Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 pm
((I think Mav's works the best cause he has his own place >.< also I shall post soon but I have writers block...but I posted now!!))

Maverick opened his eyes slowly and first saw the bed he was laying on was messy...he looked around slowly as he tried to figure out where he was, it looked like his room, he was in only his underwear at the moment. He sighed as he laid in bed staring at the ceiling trying to recall the events of last night, the big one was he probably should apologize to Skye, and Eric...also Eric and Shayna kissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(That's what I would say. Also, Tamwynne, would mind if I did something between Axel and Elda?)

Axel was still sleeping when everyone else had gotten up. When he went with everyone else and started partying, he assumed it was safe to finally start drinking. So, he had a few drinks, later passing out God knows where. From what it felt like, it was soft. A little narrow and slightly moundy...not really. It was actually pretty flat. But it was comfortable. Axel nuzzled his head in whatever it was and murmured his thoughts from his dreams. "Ah...Kurumu-chan..." Axel droned as he wrapped his arms around whatever it was that he was lying on. Hopefully it was a pillow.

Tamwynne the elven

((GUYS. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I SHIP THIS?!?!?))

Elda turned over, feeling her dog nudge its face into her neck. She lifted her hand to pet it, her eyes closed. But when she touched it, she didn't feel ears. She felt a nose. Then she heard him. "Ah...Kurumu-chan." Oh crap...she thought as she opened her eyes to see Axel lying in her bed.

"Oh crap."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm
Axel nuzzled closer into whatever it was he was next to. It just felt so soft and comfy. His dream made him think he was cuddling with the large chesty anime girl from one of his favorite shows. Unfortunately, all dreams must come to an end, and Axel was nearing the end of his. He began to stir as his happy dream collapsed on itself. The boy's eyes fluttered open and he noticed just who exactly he was snuggling next to. there was a moment of silence before Axel reacted and flopped out of bed screaming.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:28 pm
Elda, still clad in her clothes from last night, scrambled from under the covers and looked over the side of her best. "Axel! Are you all right?" she asked, seriously concerned for his welfare considering she had hardwood in her apartment. "Axel...Why were you in my bed?"

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 pm
(Haha I was wondering who might bring up the candy ;3 And sure guess it can be at Maverick's place. Also don't know they will all fit comfortably in his dorm xD)

Skye heard some rustling when she thought she was alone. Was she not at home? Where was she? Opening her eyes, her vision was blurred, but slowly started to clear up. Once it did she realized that she was inches away from an almost naked Maverick. With thinking she screamed and kicked him off the bed in her attempt to push him away from her.

(And now I have my own fun razz Now you don't have to feel so bad after what she just did)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm
((No..i still do a little bit..but oh gosh poor Mav))

Mav hit the floor with a thud and groaned..."that was my bed..." he looked up and saw Skye in his bed and a look of confusion came over his face "Oh, uhm..hello there. We didn't do anything last night....did we?" he wouldn't complain if they had but he couldn't remember either way, also he preferred to be sober if engaging in acts like that.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 pm
Brendan heard screaming in the other room. He slowly came to and had to think where he was for a moment. He wasn't in his bed and he was still wearing his clothes from last night. His necktie was missing, though. Where could that have gone?

Terrence had planned on going home after hanging out at the bar, but he worried that Eric had drank too much and he didn't want his friend to pass out drunk. Serious things could happen if no one was keeping an eye on him, so Terrence helped out in keeping an eye on him, even when they got back to Maverick's place. Terrence fell asleep in the chair before he knew it, and now he was coming to again. His eyes quickly shot open after the dental student realized he never brushed his teeth the previous night.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm
( razz )

