked, continuing their conversation from earlier. The nine year old was very intrigued by the stories the older girl had told her so far.

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

Diamond Wales

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces