Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 pm
Eliza waited outside in the cold wishing she had grabbed a jacket in her hurry to get out. She was only wearing tank tops and some shorts. Jumping up in down to try to keep her blood circulating she decided she couldn't take it anymore. Running as quickly as she could she went up to her room where Ren was still pacing. Not knowing what to say she just waved awkwardly at him and disappeared into the closet. She pulled on some jeans that were adorned with holes and a t-shirt that clung to her every curve. She would wear the outfit until they got to Lenore's and then again at school tomorrow. Just to be safe she grabbed a small bag and stuffed another outfit into it not knowing when Ren would get over his fit. She stuffed her pjs into the bag and exited the closet. She grabbed her knife and cigarettes before she turned to Ren and whispered, "I'm sorry I snuck him in, but I wasn't going to let him sleep outside." It was the first time she had really stood up to anyone since the incident. If that's what you wanted to call it.

Eliza was back outside now. She smiled at Ethan and Lenore. She guessed she'd really have to get to know the girl now. "So, where to?" She asked softly. She was glad that Lenore had offered them a place to stay. Her thoughts about the girl definitely changed for the better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:27 pm
Lenore loosened the first button of her collar, sighing slightly as she looked up at the house before turning. "My house," she pointed down the street. "Is in this direction." She grabbed her bike from the lawn and started walking, her house not really that far from Ren's. She glanced at the lover birds. "I'm sorry. We have our moments," she murmured, moving on.
Yet, despite all their arguments, Lenore couldn't say she hated Ren or felt like she wanted to leave him yet. She still loved him enough to stay. Many thought her stupid to stay with him when their relationship was so dysfunctional but Lenore knew it was because they didn't understand. She lowered her eyes, walking forward. They walked three blocks before making a right and then two more blocks. Her house was a peachy thing, not nearly as nice as the Gordon's, but decent. The kitchen light was on, which meant her parents were home. She put her bike on the side of the house before welcoming Ethan and Eliza inside.

"Lenny."

Her mother stood at the stove, a tea pot steaming as she turned to the door. Her father was asleep upstairs. Judging by the pencil skirt and blazer, it seemed she had just gotten home from work. Lenore bowed her head a little before looking to Eliza and Ethan behind her. "Erm. This is Ethan and Eliza. They need a place to stay for tonight," she murmured. Her mother, with similar dark eyes, scanned the two before sighing, opening a cabinet and taking out a tea bag. "Alright. Just be quiet. Your father is asleep. And you guys, no hanky panky," she murmured. She gave a small smile. "Hungry?"

Lenore shook her head and motioned for the two to follow her upstairs. "Thanks," she said and kissed her mother's cheek. The guest room had a twin bed and a dresser. It was bare, and slightly dated. "You guys can sleep here. My room is across the hall, if you need anything. There's drinks and snacks downstairs," she murmured. She scratched her head. "And the bathroom is two doors down. You can take a shower if you'd like." She crossed her arms, thinking of what she might be missing. "Again, sorry you guys got caught." She looked mainly at Eliza. When she looked at Ethan, she smirked. They probably did do something, by the looks of it. Nonetheless, she bid them night and went to her room, straight to her drawer of twinkies.

[ sorry for the lame post. I'm gonna be busy tonight and tomorrow so not much posting. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm
"I see. Is that why you decided to give me the bird while your projectile vomit splattered over the side of my ride. Don't think I couldn't see what you were doing" Vincent replied, getting more agitated. When he knew he was right he stood his ground. He was prepared for a fight if he felt he needed to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam was beyond annoyed now. Now he was being accused of flipping Vincent off. He never did no such thing. He did raise two fingers in a way of greeting when he saw him down the road. "Now your just pissing me off. I didn't give you the bird. If your too stupid or blind to not being able to tell a gesture of acknowledgement, apart from flipping you off. Then their is no hope for you." Liam then should his gesture of wave and then flipped Vincent off. If he said one more thing to piss him off anymore, then he was gonna take this to a brawl.