"How should I know?!" Skye said as her face went red. She quickly checked to see that she still had clothes on so maybe nothing happened...but she couldn't remember and still didn't know why Maverick was down to his underwear. "Where are your clothes anyways?!"  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm
Maverick scratched his head sheepishly "I dunno, I figured since I can't remember maybe you could" His eyes shifted around the room "Somewhere...I think?" He scanned again before saying "Oh, over there" He pointed to floor on the other side of the bed. "I see yours are still on though, so maybe nothing happened. Though that raises the question of why are you in my bed?" He looked at her with a curious face as he asked that final question.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 pm
"I don't know, you probably put me here to mess with me...ow." Skye winced when her head started throbbing. She couldn't remember anything after the bar and when she tried to, her head just gave her pain. She needed to get over this hangover first before they try to make any sense of this.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm
Maverick shook his head "Doubtful, as I recall you were pretty pissed at me last night, I know when not to push the envelope." he said. He wondered who else might be here, if anyone. "I should probably put some clothes on now though." He headed over to the dresser in his room and put on some fresh clothes. He looked back over at her "So after the bar I take it you remember nothing else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:35 pm
"You sure you were thinking straight after all those drinks?" Skye questioned while giving him a slight glare. "Only thing I can remember afterwards was getting into the cab. I might have fallen asleep in there..." She got off the bed and started heading for the door. She thought it would be best to leave his room before someone walked in and saw them in there, if there was anyone around.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 pm
Shayna sat up and snapped to attention at the screaming. It was definitely a male voice. She jumped up and wobbily made her way to the door that held the screaming male. She opened the door and smiled. "Aw I thought you two would make an adorable couple." She teased before placing a hand on her head and leaning against the door frame.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 pm
(Why am I finding all of this so freaking funny?)

When Eric heard Skye scream he was confused, his protective instincts dulled underneath the drinks from last night. Where were they? Was there some rapist idiot prowling around? Oh God, it hurt to move. Everything that didn't hurt was either asleep or weighed ten tons. He was on the couch, trying to revive the arm that was asleep and wondering hazily what time it was...
Oh, yeah, he had to work today...
✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden covered her ears and curled up as a piercing scream echoed throughout whatever the hell building they were in, feeling like her head was about to explode. It hurt so bad.
Hell, if the pain hadn't been totally overwhelming, she probably would have shouted for whoever had screamed to shut up. Hungover or not, her temper was definitely still intact. She couldn't even find the willpower to open up her eyes, though, so finding her voice was going to be unlikely for at least a couple of hours. Oh, ow. Even thinking hurt. Why couldn't this just kill her already and get it over with?

Meanwhile, Josh began to get anxious. Where the hell was Eden? She said she would call him, but not once had she even texted him. Beginning to pace around the apartment they shared, Josh couldn't help but imagine the worst-case scenarios. (Of course, if Eden were here she would just chastise him for thinking like that. Or maybe laughed at him. Or both. Oh dear God, where was she? Why wasn't she calling?)
He called her for the third time since last night, hoping against hope she might pick up. Of course, he had no idea that her phone was in her bag - which was across the room from where she lay hungover. He also had no idea that she had only crashed at Elda's and hadn't been kidnapped by some idiots who liked what they saw.
He actually ground his teeth when he remembered the way a car full of idiots had honked at Eden as soon as she was out of the car. And she had smiled at them, an invitation if there was any.
When the voicemail picked up, Josh left a third message: "Eden, it's me. Call me as soon as you can, okay? Love you." Then, with a huge sigh, Josh hung up and put down his phone again.
He had to get ready for work now, and he would have no time to worry about his wild girlfriend. His boss would have his head.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am
Axel finally calmed down when his butt hit the hardwood floor and he knocked over a nightstand that let a lamp fall on his head. As the boy rubbed his throbbing head, he was asked several questions from Elda. Both of which he simply, and somewhat frantically replied, "I don't know!" Axel felt so guilty he had woken up next to his friend in bed. Sure they were both pretty well clothed, but he couldn't shake the feel that he might have tried to do something bad. "Elda, I'm really sorry! I don't know what I was doing." Axel said looking up at the green eyed girl with pleading eyes. Then Shayna came barging in. Just perfect.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games