Serphrim

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm
"Ah, I see. My mistake. I guess my vision was distorted after all from the goddamn puke on my window! I still am not sure how you didn't see me coming. I wasn't driving that fast. Or are you too drunk to not see a car coming down the road?" Vincent quipped. He wasn't about to let this go. "I will admit that I may have been wrong about you flipping me off, but you still puked on my ******** car!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
"Yes, maybe I was too drunk to see the car. But if you weren't driving too fast then their is no way the vomit would have gone in your car." Liam knew logic even when he was drunk. Liquid doesn't splash if your are slow, only when you were fast. It involved momentum, and speed, and gravity. The laws of Physic couldn't possibly be wrong in this instant. Not really wanting to hear his complaints anymore, for a throbbing headache was coming his way. Liam reached into his back pocket and threw some money at Vincent's feet. It was twenties folded neatly and place with a rubber band, to secure its hold. No one could tall how much was there, but their was more than meets the eye. Liam turned around and started walking down the street to go buy some fireworks. He didn't care who followed. His mood was sour and he need some explosions to calm him down. Heck maybe he even go buy some cigarettes

Serphrim

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Ethan blushed at the sex comment. He didn't think that their relationship was that far yet. Ethan blushed again, grasping Eliza's hand with his, as they followed Lenore to the guest bedroom. He didn't have much to say the whole time, so he stayed quiet. Ethan noticed Lenore's smirk though. He wasn't sure what it was about, but he returned the smile. Most of her attention seemed to focused on Eliza. He looked at the twin sized bed, and thought of the naughty things that they could do. This was a contradiction to his previous mental statement, so he shook the thought away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 pm
Vincent looked down at the money at his feet. He bent down and picked it up, muttering "I don't need your goddamn money..." He would have just preferred an apology. Whatever. He would use whatever it cost to get a car wash, then pitch the rest back to Liam if he saw him again. He didn't want to spend someone else's money because it felt like pity money and he had plenty of his own. His parents still allow him to spend whatever he wants as sort of a way to make it up to him for always being busy.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm
Eliza followed Lenore through the house with her head bowed and a bright red glow to her cheeks. She was embarrassed to have to stay here. Ren had never done anything like kicking her out before, but then she'd never tried to hide a boy in her room before. He probably hated her.

When Lenore left she gave Ethan's hand a soft squeeze before letting go. She was tired now and wanted nothing more than to get some sleep. Looking around for a closet, she came up short. She blushed and excused her self to the restroom where she changed back into her shorts and tank top. She walked back into the room sheepishly and smiled at Ethan. Crawling into the small twin bed she said "You coming? It's gonna be a tight fit."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:19 pm
Ethan smiled. "Yeah." He would remove his shirt again and climb onto the bed with Eliza. It was the only way he could sleep. He yawned, it had been a long day honestly. This would be it for him. Immediately, he would fall asleep, his arm around Eliza. He had a feeling that this relationship was going to be a good one.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

$eri walked up to the boy. She saw the look in his eyes of what seemed to be anger. Wanting to cheer the boy up. She walked over to him, just as he picked up the money. She gave him a smile, and fixed the strap to her guitar case on her back. "Would you like help washing your car? I may not look like the cleaning type, but you also don't look like the type who wants to use someone else money? am I right? So how using someone's kindness, instead?"Seri smiled again to the boy. She was small, in height compared to the man. Her body was lean and toned, but then again she was part asian too. Her blonde hair was her natural color, despite her bleaching it lighter. Her voice when she spoke was like a melody.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 pm
Vincent turned towards Seri. "Oh, I didn't see you there. Did you see the whole argument?" he asked, feeling a little embarrassed that a girl as hot as Seri saw that. He checked her out, just slightly, but not enough that he was blatantly gawking. "I guess I could use some help. I don't know when the car washes close and I'd rather not touch that s**t myself" he replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

$eri smiled more warmly at him. "I did see the arguement, but I didn't see the actually action that was taking place. Therefore, i do not truly know who is at fault. I apologize for being rash. Now, about that car wash? There usually open 24 hours if you are cleaning them yourself. As for the vomit, I'll clean it up for you. It keeps me from going home." Seri face went sad upon mention her home. She hope the man would give her a ride, of course she wouldn't sit up front. It was then that she forgot to introduce herself. "My name is Seri Hatsumoto."

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 pm
((Can I get a quick fill-in to what is currently going on? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm
{{Eliza and ethan are at Lenore's house and became a couple. Liam is with a bunch of people at a party, or about to goto the convenience store to buy fireworks. Vincent and Seri are still at the party scene where Liam and Vincent almost got into a fight over where he puked since was drunk. Also it like 1 am and they all had their first day of school, well a few skipped}}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff